Day 3 is 400 primogems and 2 reshin.
    Uh. Thanks for reiterating what I said?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So it's 10 resin actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was talking abauth reward on 2.10.2021.

Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    So it's 10 resin actually.
    Is there an in-joke I'm missing...?

5+ Year Old Account
    just swap "thank-you gift" with "fuck-you gift" and it would be right description. (beta leaks)

They split this shit in 4/4 parts only to not upset people and give them some hopium.

Xinyan shield broken bugged for 6 months ...... Nah not gonna fix it -MiHoYo Probably

Kokomi can walk on water after burst ends, MAYDAY MAYDAY chief FAST we all need everyone on this task FIx* her to the ground-MiHoYo Probably
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-10-01 at 08:16 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    The Catch is free for everyone and at R5 it's barely behind Engulfing Lightning, you just need to fish for a couple dozen hours (:
    As for teams, I'd run her either in a national team instead of Sucrose, or a Eula team where her field time requirement isn't a downside.
    If you don't have C2, her ~10 seconds of swap-E-Qanimation-Qburst-swap every rotation will most likely lose you team dps over a character with more team synergy.
    I'm way too lazy to farm for the catch but I have a skyward spine from losing a 50/50 so I'll use just that. Its so weird how a 4 star energy recharge weapon can technically be better than a 5 star energy recharge weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I'm way too lazy to farm for the catch but I have a skyward spine from losing a 50/50 so I'll use just that. Its so weird how a 4 star energy recharge weapon can technically be better than a 5 star energy recharge weapon.
    Skyward spine proc doesnt work with EI for some stupid reason.
    So this is why its still worse.

....also i did catch 2000 fish....

So far this is my monster team:
    Eula + Mona + Diona + Ei. I can clear floor 12 part 1 in 50 seconds with this team (i still struggle with part after -- fuck those baloons)

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    TBF The Catch is tailored for burst dps, unlike the spine which is more autoattack-oriented. Plus the effect of the spine doesn't work with Raiden's ult, so there's that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Eula + Mona + Diona + Ei. I can clear floor 12 part 1 in 50 seconds with this team (i still struggle with part after -- fuck those baloons)
    If you happen to have a freezecomp, it works wonders with 12-1 second half. Mfs can't float away if they're frozen.

But you are probably using a faulty damage calculator?
    30% difference doesn't check out no way how you slice it.

You don't even get 30% more ATK with Grasscutter with Bennett/Sara
    Feels like you are only looking at the damage difference and not the crit etc.?

The weapon did cost me like 150 wishes, that was certainly not worth the ~10-15% damage increase overall.
    C3 Baal is like +50%.
    And there are alternatives for weapons as well.
    No, it's not faulty at all. I'm too lazy to record a video so I'll just put some janky screenshots in.

w/ bennett and r5 catch:

The 2nd column in the #s is the crit.

w/ bennett and engulfing lightning:

w/ mona (replacing bennett) and r5 catch:

w/ mona and englufing lightning:

Yes I know the #s aren't exactly what I posted earlier as I mess around on this site a lot with stats and stuff but the point still stands. It's a considerable increase. Also, these #s match exactly what I get in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    snip
    I'm trying to figure out where the 700 difference in ATK is comming from, considering the difference in base attack is 100.
    I mean, at most you have like +200% ATK, right? What am I missing?

edit: oh nvm lol, engulfing adds %ATK I always forget that even though it's the whole point of the weapon.

You should switch out ATK% with Electro% though when you play with bennett/sara
    And you'd probably use ATK sands with Catch. (even with bennett)
    Numbers will probably change.

Would the numbers get worse or better?

what's important to note here is not the highest hit but the average hit, which I assume is the 3rd collumn. And that's about 10-15%.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-01 at 11:53 PM.

Mona + Ei is cheat mode
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I hope you realise how incredibly shit this "article" is. Not only it looks like it was written by a 10 year old Indian after google translating a Chinese article, it's also completely ignorant. A company having a CCP committee doesn't make it "officially a part or under complete control of CCP". You can't have a 10 member Saturday mahjong circle in China without having an official CCP committee there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jokes on you. We all will be soon enough

10+ Year Old Account
    This is honestly less of a "MHY joins CCP" and more of a "CCP wasn't going to let 2 billion USD in revenue go without getting involved"

What is your definition of barely? It's not barely at all. Quite a significant difference actually. With r5 catch, my simulated (with my current build atm) damage on burst initial hit is 218,500. With engulfing lightning, it's 278,500. That's not barely. Not to mention, the engulfing lightning scales much better with your stats. I know it's cool to shit on items that require paying money (and arguable that it's not necessary to have them), but saying they are barely upgrades is just flat out wrong.

Oh also, to add to this, my damage from r1 catch to r5 catch is miniscule. It goes from 209,400 at r1 to 218,500 at r5. So yea. The actual "barely" is the r1 to r5.
    I'm referencing a KQM calc that had EL R1 at 230k vs Catch R5 at 200k in their test environment. In another video and a different test environment, they have EL at 330k vs Catch at 300k. I'm sorry I didn't ask you personally what your Raiden does with them and what your definition of "barely" is, but I PERSONALLY wouldn't piss myself over having to use the Catch instead of EL.
    I was also responding to someone who said that they think they don't have a good enough weapon for her since they missed out on EL. I've pointed it out IN THAT CONTEXT that they aren't much worse off with the catch, knowing that it's on par with every other 5star weapon without conditional caveats except EL, so clearly it's not a bad option at all.

I have no idea what in my post sounded to you like I'm acting "cool by shitting on items that require paying money," but it would be nice if you'd keep your idiotic assumptions to yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is honestly less of a "MHY joins CCP" and more of a "CCP wasn't going to let 2 billion USD in revenue go without getting involved"
    Yeah and belive me or not, they will inplant their member in that company and probaly ruin the game even more.
    I have a felling JP characters like Kokomi and that archer are shit due to bias.

- - - Updated - - -

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a felling JP characters like Kokomi and that archer are shit due to bias.
    Lol. Can you explain how the other 2 inazuma characters aren't "shit"?

what's important to note here is not the highest hit but the average hit, which I assume is the 3rd collumn. And that's about 10-15%.
    It was better with atk goblet because I do not have an on set electro goblet, nor do I have an onset crit circlet that's better than what I had with an atk goblet onset secondary stats.

As for your other point, why look at average hits? That's just accounting for non crits. Not really something to be look at imo, especially with Raiden/Sara and just in general with how the game works with crits.

I'm trying to figure out where the 700 difference in ATK is comming from, considering the difference in base attack is 100.
    I mean, at most you have like +200% ATK, right? What am I missing?

edit: oh nvm lol, engulfing adds %ATK I always forget that even though it's the whole point of the weapon.

You should switch out ATK% with Electro% though when you play with bennett/sara
    And you'd probably use ATK sands with Catch. (even with bennett)
    Numbers will probably change.

Yeah it's pretty clear that you aren't just supposed to swap out the weapons and use the exact same sets because you gimp one weapon much more than another.
    You always want to run ATK% sands with Catch (technically both as long as you can Q comfortably in time, but you lose much more damage by going from ATK% to ER% with The Catch than with EL)
    It feels like a massive waste to run ER% sands in a double electro team with the Catch.

IDK if not running Electro% with Bennett/Sara buff affects results, but technically you shouldn't be running ATK% goblet with them, yes.

As for your other point, why look at average hits? That's just accounting for non crits. Not really something to be look at imo, especially with Raiden/Sara and just in general with how the game works with crits.
    Because that gives you a better idea of your damage per second? Tests are done using full Q rotations, not just screenshotting what the Q cast crits for.
    Last edited by bajcli; 2021-10-02 at 02:57 PM.