Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Ayato on the other hand is someone I want just because he is hydro.
    Actually same, hoping for an off-field hydro applier like Xingqiu. I want to use him with my Razor comp but it would break my Kaeya freeze comp, other hydro charcaters can't really compete with him, both in damage and application-wise.

banner 1 = yunjin shenhe xiao
    banner 2 = ganyu zhongli

Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2021-12-27 at 05:35 PM.

I definitely like Keqing's new skin more than her default skin, but I don't play her near enough to justify spending Genesis crystals on it.

Likewise, not only do I not play Ningguang as much as I wish I could, but I actually prefer her default appearance. At least that one is free from the event, I suppose.

All in all, I guess I'm still waiting for a skin that's actually worth the money.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Honestly would have thought skins would much bigger thing in this game, seeming how its pretty much the entire way games like Overwatch make money. And its nice too, cosmetic stuff that lets paying players feel special but doesn't give them a gameplay advantage over f2ps. But Mihoyo really seems to be dragging their feet with them.

I'll have over 400 intertwined fates for yae That's not counting the enkanomiya primos and 2.4 events primos.

As for Ayato, only way I'm rolling for him is if hes either an on field hydro dps with out the limitation that Childe has, or an off field hydro applicator like XQ. I know Childe works fine but that's the point. If Ayato has some weird limitation why bother getting him.

0 interest in Shenhe cuz Ayaka is broken af as is, there's just no need for her (for me).

Right now my priority is Yae -> Ayaka -> Kazuha. Yae highest on priority because I just really want her. Ayaka because I need a cryo main dps and she's super strong. Kazuha only if I can but I don't really need him. I would really like him though.

I don't think I'll be able to get them all cuz it's most likely going to be Ayaka, Ayato, and Kazuha in 2.6 or maybe even Ayato in 2.5 but I kind of doubt that. Oh and chance of Kazuha in 2.5 as well (I really hope not).
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-12-27 at 07:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair its a big 3d game where they probably have to develop new models where as other gatchas are just png or low poly chibi model swaps. I wouldnt be surprised if they also have to get ccp approval that an outfit is ok to release where in japan you can just make a tiny bikini or bunny girl outfits and call it a day
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-12-27 at 07:17 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Chinese players saying that Tencent hired people to bad mouth genshin on forums, thus it blown in big tolling about "Shenhe belly button to sexy"; if its truth what a horrible time ahead of this planet.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Honestly would have thought skins would much bigger thing in this game, seeming how its pretty much the entire way games like Overwatch make money. And its nice too, cosmetic stuff that lets paying players feel special but doesn't give them a gameplay advantage over f2ps. But Mihoyo really seems to be dragging their feet with them.
    Yeah, for now it seems the skins are being more event-related than anything, and really sparse at that. Feels weird they're not going ham with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Chinese players saying that Tencent hired people to bad mouth genshin on forums, thus it blown in big tolling about "Shenhe belly button to sexy"; if its truth what a horrible time ahead of this planet.
    Well Chinese companys attack each other, so not suprised if this is true.

Example:
    https://www.channelnewsasia.com/busi...report-2171181
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Not sure how that is at all a worthwhile investment, seeing how little forum rants has on the big picture of anything. If anything, people complaining on random forums just provides free advertisement for the game.

5+ Year Old Account
    Funny how people picture baby Shenhe and baby Ganyu together as kids while Ganyu over 3000 y. old, do we know actual age of Shenhe? as human girl, i don't feel like she that old, maybe she cursed in some way like QiQi, but still feels Cloud Retainer rised them not in same time.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    bunny girl outfits
    Even without the CCP, this wouldn't get past the CN players, as seen by MHY's previous experience with bunny girls...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Even without the CCP, this wouldn't get past the CN players, as seen by MHY's previous experience with bunny girls...
    I'd still chalk that up to decades of sexually conservative propaganda by the ccp, but i don't live there so i dunno

Just wish the new skins came with a banner to coincide with the characters. I mean, that would be a massive way to sell the skin or the banner rolls. They didn't even feature Jean during her skin event. Strikes me as very odd on how they don't do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how people picture baby Shenhe and baby Ganyu together as kids while Ganyu over 3000 y. old, do we know actual age of Shenhe? as human girl, i don't feel like she that old, maybe she cursed in some way like QiQi, but still feels Cloud Retainer rised them not in same time.
    People say she is the Cloud Retainer undercover.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I'd still chalk that up to decades of sexually conservative propaganda by the ccp, but i don't live there so i dunno
    I'm pretty sure if Shenhe were from Mondstadt, it wouldn't be a problem.
    BuT ShEnHe RePreSeNtS ChInEsE CuLTuRe, sHe Is FrOm LiYuE

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, man, they have a lawyer who has less clothes than most characters.

Shenhe is pretty cliche taoist fantasy character, the whole point of taoist cultivation is achieving immortality (or at least greatly extended lifespan) + super powers. So she could be a couple of hundreds years old, but I think it's a safe bet there's been thousands of years between the time angry birb raised Ganyu and Shenhe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    It can't look any other way since it's a blatant clone, except clearly done with 10% of the budget, if even. The animations there look especially bad. Wildstar vibes are nice, but I couldn't overlook the fact it's a clone game, personally.
    And genshin is a sad BotW clone, but that doesnt seem to stop you either

To be fair its a big 3d game where they probably have to develop new models where as other gatchas are just png or low poly chibi model swaps. I wouldnt be surprised if they also have to get ccp approval that an outfit is ok to release where in japan you can just make a tiny bikini or bunny girl outfits and call it a day
    >new models
    No.