Thread: Genshin Impact

Interesting thought, they have yet to explain some of the characters having cat ears / tails. There is a lot of basic information they just haven't elaborated on in this game. So far, we can tell that the 7 main places we hear about haven't been the only lands. So that has me curious as to if we will go to other areas that aren't connected with the original 7.

I see a lot of lore potential beyond the main character quest line.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Interesting thought, they have yet to explain some of the characters having cat ears / tails. There is a lot of basic information they just haven't elaborated on in this game. So far, we can tell that the 7 main places we hear about haven't been the only lands. So that has me curious as to if we will go to other areas that aren't connected with the original 7.

I see a lot of lore potential beyond the main character quest line.
    It probaly has to do something with spirits having fun with normal humans and you get those mixed races.
    If we go by playeable characters:
    Zhongli --) earth dragon that uses human form
    Albedo --) created human
    Itto --) Pure Oni
    Chongyun --) cursed by something or maybe he is a chield of Yuki Onna (due to his weakness to heat)
    Diona --) her father is a half/catman (where tail), but no idea abauth her mother. So maybe offsprings from some cat/tiger spiritual beings
    Ganyu --) Half human/quilin. So yeah some adepti had some fun with humans pretty much.
    Gorou -- ) Half shiba/human. He can also talk to dogs. Yeah there has to be some bestiality here.
    Klee --) Elf . We havent seen any other elfs, so Alice could come from another world and she is pretty much alien here
    Kuyou Sara --) Tengu. Yeah she is a yokia bird human thing.
    Qiqi --) zombie
    Raiden shogun --) some type of lich that uses dool body
    Kokomi --) half human/half visharp (probaly... just look at her eyes. She is pretty much a water dragon). Also in recent even we had a snake woman, so yeah.
    Sucrose --) unknown. She could failed a experiment and had the tails on her head grown. Or she is like a Dionas father (half breed).
    Venti --) wisp
    Xiao --) cursed, turning slowly into a demon
    Xianyan --) a creature that everyone forgets she exists. Clearly a SCP
    Yae miko --) kitsune. A 9 tail one. Very dangerous.
    Yan fei --) Half human/half deer. Moon Carver could be her father
    Don't sweat the details!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    So Kuki Shinobu is 1st electro healer in the game, these of us who were in need of it all that time -> go NUTS and champagne bath.

damn i hope she can heal off-field and these Noelle 3.0 rumors just a jokes.

Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-03-28 at 09:48 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Money or free wish?
    I still have 1 more wish left tommorow to try to get c2...but chances are extremly low. (also didnt get a single Sara)
    Money. I became what i hate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    get the lance from fishing(the catch), you can refine it to lvl 5 and it'll be a beast for Raiden's ultimate
    I don’t think I have gotten far enough yet too get fishing. I have been taking my time with the story.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler Voltin View Post
    I don’t think I have gotten far enough yet too get fishing. I have been taking my time with the story.
    I think its act 3 of the Liyue story you need to complete that gets you the teapot and fishing

When you don't want to wear a cape so you just wear a coat without putting your arms through it.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    So Kuki Shinobu is 1st electro healer in the game, these of us who were in need of it all that time -> go NUTS and champagne bath.

damn i hope she can heal off-field and these Noelle 3.0 rumors just a joke.
    Honestly? I would love another character like Noelle that can be a good dps/healer. I have Noelle built to have her ultimate up 100% of the time and it's really fun. But I really do like the charter design of Kuki as well. Real ninja look.

I just hope that no matter what, she is decent.

- - - Updated - - -

It probaly has to do something with spirits having fun with normal humans and you get those mixed races.
    If we go by playeable characters:
    that list just brings up more questions. Like, where did all of these other races come from and where did they go? The current areas that we go to are very much human dominated and most of the non humans are fairly old with the exception of the cat/dog people and maybe Kokomi. Yanfei seems fairly young too, but any adepti can have an offspring with a human at any time, so its more appropriate to ask where they came from. Also gotta toss in Gouba since he was like the adepti until he lost a lot of power.

Just seems that everyone also just accepts these non humans. So clearly there may be more of them in other lands who travel there. But from where would be the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    When you don't want to wear a cape so you just wear a coat without putting your arms through it.
    Worked for Auron.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I think its act 3 of the Liyue story you need to complete that gets you the teapot and fishing
    Okay. Thank you.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Honestly feel like they feel short with the coolness look for this demo. The nameless ninjas at the beginning came away looking better just from their hardcore running.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was a fucking waste of time:

Give wood to old man 3 times and visit 3 locations each time.
    Talk to mona to get money. NO PRIMOGEMS from achivments.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler Voltin View Post
    Money. I became what i hate.

- - - Updated - - -

I did a final wish today and got a 3 star weapon. I am fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Honestly? I would love another character like Noelle that can be a good dps/healer. I have Noelle built to have her ultimate up 100% of the time and it's really fun. But I really do like the charter design of Kuki as well. Real ninja look.

I just hope that no matter what, she is decent.
    When I saw these 2 new characters I was about to rejoin the game.
    I really like their looks.

And Electro healer would be what I wanted for the longest time as well.

But man... I can't get into it again. There are just not enough Primogems, even if you decide to not roll for 5 months.
    I'd even drop another 100-200€/$, but that won't get me anywhere either.

I liked the gameplay too.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-03-29 at 12:00 PM.

Im leveling Xiangling...she is 70 now...really excited about that

My Albedo has a final build of artifacts pretty pog...every piece rolled DEF% somehow!

Also built an entirely new artifact set for Zhongli...he is full Millelith now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    When I saw these 2 new characters I was about to rejoin the game.
    I really like their looks.

And Electro healer would be what I wanted for the longest time as well.

But man... I can't get into it again. There are just not enough Primogems, even if you decide to not roll for 5 months.
    I'd even drop another 100-200€/$, but that won't get me anywhere either.

They are. You can get a 5 star you want every 3th patch. If you do daily and every possible event. Its been much easier to get them since inazuma patch due to added new zones.

After this patch, its gona be a dry season again (with islands coming back) and lots of old character re-runs till dendro patch hits.

Note that you DO NOT NEED every character in this game. But if you are a collector with a personality gota catch them all, then stay the fuck away from this game.

As it stands right now -- Ayato can be skipped and same goes for Venti (sucrose is just fine).
    Ayaka is realy good as a character, if you already have some invested hydro supports (skip if you dont).
    The weapon from next banner is a must pull if you play any 5 star sword dps. https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._1407/?lang=EN

For the new 5 and 4 star i cant say yet. Wait at least 3 days before you decide to pull for Ayato, so you can see what skills bring to the team. (leaks)
    It is hard to resist pulling i know .

They are. You can get a 5 star you want every 3th patch. If you do daily and every possible event. Its been much easier to get them since inazuma patch due to added new zones.

After this patch, its gona be a dry season again (with islands coming back) and lots of old character re-runs till dendro patch hits.

Note that you DO NOT NEED every character in this game. But if you are a collector with a personality gota catch them all, then stay the fuck away from this game.

As it stands right now -- Ayato can be skipped and same goes for Venti (sucrose is just fine).
    Ayaka is realy good as a character, if you already have some invested hydro supports (skip if you dont).
    The weapon from next banner is a must pull if you play any 5 star sword dps.[/url]

For the new 5 and 4 star i cant say yet. Wait at least 3 days before you decide to pull for Ayato, so you can see what skills bring to the team. (leaks)
    Yeah that works but that's still missing a lot of fun with the characters you own and builds you can do.
    A C0 or lucky C1 is often miles behind what C4-C6 can do in teams you want to use.
    It doesn't really matter if my team can (or even can't) clear XY.

I just wish it were a litte bit more lenient in that regard.
    Using Shenhe with C6 Ayaka for example is a lot more fun than with C0 Ayaka.
    C6 Ayaka by itself is used differently than C0-C5 Ayaka.

It doesn't matter in terms of output as she'll melt anything anyway, but it's just more fun to see the synergy.

it's even more annoying considering that most of the power actually comes from the weapons as well.
    So the "constellation unlocks" and thus fun/teams shouldn't be gated so hard.
    And if you don't want to fully commit after you earned yourself a C4-C6 5* with the weapon... you start thinking about "why should I get this character in the first place, what's going to happen to my (doesn't matter if it's only theoretically or actual) "500€-1000€" character... do I just bench it????" That just doesn't feel "fun" if money still means something to someone.

The weapon can be transfered at the very least, they don't offer "team support" either most of the time. There is no real "gameplay" behind them as well.
    If you want to be optimal you could always spend lots of money there. But I'd be grateful about the possibility to earn my favorite 5* character by spending a "bit". But a 100€/$ for basically *nothing*? Geezus. You can spend 500€ and not get anywhere close in a monthly banner if your goal is C4-C6.

I can use my C4 raiden as "main DPS" and thus build my team around her, I couldn't do that with C0. I'd only use her to support in a certain team. (so instead of a "main character" she becomes a "side character" - so to say.)

But maybe I'm just projecting my issues onto the wrong thing.
    Maybe I'm actually less happy about the whole thing because characters like Mona or Jean (which I really like) collect dust because I can't find a *fun* team to play her with. They are just a lot more boring to play than others whenever you put them in, as they can never actually be used the way I'd like them to.

If I want to play mostly with Mona, I'd want her constellations. I actually have that, by chance, but others don't. She's not much of an autoattack character without the Charged Attack proc after all... but with it? Then it's kinda fun to use her like that.
    Last edited by DodgeHellcat; 2022-03-29 at 03:26 PM.

The weapon from next banner is a must pull if you play any 5 star sword dps. https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._1407/?lang=EN

I need to figure out what I want to do. I rolled for Yae, not like I wanted her, just needed to use a few of my wishes for the stupid battlepass XP and snagged her.

I run the Raiden Nat'l team and they're all relatively maxed out. There's obvs room for improvement on artifacts, but I'd go insane chasing better pieces.

I have a Eula (C2 with her weapon) who I haven't quite found the best team for now as my other team. I also have Ganyu (w/ Amos Bow and a solid 4pc Wanderers). I also have a Xiao with Homa and like 90% crit/180% cdmg), but for some reason he's been super weak last few abyss when he used to hard carry it. I do have a Hutao (who can use Homa) too.

Just not sure what my second team should be. I really like Ayato's aesthetic and would love another Hydro applicator. I was so tempted to dump my wishes into Kokomi. I have like 70 saved up right now, + whatever we get from patch/shop reset).

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    eh? /10char

- - - Updated - - -

gameplay (specifically combat) is literally the reason i am bored of this game. Very dry mechanics. Top notch in everything else (well except story too).

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Just not sure what my second team should be. I really like Ayato's aesthetic and would love another Hydro applicator. I was so tempted to dump my wishes into Kokomi. I have like 70 saved up right now, + whatever we get from patch/shop reset).

why not wait a bit, and see how Yelan the new hydro bow user for the patch after this one seems to be, if you want a new hydro char ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in a rough spot trying to decide which banner to roll on. I'd rather have Yelen or Kazuha, but I need those 4 star constellations bad.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    why not wait a bit, and see how Yelan the new hydro bow user for the patch after this one seems to be, if you want a new hydro char ?
    Or he can just wait for 145th childe rerun
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©