Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    [img]https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/YLE8mO4ZU_rOLLXKyXukrMA2Apt0ABjyTedhqr8XS7g/https/i.gyazo.com/eb8ba0692b6d7efad2da540eb7f37ae1.jpg?width=2022&height=1137[img] heeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeee
    Nice duplicate

I assume I'm reading the weapon banner correctly in that you only have an increased chance of receiving a single one of the specific 5* items right? So if I got the book instead of the sweet gravestone I might as well not bother for the rest of it?

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    I assume I'm reading the weapon banner correctly in that you only have an increased chance of receiving a single one of the specific 5* items right? So if I got the book instead of the sweet gravestone I might as well not bother for the rest of it?
    I don't think so. Even if you get the book you'll still have increased chance on the gravestone (so like guaranteed one of the two weapons on your next 180th pull). Either that or I had insane luck as I got 2 gravestones in under 40 pulls /shrug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    You still get a rate up, but it's not guaranteed anymore I don't think

Just got klee on roll number 74 / 90 for the pity. Right before that got another Sucrose, so she is just 1 shy of a max constellation, though her final constellation isn't that great since it would require switching to a character that does elemental damage on a regular. Maybe paired with Klee it would be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Just got klee on roll number 74 / 90 for the pity. Right before that got another Sucrose, so she is just 1 shy of a max constellation, though her final constellation isn't that great since it would require switching to a character that does elemental damage on a regular. Maybe paired with Klee it would be good.
    Free to play or pay to win? MY sucrose is only on second constalitation.

Did some calculation and i still need:
    17 resistance books
    31 freedom books
    36 Diligence books
    (all blue)
    You get 2 blue ones per run and some white ones. So per 3 runs you have araund 7-8 books.
    Going by the worst rng scenario it will cost me 580 reshin. Or a whole week of farming on those days.

After i am done with stupid talents i can finaly go on xp books, weapon materials to get them from 70-80 and character upgrade from 70-80. Talents after 70 upgrade are world boss locked anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i continued abyss. But i cant pass 3th lvl as monsters are to high for lvl 70 characters and you hit like vet noddle on them. I got some xp books tho .

- - - Updated - - -

Update. New codes for 160 primogems (or 1 roll):

EU GENSHINZHB30
    NA GENSHINZHB30
    SEA GENSHINZHB30

15+ Year Old Account
    Wish they would do something with the free codes for PS4 players feel like i'm missing out on so many free rolls.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Finally...2 stars on first floor of Abyss 7 after many tries without knowing what i was doing wrong. (lack of damage)

It was the artifacts (--___--) The godamn Artifacts man

Basically i needed to have on my main DPS'ers of both groups:
    +Crit rating head heavily leveled
    +Attack heavily leveled

Now...only 2nd and 3rd floors left :3

EDIT: FInally !!!! I cleared Abyss 7 with 6 stars
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-10-31 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Free to play or pay to win? MY sucrose is only on second constalitation.
    So, you've gotten so many sucrose you have completed their full constellation? Lucky. I like her gameplay a lot. As for your question, free mostly. Think I paid for 10 rolls in total to test out the theory about the boss drop and wish drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

oof feels bad

I guess I'll just throw that on Noelle
    Last edited by blackpink; 2020-10-31 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    oof feels bad

I guess I'll just throw that on Noelle
    Yeah, but ignore the setbonus and use it as her "5th" item.

it's amazing for her then.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I did my weeklies on Monday because I didn't think I'd get to AR40 this week

I apparently was wrong, and I'm getting to AR40 today.
    Rip weekly materials

I farmed the wind-domain artifact drop thingy for like 600 resin to get the flower from that set.
    It dropped after roughly the 20th run. (Purple)

Once more confirming that running the dungeon artifact for anything other than upgrade mats is absolutely pointless if you want something specific.

Also upgraded Sucrose and now I'm broke too.
    But well, I got to Abyss 12.... howerver that floor seems to be pointless to do without fire characters such as klee/diluc.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I farmed the wind-domain artifact drop thingy for like 600 resin to get the flower from that set.
    It dropped after roughly the 20th run. (Purple)

Once more confirming that running the dungeon artifact for anything other than upgrade mats is absolutely pointless if you want something specific.

Also upgraded Sucrose and now I'm broke too.
    But well, I got to Abyss 12.... howerver that floor seems to be pointless to do without fire characters such as klee/diluc.
    Ah-AH !

So you also make mistakes We are all gambling addicts!
    I absolutely love the randomness of artifact farm is so much fun, specially with multiplayer
    But is absolutely NOT worth. True

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Ah-AH !

I absolutely love the randomness of artifact farm is so much fun, specially with multiplayer
    I use my reshin on xp books Much smarter investment as monster lvls in abyss jump up fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I use my reshin on xp books Much smarter investment as monster lvls in abyss jump up fast.
    Artifacts are Astronamically important...i found out in floor 7 the hard way.
    Like...incredibly important to level up...even if is a blue one, it must be leveled up and with the right stats.

I guess...the right time to farm is when you get guaranteed purple ones at AR...herm...cant remember.
    Is when you are able to do level 69 Domains. I think

Or maybe im wrong yet again and u can complete floor 7 with blue artifacts leveled up...not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Ah-AH !

Well,

I literally wanted the 4p bonus and that's it. Not about stats, not about rarity, just the 4p for my sucrose, because elemental reaction doesn't scale with anything but Lvl + elemental mastery and that's the only thing important for Sucrose or any wind character that doesn't rely on auto attack damage.

Didn't expect having to spend 600 resin for the first purple wind-set flower. I thought I would've been done after the 5th run or so.

Not even sure if that was worth it, I can't feel the 40% RES reduce at all.

Well,

I literally wanted the 4p bonus and that's it. Not about stats, not about rarity, just the 4p for my sucrose, because elemental reaction doesn't scale with anything but Lvl + elemental mastery and that's the only thing important for Sucrose or any wind character that doesn't rely on auto attack damage.

Didn't expect having to spend 600 resin for the first purple wind-set flower. I thought I would've been done after the 5th run or so.

Ofcourse it was absolutely worth it
    It cures our OCD and we get an extreme feeling of completionism and fulfilment!

When i got my complete set with amazing stats i was so happy TvT

10+ Year Old Account
    Well as free to play you gota do this (didnt include other part of map as it has no relic spots to pick up):

10+ Year Old Account
    Well,

Sounds like a fun time.. I got like 780 resin I can burn through for artifacts, which I probably will. I want at least something decent for Diluc and preferably also one or two other characters.