Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Mihoyo is going to have a hard time outdoing themselves after Seirai. I started there rather than Watatsumi, and the zone is just amazing.
    I went to Seirai first as well, to start on the stupid Electro Oceanid quest, but I did stop by Watatsumi Island to at least get the Statue of the Seven up and running.

And I got to say, while Seirai does look really cool, Watatsumi Island might be one of the most gorgeous areas in the game, even based on what little I saw of it.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I actually like fishing a lot...

- - - Updated - - -

I rolled a couple more times after losing 50/50 and finally got my Sucrose to C6. Very happy about this. Also got C3 bird lady in the process.

Now to save for Yae (even though it doesn't look like she'll be in 2.2 -.-)

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Now to save for Ganyu (even though it doesn't look like she'll be in 2.2 -.-)
    Fixed that for you
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Fixed that for you
    I already have C1 Ganyu, and I'm not whale enough to care about any other const than C6.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Rip 50/50 to Jean
    Ngl I actually wanted to lose the 50/50, I don't care about Raiden but Jean is one character I wanted to try for a while now. Anemo characters are on another level of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So to unlock new weekly boss you kinda have to finish main questline. If you want the char drops each week.

Electro ocenaid quest was much faster to do tho.

Anyway big spoiler part:
    La signora is FUCKING DEAD AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO ROLL ON HER HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
    Scaramoche is a male doll of raiden shogun. Ei soul is in sword and the other shogun we roll for is also a doll..
    I swear they went full anime plot twist with this, such a wtf is happening moment.

Failed the 50/50, 13k primos down the drain. Had to come back around again to another pity, all while the game gave me the exact minimun it could get away with. Wondering if my 'luck' would be better if I played the game less.

But the Shotgun seems like a perfect support of Eula. Her ability is almost like an eletro Albeto, use it once every so often and it throws procs around for eletro everywhere, perfect for keeping superconuct up. Only had Fishl up until now for that and she didn't fill that roll nearly as well.

4 * Pity at 8
    5 * Pity at 73

2 Pulls. Boom Raiden Shogun. Looks like my Pity counter balanced out my usual bad luck

Also been grinding the Thunder Manifestation.

Some notes
    * Looks like the Oceanid but isn't as annoying to fight as the Oceanid
    * Bring Pyro and Hydro but not Electro (aka Fire & Water not Electro)
    * Flys around a bit , could be annoying for a Bow user (I don't play many Bow characters tho)
    * Most annoying attack - throws down a spinning electro cube that follows you around destroying you if you stay in it)
    * Need to run out sideways while running in a circle and spinning your camera.
    * For above most annoying attack taking a Stamina pot before starting is essential IMHO. Was really difficult to run out of the cube attack otherwise
    * Other then Cube Attack straight out DPS fight. No annoying adds you need to DPS down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Failed the 50/50, 13k primos down the drain. Had to come back around again to another pity, all while the game gave me the exact minimun it could get away with. Wondering if my 'luck' would be better if I played the game less.

But the Shotgun seems like a perfect support of Eula. Her ability is almost like an eletro Albeto, use it once every so often and it throws procs around for eletro everywhere, perfect for keeping superconuct up. Only had Fishl up until now for that and she didn't fill that roll nearly as well.
    Well explain to me how i won so many 50:50 in row then.

Eula -- Klee -- Ayaka -- Ayaka -- Raiden

I did abuse the underchat mehanic tho and typed in stuff like i dont want to get Ayaka/Baal a week before the patch. So maybe this works?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Thanks to not rolling on the last two banners too much, I was able to get Baal and her weapon within 6k primo gems. First time I've ever gotten a character weapon. Pretty happy about this luck. Gonna put some actual work into her.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    4 * Pity at 8
    5 * Pity at 73

2 Pulls. Boom Raiden Shogun. Looks like my Pity counter balanced out my usual bad luck

Also been grinding the Thunder Manifestation.

Some notes
    * Looks like the Oceanid but isn't as annoying to fight as the Oceanid
    * Bring Pyro and Hydro but not Electro (aka Fire & Water not Electro)
    * Flys around a bit , could be annoying for a Bow user (I don't play many Bow characters tho)
    * Most annoying attack - throws down a spinning electro cube that follows you around destroying you if you stay in it)
    * For above most annoying attack taking a Stamina pot before starting is essential IMHO. Was really difficult to run out of the cube attack otherwise
    * Other then Cube Attack straight out DPS fight. No annoying adds you need to DPS down.
    Ganyu pwns him easy. You can time a Q to avoid damage from the side cubes, but for the large one you gota run. Strafing and shooting with bow works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Thanks to not rolling on the last two banners too much, I was able to get Baal and her weapon within 6k primo gems. First time I've ever gotten a character weapon. Pretty happy about this luck. Gonna put some actual work into her.
    Trying here to get her weapon to now (even if i got other polearm), but mostly since i lack 5 star weapons and i dont give a shit abauth kokomi.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also that:
    https://twitter.com/abc64real/status...63059258585090

Trying here to get her weapon to now (even if i got other polearm), but mostly since i lack 5 star weapons and i dont give a shit abauth kokomi.
    Oh yeah, I lack 5 star weapons too big time. I never really rolled on weapon banner. The last time I did I just got the catalyst.

Also just noticed that one of the mondstat commissions sends you to destroy a camp that ella sends you to read poems too.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    * For above most annoying attack taking a Stamina pot before starting is essential IMHO. Was really difficult to run out of the cube attack otherwise.
    It does hit pretty hard, my Zhongli's shield can't tank 100% of the damage. Needs Diona shield and/or crystallizes on top of it to fully negate the damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Ganyu pwns him easy. You can time a Q to avoid damage from the side cubes, but for the large one you gota run. Strafing and shooting with bow works.
    Nice.

Wait there's side cubes ? And a large cube. Must not of noticed , too busy running out of electro

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    It does hit pretty hard, my Zhongli's shield can't tank 100% of the damage. Needs Diona shield and/or crystallizes on top of it to fully negate the damage.
    It does till you work out strategies to mitigate it and learn the fight. Get's easier the more you do it

If all the wow over the years has taught me is if it's colored shit and it hurts you you want to not be in it. It's why I didn't mention that Electro wall it does - pretty obvious what you need to do there.

10+ Year Old Account
    So max lvl Sakura tree is 30...Wtf. There is still tons of chests to collect.

5+ Year Old Account
    Seems MHY trolling us good, in beta Baal were working with beidou but now at release is not.What a point of Baal C1 if she didnt work with electro mc and baidou........
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Seems MHY trolling us good, in beta Baal were working with beidou but now at release is not.What a point of Baal C1 if she didnt work with electro mc and baidou........
    I know exactly what will fix this mistake: a bit more than half of an entire wish in compensation! Don't spend it all in one place.

I joke but compensation is a great thing for devs to do to fix their mistakes. And maybe I'm just bitter from all those years of WoW where they give us jack for launching their expansions in a beta state.

5+ Year Old Account
    Even better shit, "Electrograna deals bonus 20% damage for each electro character in team" LMAO my ass , Baal didnt works with other electro chars .... and Sara mascot.

Presses Sara E in hope that this shit will auto place , sees need extra long charged shot, does puke.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-09-02 at 05:12 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Xaingling must have a 930% drop rate this fucking banner:/

I wasn't looking for any 4* but I got really lucky with Sara.
    Got her to C6 before I got my first 5*

I was suprised to hear that there is a difference between Beidou's burst and Xinqiu's.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-02 at 06:23 AM.

There's a shitstorm going on in Chinese community since yesterday about that. I don't mind if it results in another Zhongli situation, getting Electro the much needed buffs. Any Mei buffs are obviously welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Xaingling must have a 930% drop rate this fucking banner:/
    I wish... My Xiangling is still C5, but I got 5 Sucroses (who was already C20 before) from Mei's banner. And another one from standard banner for good measure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.