Thread: Genshin Impact

No one is saying any leaks about Ayato? i guess... so... he's like a hydro Itto, some normals give him some charges, skill summons something that yeah also give some charges, charged consume up to 1/2/3 something to do big hydro slash alsmost as Raiden Shogun burst, burst does something similar to a hydro Venti burst, so he's basicaly a washing machine

I am starting to think that people who think Venti looks like a femboy are weird.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Since you guys love to post artifact screenshots, here's my yae's build:

gunna go with solar pearl (for now).

stats:

1784 attack
    80.1% cr
    203.1% cd
    120.7% er
    121 em

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Since you guys love to post artifact screenshots, here's my yae's build:

gunna go with solar pearl (for now).

stats:

1784 attack
    80.1% cr
    203.1% cd
    120.7% er
    121 em
    I still have no idea what to run on her. I have sets for gladiator, severed fate, electro set, wanderer and Noblesse. All i have to do is to lvl them up.

Also:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    I am starting to think that people who think Venti looks like a femboy are weird.
    Well you shouldn't because that was literally their goal when designing him. The people you should be finding weird are the guys into femboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    No one is saying any leaks about Ayato? i guess... so... he's like a hydro Itto, some normals give him some charges, skill summons something that yeah also give some charges, charged consume up to 1/2/3 something to do big hydro slash alsmost as Raiden Shogun burst, burst does something similar to a hydro Venti burst, so he's basicaly a washing machine
    That's weird. His Burst seems perfect for enabling Ayaka's Burst, and would make him a decent alternative for Venti on Ayaka teams, but the fact that he needs to build up charges makes him even more of a greedy DPS than Ayaka herself. I guess she would be put into more of a support role if he was on the team?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Well you shouldn't because that was literally their goal when designing him. The people you should be finding weird are the guys into femboys.
    Venti looks like a normal bard to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    Venti looks like a normal bard to me.
    You should search up his official archon outfit if you really want to see what Mihoyo has in mind for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    The bug is having 2 of her quests in one day. I don't think that is supposed to happen. The other is her quest just not showing up without relogging.
    Ah I gotcha. Tbh at this point I would think it's intended, since it's a living nightmare hoping for rng to give you the comissions you're missing the achievments of, just to get double Musk on the same day.

New anime Gacha game from Seven Deadly Sins anime series...
    Guys...please...my wallet cant handle this shit anymore.
    (looks so good though...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    New anime Gacha game from Seven Deadly Sins anime series...
    Guys...please...my wallet cant handle this shit anymore.
    (looks so good though...)
    They have a pretty limited character pool tho. And also not much backgrounds if you seen the anime.

Anyway that new cenzorship skins are so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    They have a pretty limited character pool tho. And also not much backgrounds if you seen the anime.
    I guess you never tried Grand Cross?
    They are milking the IP on a grand scale there, with over 100 characters in the game, frequent cross-overs (slime anime, AoT for instance) or game cross-overs (KoF for instance) and even "original" characters/story-lines (for instance Ragnarok).
    With "knights of the apocalypse" manga (which is a sequel to 7DS) on-going they also get some additional characters there.

You should search up his official archon outfit if you really want to see what Mihoyo has in mind for him.
    Oh god, no...
    Last edited by Zmagoslav; 2022-01-27 at 11:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so the new event questline. Did they just do a Ganyu finding Dildo as a joke? As one of the CR devices. At least it did fell so vague to be that.

Ok so the new event questline. Did they just do a Ganyu finding Dildo as a joke? As one of the CR devices. At least it did fell so vague to be that.
    Had fun with rex pe*is
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to argue that lederhosen aren't particularly feminine, but then I saw that archon outfit and I think you can rest your case.

Well here it is:
    Damn, you have 600 more Atk than me. I have 3% more crit, 35% more cdmg, and 20% more ER though, but that Atk swing is huge. I'm double crowned, but haven't done her E. it's like 7.

I just wish Jean or Keqing were actually good. I did pick up Ganyu, but I don't really have a weapon thats good for her I don't think.
    Last edited by Wrecktangle; 2022-01-27 at 06:09 PM.

i had a question then i forgot what it was.

but i will add, this seems to be the only game where i find using a character with a spear fun.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I just wish Jean or Keqing were actually good.
    Hmm, I've been getting a lot of mileage out of Jean ever since the Rifthounds were introduced. VV shred + extra teamwide healing is pretty powerful.

If you have triple crowned Keqing, with okish artifacts, yeah just C0 R1 weapon, you can do around ~100-200k damage in 2-3 seconds using - burst - skill - charged - and throw some - normal - attacks

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Managed to nab an Amos' Bow for my Ganyu from the weapon banner so I can throw her old bow in the ditch. Got a new artifact set for her and Xiangling since my last post as well (for the moment running a reverse melt setup), so that has made things a lot smoother, even in world level 7 which i got to yesterday.

Been working on my Xingqiu, Bennett and Sucrose as well, the former two i've used at least a bit now, to finish off Abyss floors 7 and 8. Now to see if i can scrounge enough wishes together to get Xiangling and Xingqiu to C6 with the Zhongli banner (and if i'm lucky, also get Zhongli)