Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Probably blind and someone answered this, but is there a way to accurately update your toys / appearances? I have my toys listed on simple armory, but can't find a way to import it.

Having that many mounts and ach points.. well, you casually spend shitload of time on GRINDING stuff. You can be casual grinder *surprised Pikachu*

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, but I "grind booty" in "the club", as the kids say.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I been playing since Vanilla and to be honest, never gave a damn about achievements. I would do those from raids or dungeons if the guild or party suggested it, but otherwise, I think the numbers of achievements I worked on out of my own volition can be counted with one hand lol.

Same thing with mounts. I just can't be arsed anymore about them. Back then I would farm nonstop some mount like ZG or Strat mounts but other than that I'm not much of a completionist haha

Guess the only thing I been passionate about has been transmog. I remember when the transmogrifier was released I automatically had all my tiers completed already and was godsend because my bank was full of old sets and weapons I had collected over the years :P