Poll: Which covenant are you leaning towards?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Kyrian 100% for Arcane Mage ... Radiant Spark and Touch of Magi line up perfectly.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Necrolord because i want my afterlife to be filled with endless battles and guitar solos.

Venthyr is best for Frost.
    Nightfae is best for Fire/Arcane.

That's from a DPS POV.

I play Frost and play Nightfae. I love the utility in terms of the blink that you get and just in case I want to change specs.

No one is taking Necrolords for min-maxing. Necrolords are the only covenant that doesn't have any great stuff, and is only picked for flavor. One could even say that the Necrolords are the most balanced covenant.

For my shaman, Kyrian. Yes, not recommended for min-maxing, but then I don't play mythic+ stuff anyway, so why bother? I love the look and feel of Bastion, the whole Mount Olympus vibe is just really nice. And I want to see where the storyline goes with Uther.

My druid is Night Fae (duh), because it fits thematically, and again, I want to see where the story goes.

The next character I plan on levelling is a demon hunter, and I think I'll stick him with the Venthyr. Again, it fits thematically (kind of?).

And just for the sake of completeness, I'll have to make someone go through the Maldraxxus covenant quests, but I really didn't like the place. It's all gross and slimy and plague-ridden and brown. Bah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Venthyr >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Necrolords >>>>>>> Night Fae >>> Kyrian
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

7+ Year Old Account
    Necrolord

Allows me to go full Nagash
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Rerolling to Hunter was the best decision ever.