Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    These are the ones I've encountered no issues with.

BM hunter. Havoc DH. Blood DK. Ret Paladin. Moonkin.

Lock wasn't too bad, but the lack of instant casts is frustrating. It's basically a BM hunter but you can't move. Or interrupt.

Shadow priest was by far the worst class going undergeared at 120. Squishy as shit.

Shaman was alright. Lots of cooldowns to power though any accidents including the mighty Heroism.

paladins are the least stressful class, of the entire game.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Im gonna say this now once and for all.
    I personally find BM very stressfull. First of all you are drown with focus and i'm getting stressed out due to the risk of overcapping (i hate this)
    secondly, Cobra Shot reduces CD on Kill Command, which is fine you know but it means that if i'm at 80 focus with 2 seconds left on KC and everything else on CD I cannot use a Cobra shot because I potentially loose like 0.5 seconds on Kill Command.

It's dumb, and it stresses me out. And then we have Barbed Shot/Frenzy and essences (which is getting removed tho)

So people who says BM either haven't played it for the past 2 expansions or doesn't play it optimally is either wrong or i'm having a complete different experience.

Any DPS class, really

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'll be completely honest. I've received more hand cramps playing BM's boring 3-button rotation than any other class I've ever played. Are hand cramps stressful? I guess it depends on the person. So, there's that.
    Try playing arcane mage with high haste. THAT will give you hand (or finger) cramps

Blood DK. Just faceroll.

I don't think tanks can be the least stressful by default unless you exclusively solo or something.

Ret Paladin in my opinion, i'm having a good time playing one.
    Lots of def. Cds, self heal, the rotation flows quite nicely

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Keuf keuf... what did I just read ? ARROW KEYS ? You're supposed to move with me mouse and strafe with A( or Q in Azerty) D !
    Looks like you didn’t read. It also looks like you failed to read the quote from the previous person and lost the context. Your supposed to do what ever you want.

Stress for a Tank comes from keeping threat on targets and being the leader.
    Stress from healers comes from keeping people alive even if they are stupid.
    Stress from DPS comes from what damage you are doing vs. your perception of what damage you should be doing.

If you are a competitive person or stress easily then DPS could absolutely be the most stressful role... And I'm a healer/tank exclusively. I am more stressed DPSing simply because I put tons of pressure on myself. I am guessing there are many like me out there too.

Mages are generally easy to play, however have a HUGE ceiling. Entry to play is simply, press 1 button until its time to press button 2 or 3. That's pretty much it at the core.

DH, is very easy, melee can be difficult cause it's hard to see the ground effects, with "over mobility" possibly getting you in trouble.

BM hunter is pretty easy as well, I'd say slightly harder than mage though for entry point because you need to know how to use your CDs to do decent.

Feral Druid, i need to put this on here because point of entry is low. It's kit seems intimidating, but it's not. It's basically a 3 button spec for single target and a 2(3) button spec in aoe. It's not popular due to being a meme spec (that does very well in Shadowlands currently), but being moderately good at it will outperform 50% of the specs in the game. Mastering it (or getting good RNG) shows; makes the meme crowd feel bad when they lose on the meter - what i enjoy most about feral.

Tanking, Guardian Druid and Blood DK. Both are very easy. Active Mitigation is almost always rolling and the ceiling is just being reactionary with healing. I'd say Guardian is better from a stress pov, as you have tons of CDs to handle damage, you pretty much can't "waste" a CD on a bear.

Healing, Resto shaman, press heal, get heal. Press damage, get damage. Press CD, have CD.

These threads usually boil down to people suggesting classes they don't play to feel "more pro" about what they do.

But if you want stress-free to the point of mind-numbingly boring, go BM. I haven't enjoyed the spec throughout BfA and looks bleak for SL too. People mentioning "bad pathing" or whatever vastly overestimate the difficulty in controlling the pet.

3+ Year Old Account
    bm hunter or warlock. sit back and fire off your arrows/bullets/nukes. for solo stuff, you got a tank pet to help you out. ez pz.

You can always try out a DPS Shaman. You'll never get invited to anything so you'll never have anything to stress about.
    Youll have to stress out about not getting invites and getting kicked from dungeon finder premades
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

I would argue pet classes could be stressful for other uncontrollable reasons (pet bugging out, reviving, dying, aggroeing etc).

I'd say Demon Hunter is least stressful/easiest. Easy rotation, straightforward CD's, high mobility, doesn't cast anything.

Demon hunter is pretty simple. Warlocks will make you their bitch in pvp tho

I'm not sure about SL but currently it's BM hunters definitely. You just need to perform a really simple rotation to achieve optimal dps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

I'll be completely honest. I've received more hand cramps playing BM's boring 3-button rotation than any other class I've ever played. Are hand cramps stressful? I guess it depends on the person. So, there's that.
    Get more hand cramps playing fury or haste stack arms than BM.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    If based on pure leveling ease, Hunter or Lock.
    They have pets, you stay at ranged, and while leveling, rotations don't matter.
    If we're talking post-leveling towards endgame, BM Hunter is the simplest to learn, simplest to master, and overall less stressful because you never have to stand still (locks have to hard casts) and you stay at ranged, so you have the whole battlefield in front of you.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood DK. You just zerg through shit and feel no pain.

And I mean it in a good way.