Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ...
9
17
18
19
20
21
29
... LastLast
  1. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Again, Blizzard makes it's own decisions regarding it's games. Activision has ZERO to do with it. People need to stop with this "Activision is the boogeyman" nonsense.
    lmao they most certainly do not. If Activision told Blizzard to release Shadowlands next week, Blizzard would have to comply. Because Activision quite literally owns them.

  2. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Oh, you poor, naive child.
    HOw is that naive. Delaying a second time establishes a pattern of stringing the playebase and it doesn't matt er that you aaren't intending to do that. When you look untrustworhtly like that, that is the time when players decide they aren't going to spend money on your product anymore. It will get released this year because Blizzard didn't want to delay in the first place. They do not want to look like they are stringing along the players.

  3. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    HOw is that naive. Delaying a second time establishes a pattern of stringing the playebase and it doesn't matt er that you aaren't intending to do that. When you look untrustworhtly like that, that is the time when players decide they aren't going to spend money on your product anymore. It will get released this year because Blizzard didn't want to delay in the first place. They do not want to look like they are stringing along the players.
    Well, that's an opinion.

  4. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    lmao they most certainly do not. If Activision told Blizzard to release Shadowlands next week, Blizzard would have to comply. Because Activision quite literally owns them.
    Quite literally wrong. Activision and Blizzard are two separate companies co-existing under the same roof. That roof is called Activision-Blizzard. So, no. Actvision does not literally own Blizzard. Blizzard makes it's own decisions relating to it's IP's while Activision makes decisions on it's IP's.

  5. #365
    "Blizzard has a commitment to quality"

    Hearthstone, Overwatch, Warcraft III: Reforged, Diablo III, and Battle for Azeroth have something to say about that.

  6. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Well, that's an opinion.
    Not an opinion. Business. They absolutely do not want a drove of players leaving at once. That costs them money and can cost people their jobs.

  7. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Delayed till when? How about a new release date?
    Im thinking around January this time. Shadowlands needs some work rn and i dont think an additional 4 weeks is gonna be much. 8 weeks, we are getting to the realm of possibility. But i believe they should have at least 12 additional weeks from what was announced for release. Theres a whole list of content, bugs, and tuning that need to be worked; including but not limited to the maw in general, class and covenants, and some healing spells or effects not working correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    How the fuck is this trolling?

    Discussing moderation is against the rules. Infracted.

  8. #368
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Im thinking around January this time. Shadowlands needs some work rn and i dont think an additional 4 weeks is gonna be much. 8 weeks, we are getting to the realm of possibility. But i believe they should have at least 12 additional weeks from what was announced for release. Theres a whole list of content, bugs, and tuning that need to be worked; including but not limited to the maw in general, class and covenants, and some healing spells or effects not working correctly.
    I have been in beata and I can say this is absolutely false. It is far more ready than you claim.

  9. #369
    I don't think we're looking at a massive delay. November or December would be my guess. But whenever it is, let's just make it as polished as it can be.

  10. #370
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Not an opinion. Business. They absolutely do not want a drove of players leaving at once. That costs them money and can cost people their jobs.
    There's another opinion.

  11. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    I don't think we're looking at a massive delay. November or December would be my guess. But whenever it is, let's just make it as polished as it can be.
    Yea, honestly anyone who thinks they're shooting for 2021 is a bit silly, the fact that they're releasing the prepatch kind of points to only weeks to a month of delay.

  12. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Quite literally wrong. Activision and Blizzard are two separate companies co-existing under the same roof. That roof is called Activision-Blizzard. So, no. Actvision does not literally own Blizzard. Blizzard makes it's own decisions relating to it's IP's while Activision makes decisions on it's IP's.
    Blizzard Entertainment is a subsidiary of Activision. Which means they are a subordinate and have to follow Activision's orders. Are you not aware of what a subsidiary is?

  13. #373
    The Lightbringer Sanguinerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Knowhere
    Posts
    3,283
    People saying it's going to be a 2021 release can't read can they.

    I wanted to let you know that we’re delaying the release of Shadowlands to later this year
    Also those claiming Shadowlands is "far from ready"

    Over the past several months of testing, we’ve made significant progress iterating on and polishing the core features and gameplay of Shadowlands. We’re at a point where the zones, the campaign, the level-up questing experience, and the story we have to tell are essentially ready to share.
    However, as everything started coming together and we’ve been listening to and building upon your feedback, it’s become clear we need a little more time for additional polish, and to balance and iterate on some interlocking pieces—particularly those related to the endgame.
    And as someone whos played the beta extensively, besides the balance and bug issues that do need polishing the rest is most definitely good to go.

  14. #374
    The delay is unfortunate but November is such a packed month that I don't mind it.

  15. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Blizzard Entertainment is a subsidiary of Activision. Which means they are a subordinate and have to follow Activision's orders. Are you not aware of what a subsidiary is?
    Again, wrong. Blizzard Entertainment is a subsidiary of Activision-Blizzard. Activision is a subsidiary of Activision-Blizzard. Blizzard's CEO is J. Allen Brack. Activision's CEO is Eric Hirshberg. Two separate companies under one roof by the name of Activision-Blizzard. Hrishberg does not make decisions for Blizzard and Brack doesn't make decisions for Activision. SO, again, Activision does not own Blizzard.

  16. #376
    I'll be damned, I was right.

    Kinda hoping it's in December now. With Cyberpunk coming in mid November(knock on wood)

  17. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    I have been in beata and I can say this is absolutely false. It is far more ready than you claim.
    Would be awesome if they pushed it back to Mai or later. I want Blizz quality again.

  18. #378
    Highly disappointed. Not because it is delayed, but the timing and why. I just last week put in to change my vacation for the year because my trips I had planned over a year in advance got canceled. Now, I am scheduled to take vacation time to play an expansion that is not releasing. You waiting so late to announce this delay absolutely sucks.

    And because of end game? You've had feedback from the beginning covenants were a bad idea. You can polish a turd all you want, it is still a turd. I would rather you just release the expansion as planned and hold off on the arena season and the raids while you balance. And Blizzard has an absolutely abysmal track record with balance because you release patches at intervals incapable of the reaction time necessary to provide meaningful balance. The player meta shifts faster than your developers can react.

    Now thanks to incompetent handling I am once again stuck with vacation time and nothing to do with it besides sit around my home. Hopefully you use this time to introduce a lot more than balancing adjustments and actually have a plethora of content for when your expac actually does release.

  19. #379
    Immortal Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    7,053
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    lmao they most certainly do not. If Activision told Blizzard to release Shadowlands next week, Blizzard would have to comply. Because Activision quite literally owns them.
    You are so extremly wrong but please continue, the nonsense is quite hillarious.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  20. #380
    There is NO reason for delay if they don't pull ripcord.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •