Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    You know that’s fraud right? You’re lying because you you’re actually paying for a service you have full access to
    Maybe in your country, but if I buy a product and I cannot use it a preset date I am either free to demand a refund or chargeback via cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoxu View Post
    Would be nice if i could get a refund of the 6 months of game time i purchased on Thursday in preparation for SL at the end of Oct lol...
    You can. Call Customer Service they will do it for you.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever
    Go Fast or Go Slow

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station Light or Battle Station Dark

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Just a PSA: If you pre-ordered the game and are unhappy about the delay, Blizzard is offering refunds. I'm in for the long haul so I don't mind waiting (especially with the "we're sorry" beta invite I just got), but just in case you don't check your email often, there it is.
    That's not a "We're sorry". That's a "We need testers" invite.

Get in there and start testing shit so we can help them fix this disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    But yeah, if you pre-ordered, it's hard to see why you'd want a refund, but I thought someone might want to know, so, here we are.
    It is very easy to see. Blizzard said you would get it on Oct 26. Now they are not delivering on that. So, people want a refund because they want to use that money on something they can actually play now instead of waiting for Blizzard to stop being incompetent.

I say it again: I hate Blizzard a lot for a lot of reasons but delaying a clearly unfinished game is not one. Its justified and its ...dare i say it wise of Blizzard to do it. ... Im still annoyed i got to deal with BFA longer but wth...
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Victim to Blizzard-Marketing since 2004

I understand people who would want a refund of their pre order since blizz notified everybody on a short notice. two weeks!!! If they had said 2 months earlier THEN the backlash wouldnt be that much but to think that a big company delays a big game just 2 weeks before it comes out is just unprofessional.

Pre patch is in 2 weeks. So SL is delayed a few weeks. Other than the people who got screwed on Vaca days, no one should even care. Hopefully the wait will be worth it and Shadowlands will be Solid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    That's not a "We're sorry". That's a "We need testers" invite.

Get in there and start testing shit so we can help them fix this disaster.
    If you truly think its going to be that bad, then don't play. A lot of other games out there.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever
    Go Fast or Go Slow

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station Light or Battle Station Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    You can also contact your credit card-company and tell you that you paid for a service you cannot use, and they will refund you.
    no you cant,the pre order sais the game comes out by the end of descember

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    no you cant,the pre order sais the game comes out by the end of descember
    You can still chargeback via CC, I mean it is a dick-move but it technically works.

But its not a very good idea.

this is proof that manbabies are real.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post

That is not guaranteed. It can still be released and have major problems.
    WCIII: Reforged has entered the chat

Basically they let everyone in to beta lol

Quote Originally Posted by Faeldan_US View Post
    Basically they let everyone in to beta lol
    If only, our M+ tank isn't in so we have to pug.

De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Uhh... wouldn't this not be possible for people who've used some things from their pre-order, got one of their characters lvl boosted, and got the Eternal Traveler set?

I don't want to refund mine but I was just thinking about this

I'm a Girl by the way
    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    They aren't they pre-order stated clearly later this year. The release date doesn't supersede the legal language in the pre-order purchase. And if you're wondering where you can find it, look down at product requirements.
    Blizzard didn't just send out that mail to offer refunds today to everyone, because they thought it'd be fun. The only reason they did that is because they're legally obliged in most countries.

Let me see if i understand this.

Blizzard said they will refund if the game is not launched by December 2020. Thats what the pre-order said.

So far this is not the case, why are they refunding? That sounds like "good faith refund for the ones that are super mad about this little delay" but they are not obliged, yet.

Am I correct here?

Imagine pre-ordering WoW after BfA
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

Well either way, I’m never going to pre order Shadowlands again!

Why would anyone refund a preorder because of a delay? If they need that little money urgently, they should not have preordered in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    omg hahahah refund a pre order just because they're delaying to fix bugs? Jesus dude, not saying it's you but people that would do it are so impatient, I struggle to understand how they can cope with reality being this way
    Not that I need the refund but they are legally obligated to offer it if they delay the set date in the EU. That's why they're sending apology emails etc, not really because they care like some people seem to think.