10+ Year Old Account

Best way to get 1000 kills as Alliance?

I dont usually pvp much but I've been trying to farm the hidden artifact appearance tint of 1000 player kills. What would be the quickest way to do this as Alliance? Someone suggested 40v40 bgs but ive been unlucky so far and every group I get in is really bad. Also tried Nazjatar and that seemed to work better but there must be a faster way, any tips?

Honestly I would say just keep queueing BGs/Epic BGs. Do it for fun instead of feeling "i gotta get as many kills as possible this BG" just do it for funzies. You get marks that you can buy transmogs with, pvp set transmog and eventually build conquest for the pvp weapons etc. I'm fairly sure BGs are the way to go for the 1k kills, but brute forcing it is gonna suck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Alliance? Join a Ruin pre-made for BfN and hover above Newhome before and during the battle, unless there's no lag then get in there and fight: chances are there will be major lag.

Try it once. You'll see what I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    alliance literally suck at 40 vs 40 bgs, yes including av so i would look elsewhere.

omg, the few times i was a merc and joined ashran as alliance... the shivers man...
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    alliance literally suck at 40 vs 40 bgs, yes including av so i would look elsewhere.

omg, the few times i was a merc and joined ashran as alliance... the shivers man...
    Yeah I dont know how normal this is as I rarely pvp, but damn the times Ive joined is almost always auto win for the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Alliance? Join a Ruin pre-made for BfN and hover above Newhome before and during the battle, unless there's no lag then get in there and fight: chances are there will be major lag.

Try it once. You'll see what I mean.
    Wait do I not need to tag players by hitting them with something in order for the kill to count? Just hovering over the battle counts?
    Last edited by Greyfang; 2020-10-03 at 11:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just did random BGs all the way to 100k now I’m working on my 250k, it’s a looooong grind, do big BGs and stay in the thick of shit, be where all the fightin is, winning or losing doesn’t really matter as long you get plenty of kills, cap and defend towers, push flags, guard objectives, just try to stay alive and be around the kills
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Wait do I not need to tag players by hitting them with something in order for the kill to count? Just hovering over the battle counts?
    Correct. Doing what I suggested right now and watching my HK count increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Correct. Doing what I suggested right now and watching my HK count increase.
    Awesome thanks for the tip

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Awesome thanks for the tip
    I don't know how it compares to the speed of farming kills in BGs but the last few battles I've picked up ~200kills per.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, even this late in the expansion, CTA week in Nazjatar is still very popular and will be a great source of kills. You need 25 kills for the CTA quest. On a good shard that takes about 5mins. 5mins per 25kills.... thats a pretty solid rate if you are farming kills. During CTA you'll need to be active though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how it compares to the speed of farming kills in BGs but the last few battles I've picked up ~200kills per.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, even this late in the expansion, CTA week in Nazjatar is still very popular and will be a great source of kills. You need 25 kills for the CTA quest. On a good shard that takes about 5mins. 5mins per 25kills.... thats a pretty solid rate if you are farming kills. During CTA you'll need to be active though.
    Ill keep that in mind. I actually god lucky for once and got into an Isle of Conquest BG that yielded around 100 kills even if we lost. Ill try again to see if that works.

You're just after kills? Definitely random bg's and not the epic ones, imo.