Twink consumables idea?

Hi!

So to have an activity while waiting for the pre patch event we made twinks (double rogue) with a friend of mine. We were thinking of taking ingenering for the cool stuff and I was wondering if there were some old consumable that would shine again in pvp with the new scaling?

The tinkers are great. The healing belt injector is like 1/3rd or 1/2 of my health bar healed. The helmet gun might still be great. The Ranged interrupt from Pandaria. I haven't tried a gun turret yet. Probably the polymorph grenades too. Shieldtronic and then stealthman for non stealthers. And i think there was an old grenade that did a frost nova.
    I'm a thread killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    And i think there was an old grenade that did a frost nova.
    Indeed there are, from back in TBC https://www.wowhead.com/item=32413/frost-grenade

and unlike other engineering grenades they don't have that "ineffective above X level" bullshit tied to them, so, they are good to haul around at max level too, especially on low mobility classes that need all the help they can get to close gaps, or open them up.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2020-11-07 at 05:17 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.