Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Depends, pvp or pve?
    Pvp hardcasters were always my worst.
    In raids it is likely a melee class as i find ranged raiding to be a magnitude easier, maybe some subspecc of rogue or something...
    Well, it is the pvp forum. I am just guessing here, but I think answers for pvp would be most helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Lavemgi View Post
    I am a new player and I realize that I can get a good experience in the game by choosing the hardest class in the game. Tell me, what is the most difficult class for you?
    Disc priest

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Well, it is the pvp forum. I am just guessing here, but I think answers for pvp would be most helpful
    Fair enough, missed that, but answered it nonetheless. ^^
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Pet classes in general are the hardest for me. It's just an added 4-8 keybinds you need to play optimally from a PvP perspective. Especially UH DK, where you not only need a pet passive, pet attack, move to, charge, and stun macro; but the charge and stun change when it's transformed adding another layer of complexity. This is all additional maintenance apart from your actual class. Couple those with a 3 keybinds for ranged interrupt, 3 for dark simulacrum, and possibly 3 more for silence/stun/grip/CoI.. there's a lot to be aware of in an arena setting.

Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pDub View Post
    hopefully it gets better, just hit 42 and damage is still trash.
    Not entirely sure why everyone has a hard time, could be some serious gear dependency. I leveled mine from 43 upwards after level squish without any real issue

10+ Year Old Account
    any healer spec.

i just cant do it. ive been playing since bc and tried multiple times and I just cannot get my head to heal people rather than attack things.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Warriors and Hunters. Can't play them without starring at my action focus and rage bar 24/7. Don't know why??

According to Skill Capped's video three weeks ago, it puts mage as the hardest caster, druid as the hardest healer, and sub rogue as the hardest melee.

I mostly agree with this sentiment. Sub rogue is a popular one to bandwagon crybaby about since it's currently overtuned, but outside of just doing damage, actually timing everything and utilizing your cc appropriately when it matters requires more mental capacity than most give it credit.

The specs with the highest difficulty share the trait of having a large toolkit. So managing when to best use those tools is what makes a great player. Having said that, it's easy to play and feel successful at every class. Blizzard has designed everything in mind to be accessible to players of all skill levels. Many just refuse to admit they aren't playing their spec to its full potential and blame other specs as being OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    the hardest class+spec is the class+spec that is harder to climb the ladder with, therefore just watch the ladder to find the most rare spec.
    it might be enhancement shaman or balance druid
    While your point makes senes, Enhance shaman probably isnt the best example here. This spec usually just either works or doesnt work. If it doesnt work, its harder for your team mates. Its still the same difficuilty for you as the shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavemgi View Post
    I am a new player and I realize that I can get a good experience in the game by choosing the hardest class in the game. Tell me, what is the most difficult class for you?
    Mage and rogue..

Just cannot get them to work.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Caster DPS is the hardest role for me to min max in and I mained it from BC to MOP so it's not like I'm unfamiliar, It's just straight up harder.
    Hi Sephurik

Recent firemage, I never got used to the whole rune of power mechanic which just feels clunky to me.

Used to like firemage but the last time I really enjoyed it was probably in Cataclysm.