Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked dwarves and wanted to be a hunter with a bear pet and a big bushy beard like in the classic cinematic. Then BC came around and I thought orcs were sick and wanted to play a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by ognomad View Post
    Because the horde storyline in Warcraft 3 did not appeal to me, I wanted to take back what Arthus took from the Alliance. the orcs have no reason to be on Azeroth and are responsible for what happed on their on homeworld because of fondest of war and conquest.
    Actually its the draeneis fault
    An'u belore delen'na

I chose my faciton based on the race I liked the most in Wc3.

Because I always play a good guy in games, so Alliance for me.

I actually started as Horde back in vanilla, but then I switched to Alliance in the first day of WoTLK, just in time as the Horde started rolling downhill with their morals.

It's fun to see both sides throw shade at eachother.
    And I mean this. This is actual fun, having pride in your faction choice and sticking to it.

That aside, I chose Alliance, purely because Dwarves and Draenei are propably my two most favourite races. And ofc Lore reasons, but thats secondary.
    Nothing ever will beat the mental image of a dwarf retribution paladin in my mind.

I chose horde because alliance was just too ridiculously "righteous" and "goodie two shoes" and silly for me to relate to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play horde, because I have always play the good guys..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Liked Undead the most in WIII, so I started as Undead. Didn't care if it's Horde or Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    I like playing the "good" side, you get to really see how messed up a persons logic can get when it comes to justifying their actions for the sake of doing "good."

That and Night Elf males are hawt. And now we've got worgen males with them hairy chests! Rawr!
    Good side? both factions are good to their faction, alliance is the bad side for me as a horde player...

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    I played Alliance from Vanilla through Wrath. That's when my guild imploded during Ulduar and I spent the rest of the expansion doing heroic dungeons...lol. I was so bummed that I moved to Horde in Cata and never changed. I never joined another guild since but I always feel like I can just solo around on the Horde side. The Alliance seem like they want me to join the Elks or the Shriners and be part of a group. I guess I just like cleaning windshields at stop lights on the Horde side.

Stay safe and have fun!

i play since wow vanilla-alpha, so even before vanilla 1.0

i never loved playing any human, dwarf or gnome kind race in all game because it to close from the reality, its a video game, let me dream and be something i cant in real life..

so , i've tryied all race in alpha, was really fun playing undead, tauren etc.. but when i debginning playing an elf warrior, i knew that i would be alliance forever, elf living in a big tree is what a fantasy game is about

and at bc, i changed for a draenei chaman and at lk, dk draenei, never looked back since, i play everything possible but dk draenei is just toot much special to play anything else for main character, so its why im alliance

I remember when I started playing all those years back, I went alliance because they had the more visually pleasing races for my own taste. A bunch of my friends preferred Horde because, in their words, "the bad guys are cooler". I've played both factions over the years but I've settled for Alliance with no intention of switching again and for me it mostly comes down to the races, the cities and so on.

well I picked horde in Burning Crusade because I had wanted to play a high elf because they were my favorite units since Warcraft 2, and horde sort of had them in blood elves, so yeah. Played some undead as well, because if I'm going to play an ugly toon, may as well be a full ugly monstrosity instead of a pseudo retarded looking human or night elf.

I play horde(primary) because their moral system and questions are complex.
    I play alliance(secondary) because I like to see both sides of situations.

When I started, I was a dwarf(and alliance) because I picked her at random(It was beta so why not)
    When I made my first real character it was alliance because my crush was alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play both factions equally. I prefer the Alliance aesthetics but I dig as well the Horde story.

my brother played alliance so i made a horde

Originally was Horde, but now deceased friends played Alliance so I switched for them. Eventually met more friends on the Alliance so I stay Alliance.

I ain't cool enough to be part of the Horde.

Was attracted to the more monstrous races. Also I naively thought they'd be the underdogs. How wrong I was.

Mix between horde having better looking races, my friends back when I originally played being horde, and coming off of WC3 the horde just seemed waaaay more relatable than the alliance.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.