Earned Bloodthirsty title on PTR login

Copied a couple of characters to the PTR today and have the 250k honor kills achievement earned. I've been playing since vanilla and have pvped quite a lot do on past servers/alts this may be possible for me to have. Any news on Blizzard backtracking HKs in the prepatch or is this likely just a bug?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraxis View Post
    Copied a couple of characters to the PTR today and have the 250k honor kills achievement earned. I've been playing since vanilla and have pvped quite a lot do on past servers/alts this may be possible for me to have. Any news on Blizzard backtracking HKs in the prepatch or is this likely just a bug?
    It's a bug, i have that title on the ptr aswell and i'm only like 90k HK's on my entire account

Beta/Ptr behaves differnet than live it just adds hk's / honor levels that you have on your account everytime you copy a character, so if your live character copy has 10k hk's and 100 honor levels and you copy that character 5 times onto the beta/ptr then you end up with 50k hk's and 500 honor levels on the test servers.
    Last edited by Lorianus; 2020-10-04 at 10:31 AM.