Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    At first I was like omg why didn't I have this enabled before it gives all those abilities. And then I realized unless I'm in a group it will probably waste more time eventually. Yeah you may go faster at some rewards/quest rewards with it on but only one ganking that wastes 3-4 minutes of you life + the stress is not gonna be worth it for most players unless they are literally PvPers.
    For levelling I feel it's worth it, with or without CTA. Yes, you get ganked occasionally, but I've never felt the ganking took more time than I was saving with the XP bonus. Usually they kill you and move off, if you get a corpse camper it can be annoying yes, but in my experience, if you go and do something else for 5 minutes they quickly get bored and move on.

At endgame, I've alternated with it on and off, but it's mostly been off for 8.3
    I really don't care about the bonus AP/Gold, and much prefer having cross faction tagging enabled (WM off) than getting ganked by 5 Horde after I've solo'd 90% of a Rare.
    I didn't mind WM prior to 8.3, even Mecha and Naz were ok, and had some great PvP battles in both. Sadly, the 8.3 zones are far easier to be griefed in when doing Rares or Events.

-edit-

My biggest gripe with WM however, is the PvP Talents. "Oh here's a useful ability for you to Keybind that doesn't work in Raids/M+"
    I mean, sure, it makes sense if the ability has a strong PvP flavor to it... but many of them don't, and are actually quite useful in PvE. Conflict and Strife was a BiS PvE essence for several specs due to how useful the PvP talents were in PvE...
    Last edited by Dakara; 2020-10-07 at 09:43 PM.