Getting this mobo any point to go even higher?

Hello,

32 RAM cas 14 3200
    RTX 3080

I ve decided to go with this mobo: Z490 Aorus Elite AC https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard...E-AC-rev-10#kf

Is there a point into buying an even higher model?

Thanks for your replies
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.

Honestly. Yes it is enough. In my personal opinion, it is probably a higher one than needed. Gone are the days where the performance of two different motherboards are vastly different - or even measurable at all! Most motherboards (there are exceptions) are overbuilt with power delivery, so that is also a non-issue. They want to make it sound like you need to go for an even more overbuilt one, but that is not at all needed.

Get the motherboard that matches the functions you know that you need. Getting one for a speculative need is often not necessary but if you want to splurge, it’s your money!

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Honestly. Yes it is enough. In my personal opinion, it is probably a higher one than needed. Gone are the days where the performance of two different motherboards are vastly different - or even measurable at all! Most motherboards (there are exceptions) are overbuilt with power delivery, so that is also a non-issue. They want to make it sound like you need to go for an even more overbuilt one, but that is not at all needed.

Get the motherboard that matches the functions you know that you need. Getting one for a speculative need is often not necessary but if you want to splurge, it’s your money!
    I completely agree with you I just want to make sure that I don't buy lesser than my system needs for all intents and purposes (light OC) etc. Thanks!!!
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.

That's a good board. 12 phase vcore vrm--pity about the 50 amp drmos--, lots of rear-panel USB, wifi, 2.5Gbit Realtek lan--the only thing I would have wished for is Intel 10Gbit ethernet--shielded memory traces, pretty good memory OC support... yeah it has all the things I would want out of a board. Granted, I've never actually used one of these so I don't know how it *actually* performs, but it looks good on paper. I suggest you look online for youtube reviews of the board to see how it actually performs.