View Poll Results: How do you want to kill Sylvanas?

Voters
351. This poll is closed
  • Stab her through the heart with a sword.

5 1.42%
  • Cut off her head with an axe.

14 3.99%
  • Smash her skull with a hammer.

10 2.85%
  • Impale her with a polearm.

11 3.13%
  • Cannibalize.

7 1.99%
  • Freeze her and smash her to pieces.

6 1.71%
  • Burn her “alive.”

36 10.26%
  • Cheat by using your shaman powers and electrocute her.

7 1.99%
  • Put a mana bomb in her mouth, stitch up her lips, run and duck for cover.

6 1.71%
  • Gouge out her eyes and lock her in a trailer home with a black mamba.

11 3.13%
  • When having the high ground, and Sylvanas tries to jump over you, cut off her arms and legs.

30 8.55%
  • Piledriver without tucking her head in between your character’s thighs for safety.

9 2.56%
  • Other.

71 20.23%
  • I don’t want to kill her, I want to redeem her!

128 36.47%
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t
    /10chars
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    It is an expansion or two in the making, but with Shadowlands' launch on the horizon, her time is nigh; there will come the time when Sylvanas meets her maker, the player, and when that glorious moment happens, how do you want to kill Sylvanas Windrunner, robber of life, and eater of puppies?
    Seeing as how my main is a mage, I will go with the mana bomb. Although burning her "alive" could also work, if she wasn't so UBER STRONK But I can't get rid of the feeling that Blizz is going to pull a Kerrigan 2.0 with her, but in an even more retarded version - much like Sylvie is Garrosh 2.0, but more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Gotta say, didn't expect this many people to be against killing her. Long live Sylvanas! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Gotta say, didn't expect this many people to be against killing her. Long live Sylvanas! Cheers.

-snip-
    Good grief, that face and those man fingers... if I had posted that, "burn her" would be leading by a landslide.

Good grief, that face and those man fingers... if I had posted that, "burn her" would be leading by a landslide.
    This is the picture I used to make the edit... You might want to leave the house sometime and look at how women look. Then again, maybe don't.

https://www.featurepics.com/StockIma...re-2814458.jpg
    Last edited by bagina; 2020-10-09 at 07:03 PM.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    You know what would be hilarious?
    Well, Sylvanas is doing her thing, and we stop her but don't kill her.
    Instead, she gets imprisoned in the Maw and, when we kill The Jailer (the big bad), there will be a need for a new Jailer.
    That's when Arthas will show up and assume the mantle of the Jailer (just like Illidan did with Sargeras in Legion) as a way to "atone" for his LK stint and forever stand vigil over a powerless and defeated Sylvanas.

That would be the biggest kick to the fleshy bits she could get; the very man who stripped her of her soul and raised her to serve in undeath is now the guy who keeps her locked up, taunting her for eternity.

But, this is Blizz.
    I don't think they would give one of their iconic characters that sort of torment, would they?

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    You know what would be hilarious?
    Well, Sylvanas is doing her thing, and we stop her but don't kill her.
    Instead, she gets imprisoned in the Maw and, when we kill The Jailer (the big bad), there will be a need for a new Jailer.
    That's when Arthas will show up and assume the mantle of the Jailer (just like Illidan did with Sargeras in Legion) as a way to "atone" for his LK stint and forever stand vigil over a powerless and defeated Sylvanas.

That would be the biggest kick to the fleshy bits she could get; the very man who stripped her of her soul and raised her to serve in undeath is now the guy who keeps her locked up, taunting her for eternity.

But, this is Blizz.
    I don't think they would give one of their iconic characters that sort of torment, would they?
    Blizz likes to compare what Arthas did to her to a rape scenario, can you imagine the shitstorm Californa company would be in if they tried that?

This is the picture I used to make the edit... You might want to leave the house sometime and look at how women look. Then again, maybe don't.

https://www.featurepics.com/StockIma...re-2814458.jpg
    Yeah, those fingers look manly colored purple in the Sylvanas image, maybe it's the edit job that makes them look out of place, and what an idiotic statement, to assume one would have to leave their home to know what women look when pictures of women are one click away on the internet.

I care not, so long as she's dead. It can be ultra poetic or as simple as Genn ripping her insides out after her raid boss fight.

Assuming her plot armor wears off obviously, which is sadly no guarantee.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Field Marshal Phyrexia-KulTiras's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    Cannibalize! For the forsaken! #notmyqueen

10+ Year Old Account
    She dies by having a sword shoved through her heart.

Then Arthas raises her from the dead.
    Then the reaper Harbinger indoctrinates her
    Then the Hive God Oryx Takes her.

Then the three of them fight over who gets to control her.
    Putin khuliyo

It is an expansion or two in the making, but with Shadowlands' launch on the horizon, her time is nigh; there will come the time when Sylvanas meets her maker, the player, and when that glorious moment happens, how do you want to kill Sylvanas Windrunner, robber of life, and eater of puppies?
    I want to see her die of something stupid, I want her to have an ignoble death. Anything grandiose and she'll be remembered. I want her to die like how Elvis died, having a heart attack after eating a peanut butter and Banana sandwich, pants around the ankles, sitting on the toilet.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Thanos in disguise.
    Putin khuliyo

she should be off screened by some unnamed npc

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I don't want her to die, I want her to suffer forever. I want her sister Alleria to throw her into one of the Void rifts. An eternity in the Void will help her teach some humility.

The time has come for the worthless banshee to learn her place and bow to the superior Windrunner.
    I agree but she's too dangerous to be kept alive. She should be erased. Permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    I want to see her die of something stupid, I want her to have an ignoble death. Anything grandiose and she'll be remembered. I want her to die like how Elvis died, having a heart attack after eating a peanut butter and Banana sandwich, pants around the ankles, sitting on the toilet.
    That is so epic, I wish I had included it in the poll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    It's Thanos in disguise.
    Certainly checks the Saturday morning cartoon mustache-twirling villainy box.

I want Genn to devour her.

Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    Blizzard may write the story such that Sylvanas is the good guy from the perspective of the narrative, but there is no realistic scenario that involves Sylvanas's actions being morally justified no matter what additional context we get.
    i mean that's your opinion

Yeah, those fingers look manly colored purple in the Sylvanas image, maybe it's the edit job that makes them look out of place, and what an idiotic statement, to assume one would have to leave their home to know what women look when pictures of women are one click away on the internet.
    It was quite obviously just an expression, I don't actually think you never leave the house. Then google what women's hands look like because you clearly have some weird misconceptions about that body part. Women's hands aren't much different from men's hands. They're smaller and less boney but still they are built in the same way. Women have veins, bones and their skin wrinkles as well you know? Those long fingers, perfectly smooth, porcelain hands you know from video games don't actually apply to real life. So don't call perfectly normal female hands "man hands", it's obnoxious.

It was quite obviously just an expression, I don't actually think you never leave the house. Then google what women's hands look like because you clearly have some weird misconceptions about that body part. Women's hands aren't much different from men's hands. They're smaller and less boney but still they are built in the same way. Women have veins, bones and their skin wrinkles as well you know? Those long fingers, perfectly smooth, porcelain hands you know from video games don't actually apply to real life. So don't call perfectly normal female hands "man hands", it's obnoxious.
    Well that edit job made it look out of place and given it's a meme, the first thing that crossed my mind was it could be a guy's hand edited in for extra comic effect. Hands come in all shapes and forms, some women have bigger hands than other women, some more dainty, some slender, some more rugged, and that applies to both genders so not sure why you're preaching this to me if I mistook one woman's hands edited out onto a video game character who isn't lifelike to maybe be a man's hands.
    Last edited by Kyphael; 2020-10-11 at 11:10 PM.