Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

MMO C OT. What is your favorite store bought Ice Cream?

MMO C OT. What is your favorite store bought Ice Cream?

The best is Ben & Jerry’s seriously they are amazing and Expensive AF $5.99 a pint.

However my go to is.

Breyer’s Vanilla bean Lactose free.

Same price more Ice Cream.

Honorable Mentions Vanilla Oreo Cookies and Cream
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Jeni's and Serendipity are the best. Oberweis and Talenti* are decent too.

Better off making your own, which is easy, if you are spending $$$ on other brands. You're just paying for nothing.

*Gelato
    Last edited by Fencers; 2020-10-09 at 02:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough or Caramel Chew Chew. I had Bluebell when I went to Texas, that was nice. The ice cream probably tasted better than B and J, but the additions into B and J make it far superior.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I rarely eat ice cream. But when I do, I prefer butter pecan. About any name brand. But Breyers is really one of the best name brands I think.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Not a whole lot of brand variety here in Ireland at the stores, but I like B&J's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turkey Hill. No one better than them.

Cookies and Cream is the best.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    my favorite flavors:

Last edited by breadisfunny; 2020-10-09 at 07:10 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dreyer's Mint Chocolate Chip.

Haagen-Dazs White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle if I'm feeling fancy.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really know.. But Ben & Jerry's ain't it. Way too expensive, and the ice cream itself is mediocre. The only kinda good part about B&J is the fillings, and I can just make my own ice cream for funky combos

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a heresy of mine, summer passed by and i haven't eated a single ice cream this year. The ones i like the most are strauberry cones.

People who answer Ben&Jerry's or Haagen Dasz should have their Ice Cream License revoked.

Ben & Jerry's Sweet Potato Pie,but as I haven't been able to buy it in over a decade,Friendly's Cherry Vanilla is my go to ice cream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    People who answer Ben&Jerry's or Haagen Dasz should have their Ice Cream License revoked.
    i just went to the store and got some delicious ben and jerry's cherry garcia ice cream and now im going to slowly eat it.....

oh yeah look at that sexy ice cream.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

5+ Year Old Account
    Strawberry Shortcake Icecream bars and butter pecan. The rest of my favorite frozen treats don't count as ice cream, so that would be it.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

For store-bought stuff? Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Chocolate and cherries is just one of my favorite flavor combos.

Granted, I can generally make a pretty damn good cherry frozen custard with chocolate drizzle.

It does cost about the same per pint as B&J's (or a little more if you throw in a vanilla bean or 2) and requires some planning ahead to pre-chill your base, but it is pretty damn good.

7+ Year Old Account
    The current one I just bought. I treat ice cream like devs treat classes in mmo's. There always going to be a flavor of the month.

Bad Santa Honey Rum.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

do people not know about the glory that Blue bunny Ice cream?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Anything Ben And Jerry's for me

I adore chocolate haagen Dazs but it hasn't been nice back to me lately (and even taking enzymes doesn't help). I miss it cause its honestly my ultimate store bought ice cream

I also like that breyers ice cream and I need them to have lactose free version in chocolate. yes. need.

I tried lactaid brand ice cream and its... meh. not bad, but just doesn't quite hit the spot.

Aldi brand coconut based ice cream is pretty good, but they don't seem to carry it permanently where i am, so that sucks

non dairy ice creams can get ridiculously expensive and the taste is often... not worth the price.