Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legion PVP scaling needs to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Yrel doing a Face Heel turn is actually kinda interesting in a lore perspective..makes her a Lawful Good antagonist since she wholeheartedly believes what she is doing is for the good of the world. To that end her reveal as a villian didn't gut her character she was VERY capable of turning like she did throughout.
    I do agree having a righteous villain is something we don't see much in WoW but I think they could flesh out her templar mentality after we left Draenor. Though I do hope they don't just reuse the WoD plot and instead have her infiltrate the Alliance and slowly build up her powerbase where she can take the power like Zamorak did in RS

The vast majority of Wow's problems are player driven.
    Partly agree, but also I think the writers are very conservative with the Heroes always being at the "good side". They should let the players help the villain or let us lose at some important points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Here's an unpopular opinion:

Mythic+ is fundamentally easier than raiding.

Setting aside mechanics, organising and working with 19 other people as a team is much more challenging than doing it with 4 people.

Therefore, unless they make m+ rewards continue to scale past +15, m+ rewards should cap out at lower than mythic raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    WOW lost its absurd charm in Wrath when the community died due to LFG.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piando View Post
    Warlords of Draenor was a great expansion for people who were focused on raiding, while Legion and BfA were absolutely atrocious, requirering too much effort outside of raids. In that sense, high level raiding should be possible by just showing up for raids.
    Hmm Draenor had GREAT raids but 3 and being the xpac being out the longest?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    WOW lost its absurd charm in Wrath when the community died due to LFG.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm Draenor had GREAT raids but 3 and being the xpac being out the longest?
    Not unpopular at all

Nothing was retconned to make Sylvanas the way she is in BFA/Shadowlands at all. She has always been evil, she was just an evil that was working for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Shadowlands doesn't look as bad as the community makes it seem.

I like to look at it like politics, the cry babies are loud and it makes it seem as if they are the majority and speak for everyone but really the silent majority are the ones who are level headed.

Oh also 90% of WoW content creators are either toxic (asmondgold), cry babies (bellular), or passive aggressively trash talking everything blizzard does (preach).

well consdiering were on mmo champ

retail is shit. objectively (kappa)

Lore and Story are different (this is not an opinion). But lore is boring, while the story is very interesting. Therefore, I prefer a race like Void elves that has little backstory but a lot of potential for future storylines, than a race like the Highmountain Tauren that has millennia of backstory but a very small role left in the current storyline.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW ended on WOTLK.

Dungeons (and to some lesser extent, open world and LFR) are way too easy and all the extra difficulties do nothing but coddle players without actually striving for a system that teaches people how to play the game properly and introduce newer, better mechanics. It shouldn't just be in Heroic + Mythic raiding and M+. I'm also a big fan of Cataclysm dungeons but I see why everyone coming from WotLK really disliked it. It's unfortunate that Blizzard went from wanting challenging content in all their progression to having babby modes because of the dungeon finder.

You can have an automatic system AND have the dungeons be more difficult. Not a new concept, but sadly it'll never be that way with WoW's current audience.

The Sprite Darter transmog is cool.

Obvious unpopular:
    The lore in wow isnt nearly as bad as most people on this site says.

Not as sure about:
    -Blizzard should make systems that combat boosting services(both for rm, obviously, but also for gold)
    -Remake lfr into a flexible soloable/with friends kind of sightseeing tour where you would get explanations about abilities from bosses as they where being cast, explainers about the bosses perhaps some bits of lore and remove any loot gains. Make it an actual seightseeing tour where you could try to also actually play the bossfights(with little to no damage recieved) to get a feeling of what the raid is like.
    More work into mage tower stuff, brawlers guild stuff, m+ affixes and similar challenging content outside of raids. Less to zero work put into pet battles, pvp, darkmoon faire, holyday events.
    -Not a single of the "mid expansion new island" have been good. They have all been annoying to traverse at best with unexciting content. Unless a better alternative can be made just scrap the idea alltogether.
    -Build in raider io please.

Outdoor world/content should be much more important and developed.

I like Cataclysm more than WoD & BFA.

MoP had the best class design.

PvP should not be affected by gear quality & item level.

All this drivel about players being champions/chosen is lame compared to being just an adventurer (how it was in vanilla/tbc).

Unlimited flying and LFG/LFR have overall caused more detriment than benefit.

Min/Maxing isnt important for 99% of playerbase - there is just a CHANCE (Based on Content & Failures) that the min/maxing can compensate your failures and bad gameplay.

I personally want them to add options to the cash shop so i can buy stuff from there instead of relying on other people for boosts.

One example is to add those "Random raid item" boxes from those "complete 5 mythic dungeons" quests to the cash shop.

Achievements tab was a mistake.

Cataclysm pvp was the best out of all expansions!

The new allied races, character models and customization options look great, and is something that WoW was very poor at for years and years. But they make the game feel less like Warcraft to me.

I like gnomes.

I like to play with them

not sexually by any means....that would be crazy.