Thread: The SALT

The SALT

So I logged in a few minutes ago, just to position my hunter to get the cloud serpent training book, when my guildie-another hunter- logged in. I happily asked him if he was ready for the prepatch. A long snarky, salty answer ensued, blah blah covenants blah blah squish blizzard sucks blah. I'm like, "Dude, new pet tames! Better leveling experience!! New transmog opportunities!!" "Salt, salty, mcsalting salt!"

Ugh. You guys. WHY are you so freaking salty!? 15 plus years of gaming design, why won't you have a little faith???

10+ Year Old Account
    So are guild mates active on this website as well? Are you posting this directed towards them? Who is this directed to?

Because the only salt I see is coming from you, the whiner, complaining about people who are not present. You are effectively crying about somebody behind their back. About ANYBODY.

Like a weakling.

You are being a weakling.

Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbrigham View Post
    why won't you have a little faith???
    In those 15 years Blizz let us down a lot of times in different games.
    There is no more faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbrigham View Post
    15 plus years of gaming design, why won't you have a little faith???
    If they fuck up this much after 15 years, there is no reason to have faith.

Some people just fail to admit to themselves that they're bored with a game after 10+ years. So it's the game's fault for their inability to just stop and shut the fuck up about it.

Dude this website isn't for your personal blog.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This seems more like a blog-type thread than anything else - ask a question or make a statement to prompt discussion, something a random guildmate did isn't really germane to WoW in general.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead