Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    No department has tbh. Looking set to be the worst expansion on all fronts which even WoD wasn't. Had decent music, cinematics and raiding.

It's not the best work they've done, but its not bad. It's still decent. If I had to criticize it, it seems a little too generic... a little too what would be expected.

No?

New music is fine, though it will get old after 2 years like the others. Nothing wrong with it though.

WOTLK - 0:38
    CATA - 0:00
    MOP - 0:26
    WOD - 0:00
    Legion- 0:06
    BFA - 0:22
    Shadowlands - 0:36

When the iconic them actually begins for each one. WOTLK actually takes longer to ramp up than Shadowlands. Still I think BFA was the most lackluster, Shadowlands is okay

Hm.

It's too early for me to say, the real question is how the login screen music will feel when you play the game for a year, which is why WOTLK, CATA and WoD are IMO the worst ones. Sindragosa's screeching gets super grating, Cata's awfully loud fanfares pulverize your ears, WoD in general had the worst and unimaginative tracks so WoD has the worst login screen music too.

I like the shift from usual LOUD! BLARING! FANFARES! while still managing to use the leitmotif title tracks more, so currently I'd say Shadowlands has done it pretty well. Mists of Pandaria has still had the best one, though.

BfA and MoP have had the best ones overall. Shadowlands title track had some horrible mixing at the 9:57 minute mark that I'm still puzzled how it has managed to stay in, but thankfully it's so close to the end you'll rarely hear it.

Tier list: MoP > BfA > Legion > Shadowlands >>> WotLK > Cata >>>> WoD