Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The fact that Giuliani is connected and others in Trump’s staff are connected, to Russia, does not mean this is related to Russia. In fact, saying Russia is involved, legitimizes this beyond a Trump supporter claiming he has Biden’s computer that he then lost...

Edit: By pointing to Russia, you are accepting that those emails were obtained from Biden, instead of being made up by a Trump supporter.
    I think you're missing a point here. The photographs didn't just randomly turn up. The emails are likely made up, but it is Hunter Biden in the photos.

Not that having a drug addict for a son is a death sentence, but the tactic of releasing this content is right out of the Russian playbook.

And discussing their involvement doesn't detract from Bannon and Giuliani definitely being the perpetrators involved.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-10-15 at 12:58 PM.

The fact that Giuliani is connected and others in Trump’s staff are connected, to Russia, does not mean this is related to Russia. In fact, saying Russia is involved, legitimizes this beyond a Trump supporter claiming he has Biden’s computer that he then lost...

Edit: By pointing to Russia, you are accepting that those emails were obtained from Biden, instead of being made up by a Trump supporter.
    Russia could have created the emails out of thin air just as easily as an American. What Valk is saying, in no way, legitimizes the content of the email, you are just making a jump.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I think you're missing a point here. The photographs didn't just randomly turn up. The emails are likely made up, but it is Hunter Biden in the photos.

Not that having a drug addict for a son is a death sentence, but the tactic of releasing this content is right out of the Russian playbook.

And discussing their involvement doesn't detract from Bannon and Giuliani definitely being the perpetrators involved.
    The photos that have nothing to do with the story? The one of him unshaved in bed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Russia could have created the emails out of thin air just as easily as an American. What Valk is saying, in no way, legitimizes the content of the email, you are just making a jump.
    Why? Why would you introduce another character? There is no reason for Russia to be involved...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Why? Why would you introduce another character? There is no reason for Russia to be involved...
    I didn't introduce anything. I'm not saying Valk is right or wrong. I'm just saying you interpreted what he was saying incorrectly.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The photos that have nothing to do with the story? The one of him unshaved in bed?
    Trump has been trying to push Hunter as this drug addled failure that is ruining his Dad's career for quite a while.

Hence the consistent references to his drug addiction throughout the campaign and in the article.

What part of Russia being involved requires 'reason'? This isn't some long running television drama that has too many lead characters.

This IS right out of their playbook. Even Russian propagandists blaming others for being the source is right out of their playbook.

If I'm not mistaken, various intelligence officials have said time and time again, that their involvement is current and active.

I would definitely suggest doing a bit of research into how Giuliani came across these 'photos'. It's very sketchy.

Regardless, Russia being involved doesn't legitimise or delegitimise the content. It's bullshit either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump has been trying to push Hunter as this drug addled failure that is ruining his Dad's career for quite a while.

Hence the consistent references to his drug addiction throughout the campaign and in the article.
    Okay...

What part of Russia being involved requires 'reason'?
    This isn’t unique to Russia, it’s ancient aliens logic. We don’t need aliens to explain the pyramids!!!

Edit: Sorry, my gf watches a lot of ancient aliens and is starting to win our troll war, as a result. I keep biting on her using ancient alien logic... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

This isn’t unique to Russia, it’s ancient aliens logic. We don’t need aliens to explain the pyramids!!!
    Yeah, but you took me out of context there. My point is Russia don't behave in a 'reasonable' fashion. Their goal is to create chaos.

I'm happy to have them NOT involved. Because like I said, the content of those 'emails' is laughable either way.

Them being involved doesn't all of a sudden validate the notion that Biden was being corrupt. It's insane mental gymnastics to claim that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    "By falsely claiming the records were hacked, rather than the legal property of the repair shop following payment default by Hunter Biden, Twitter is itself deliberately spreading false information to justify its illegal election interference."

Ministry of truth in full panic mode again
    https://twitter.com/TVHilton/status/...664641/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    "By falsely claiming the records were hacked, rather than the legal property of the repair shop following payment default by Hunter Biden, Twitter is itself deliberately spreading false information to justify its illegal election interference."

TOS. You know? That thing exists, right?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Edge you are the worst moderator in the history of forums.

Democrats are mad because we finally found a caesar who is immune to knives.

I think I actually hate the folks at the Federalist more than anywhere else. Because they try to put on this veneer of 'class' when they're a bunch of fucking back-alley rats. It's an absolute joke that anyone would even take their bullshit seriously, but people are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Edge you are the worst moderator in the history of forums.

Democrats are mad because we finally found a caesar who is immune to knives.
    Who? Biden? Because he has been largelly inmune to all the shit that Dotardito Hitlerine tried to throw at him.

Or are you trying to entertain the notion that said orange cancer is somehow like Julius Caesar? Because at most, i can give you Nero, and i'm taking a big gamble here.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Who? Biden? Because he has been largelly inmune to all the shit that Dotardito Hitlerine tried to throw at him.
    Or you are trying to entertain the notion that said orange cancer is somehow like Julius Caesar? Because at most, i can give you Nero, and i'm taking a big gamble here.
    I don't even bother engaging with people like that. 'I'm a person of colour and I'm voting for Trump because he's a true reflection of how evil our society is! Look at me with my anarchist boots on! He's the worst we've got so it's a big fuck you to the world, muahaha!' Waste of time.

I don't even bother engaging with people like that. 'I'm a person of colour and I'm voting for Trump because he's a true reflection of how evil our society is! Look at me with my anarchist boots on!' Utter fucking timewasters.
    Lol.
    Yeah, it's true. I was like that. When i was 19, more leftie than i am right now, and depressed. I wanted to see the world burn.

Now i'd happily settle for watching billionaires being sent to prison/alaska/the antarctica

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    TOS. You know? That thing exists, right?
    It's censorship.
    Members of congress agree

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/14...uption-report/

It's censorship.

It's funny watching "conservatives" asking big government to dictate who they can give a platform to, it's even more funny since you guys don't realize you are opening pandora's box.

the most impressive thing about this is that jacob wohl has nothin to do with it

7+ Year Old Account
    It's censorship.

Oh big government, please protect me!

Rubes like yourself are hilarious. Keep on whining and flailing like a toddler. Your god-king is a liar, a conman, and you’ve fallen for him like a good moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Oh big government, please protect me!
    Of course these geniuses seem to think Trump and GOP will be in power forever.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It's funny watching "conservatives" asking big government to dictate who they can give a platform to, it's even more funny since you guys don't realize you are opening pandora's box.
    Its funny that we see "liberals" shill for big tech censorship