Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyrexia-KulTiras View Post
    Didn't we have this shite as well somewhere in 8.3? i remember beeing late for raid due to similar crap.
    And this isn't even without the invasions, imagine the expansion release.

Alas, there is nothing we can do.
    Just bend over and take it like a man, i suppose...
    Yeah I'll be at least watching the expansion release since a friend is streaming it (don't have any desire to return to WoW in it's current state but it's still alright to watch now and then). If this was the shitshow from a patch I think we are due an expansion release worse than Warlords even with the tech like sharding and CRZ in place.

Well the Blizzard EU People are on strike, because Activision is closing down the Offices.
    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...-eu-pre-patch/
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=318509/...ffice-in-versa
    I cant fault the employees for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikusa View Post
    Well the Blizzard EU People are on strike, because Activision is closing down the Offices.
    As someone with family in France who work at their office and uprooted their lives to move from here in the UK. Fuck them. They deserve it. One of my family rang up and said it is absolute chaos over there in Versailles at the moment with people angry or in tears because they are scared of the future.

Imagine growing up being a huge fan of Blizzard with Brood War or Diablo 2 then getting your job with them, having to uproot your life only to be told 15 years later to fuck off.

Disgusting company with disgusting morals/ethics ever since Activision took over.

(Had to remove links as it seems I can't post links yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Well, they've never done that before sadly.
    They have in the past. Though in those days we had maintenance going for 2 days even.