Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flathet View Post
    The kind who insists that you must abandon your culture if you move yo another country than your country of birth.
    Okay but nobody has a right to hold a cultural idea that is immune to criticism. If you can't justify a cultural idea in a conversation then that means the idea lacks merit.

7+ Year Old Account
    You don't need to justify culture.
    That depends on which aspect of culture you're referring to. If it's an idea about how society should treat other people, such as gay people, then yes you do need to justify the idea and you can't just say "this is how they treat gays in Asian culture".

If we change the cultural subject to food then you don't need to justify a statement like "I prefer eating rice instead of potatoes" because that's just a personal preference and not a social idea.

The kind who insists that you must abandon your culture if you move yo another country than your country of birth.
    Yeah, I agree. Luckily, here in the US, no one has ever expected me to get rid of my culture. I've had a couple of folks grumble about me speaking my language with my brother in public, but that's been about it. I live in the US, but on many things I'm always going to be a Greek.

I don't use such a strong term for something as trivial as obnoxious people making me feel annoyed.

I hate ideologies and actions, but even then it's not the same as hating someone specific. I'd gladly put a bullet in those representing what I hate should they come for me or my loved ones. Not even the most narcissistic shitbag souring my day on the bus, would qualify for that treatment.

Hell, not even the bitch of a mom thinking she could house her daughter's b-day present in a fish bowl. It was a Dwarf Hamster.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I don't use such a strong term for something as trivial as obnoxious people making me feel annoyed.

I hate ideologies and actions, but even then it's not the same as hating someone specific. I'd gladly put a bullet in those representing what I hate should they come for me or my loved ones. Not even the most narcissistic shitbag souring my day on the bus, would qualify for that treatment.

Hell, not even the bitch of a mom thinking she could house her daughter's b-day present in a fish bowl. It was a Dwarf Hamster.
    That would be self defense or of others. I would do the same. But still feel bad it had to come to such. I am not against the death penalty for some crimes, but I am not going to celebrate them being executed. I would however, agree they deserved such.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    So ignoring easy answers like pedos and stuff, I have grown to absolutely loathe "irl livestreamers."

Where I live at has recently had a small uptick in them, but fucking hell are they horrible. Hurricane Sally hit, and we probably had 20 something of them (some had "crews") out and about, being in the way, starting shit and being a general hassle. From hassling and interrupting clean up efforts, to taking free water/ice that stores were giving away and "donating them to locals" to a couple girls who had a local youtube channel outside screaming bloody murder because things were so hard (their electric was off for 2 nights ffs). They all left pretty quickly, but had one been shot I wouldn't have blinked honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

For me it would be pseudo-intellectuals or people who claim their opinion is the smart and intelligent viewpoint while everyone else who disagrees is dumb. This is especially true with the criticism of art.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    For me it would be pseudo-intellectuals or people who claim their opinion is the smart and intelligent viewpoint while everyone else who disagrees is dumb. This is especially true with the criticism of art.
    It's the Dunning-Kruger effect. The dumbest people think they know a lot while more intelligent people know that they barely know anything and are light-years away from having all the answers
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-10-18 at 03:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    people who are very loud
    people who speak on their mobile phones on public transport,
    Pretty poor reasons. Maybe I am butthurt as I can be quite loud but also very quite. It's hard to know your own volume sometimes..
    -K

At this moment, it's the anti-mask morons.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

People who take advantage of other people's gullibility and willful ignorance.

There's a lot of them. Some days I swear it feels like the world is only made out of those two parties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I hate insincere people. I can't understand what they really think about me and I do not want to make anyone uncomfortable. if the person is direct, he says directly that he feels. But you have to guess always that double hearted person feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    At this moment, it's the anti-mask morons.
    As much as they bother me (which they do...sooooo much, the ones that bother me more are the stores and businesses that have giant signs everywhere saying a mask is required to be thereand you walk in and there's dozens of people without one. Why aren't they enforcing their own rules? (that's somewhat rhetorical, tl; dr of it is that it's too much trouble).

10+ Year Old Account
    I really dislike stupid people. Not simply ignorant, but stupid. The kind of people who are not only ignorant, but are boasting about it. "Haha! I don't know who is the President of USA! Haha! No problem! Why should I know that! Haha!" The ones that will blurt any tommyrot that comes through their "minds". The ones that will affirm and maintain the most obvious idiocies, prejudices and fallacies. Oh, and conspiracy theories, because they take their infos on Facebook. The ones who will spawn the most half-baked plans at work, to make it easier as they say, but always end up putting their collegues and themselves in danger. Worst of all, they tell you all about it, as if they were seeking your approval. And you have to tolerate them and their constant yappings in the cafeteria... Because there are often two or three of them, talking together. I would rather be in a barnyard full of chicks, geese and ducks...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

People who use how they feel to justify being crappy or doing something dumb. I prefer logic. If someone says "Well I feel this is better" I hate it. I don't care how you feel. If something is factually worse, feelings are irrelevant. Now, you can feel how you want but a lot. I just hate if it rules you to the point that you ignore the truth because of it. Like anti-vaxxers.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Useful idiots.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

15+ Year Old Account
    People who are too stupid/lazy/dense to put the shopping cart back to its place and leave it out at the parkinglot or random places in the store.

Wish i could jumpkick those ppl.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    The inconsiderate kind. The kind of people who are uncaring and oblivious to their surroundings and the people within them. People who trash their own neighborhoods with garbage laying all over the place, people who block narrow streets by double parking, people who talk so damn loud and obnoxiously where you can hear their whole life story, people who hold up lines for their own selfish reasons, list goes on and on.

They are the worst. Can't fucking stand them.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Anyone who posts here.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Anyone who posts here.
    Pretty harsh to be hating on yourself like that.

Practice self-love, brother!