Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Given that there are many problems currently facing the game, how would you feel about Blizzard giving you the option of paying extra every month for a "premium membership"? Perks could include:

-Priority login queues (important for raiders on patch days and expansion launches)
    -Free race and faction changes
    -Priority server connection
    -(In SL) free instant Covenant changes

Basically it doesn't impact much but gives raiders an easier time adjusting to meta changes.
    this will never ever happen

Given that there are many problems currently facing the game, how would you feel about Blizzard giving you the option of paying extra every month for a "premium membership"? Perks could include:

-Priority login queues (important for raiders on patch days and expansion launches)

Basically it doesn't impact much but gives raiders an easier time adjusting to meta changes.
    Yeah no.
    /10char
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    No. $15 is already premium.
    You would be incorrect... $15 is bargain basement.

In addition - how is a priority queue going to help - the tanks and healers already get priority queues

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

You can already call the 6-month subscribers "premium" as they get a mount with no extra charge every 6 months.

And lol @ people calling 15 euro/month "premium" for a hobby like WoW...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-10-17 at 03:44 PM.

I don't think Blizzard needs more fuel to add to the fire atm. I think it's a bad push at this current time and not the first time I seen this mentioned. I don't know if I would even be ok with a premium membership if there wasn't constant controversy.

No, the current amount is already close to not being worth it.
    Other services general gives you way more content for the same amount or even less.

On the contrary OP, I'd pay 25 dollar membership for servers where minmax try hard attitude is instantly bannable offense. There's nothing wrong with some optimizing, but the meta minmax bullshit is cancer that needs to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Premium Services would be amazing, but you need to think of some other perks, to get me into it.

49€ expansion + 13€ / month + ingame goodies shop + gold buying. And you'll like to add premium to that allready whole garbage packaging?

Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    Your the reason amusement parks have FAST PASS. Please stop. Go away.
    To quote, "Time is money friend".

10+ Year Old Account
    We already have "premium membership" and Pay To Win rolled into one; it's the WoW token.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2020-10-17 at 05:51 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I don't hate the idea, but the premium membership can't include things that would wind up being "required" by some people/guilds. $15 is a premium already and you can't devalue that payment level while promoting a higher one.

Depending on the cost of the premium, I could see benefits being:
    1 free item from the shop a month: this includes services.
    Access to all the "paid" xmog and raf items.

I don't know past that. Priority queues isn't much of a reason outside of Classic and I would feel almost obligated to get premium because classic queues can get quite long, but that devalues the regular sub.
    The race and faction + instant covenant switching would make premium required among raiders, which would be a huge problem. Then you would get people saying you have to switch to xyz for boss B or you can't join the pug.

I honestly see more problems than solutions.

It failed in habbo, game that is designed to rip children off with their VIP over HC memberships

Going to flop 100% in wow
    An'u belore delen'na

No, because then the door opens to ceaseless price increases and the potential to artificially create demand for premium through unscrupulous means.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, definitely not.

I don't mind a subscription for something that previously had none, like MMOC, but a premium sub for a game that already has one just feels like a bad idea to me.

In other words, make WoW into an actual pay-to-win game? Seriously? What's next? Allowing you to create a character at max level once per month? Free weekly chest as if you did a +15 the previous week? Bonus honor and conquest each week? Perhaps +100% mount speed over the normal mount speed? How about a free auto-rez once per day too?

Not unless I also get a free reversion of Ret to MoP - with that I'd snap it up.

Absolutely not.

But I would pay a premium if Blizzard put out a mobile app that let me fish.

if it was faction and server change then id consider it considering how fast alliance is shrinking rest i dont care about

That would assume that the non-premium was free, i.e the 15$ cost would be removed from the base game.