Achievements removed with 9.0.1

Which were they? I'm not talking about the obv. ones that was listed here on mmoc, on wowhead and on official sites, like curve etc. I noticed upon logging in yesterday, that I was missing around 110 points. So far I can only find "Epic (Battle)" (they meant BFA) and "Level 120 (Legacy)" and I guess, that accounts for 20 pts. What about the rest, what have you found missing?

Went through the entire legacy and FoS tabs, but didnt make up total loss.

Is there an official list somewherE?

I think people tend to forget that 120 wasn't the only achievement removed. There used to be achievements for every 10 levels I think, and an achievement for level 85 because of Cataclysm.

Additionally I'm fairly certain BFA Brawler's Guild achievements were made into FoS achievements which might account for some amount of lost achievement points.

I was at exactly 3100 before 9.0 and I'm now at 2980 so that's 120 points lost, but never could be arsed to look up which specific achievements were converted to FoS/legacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Which were they? I'm not talking about the obv. ones that was listed here on mmoc, on wowhead and on official sites, like curve etc. I noticed upon logging in yesterday, that I was missing around 110 points. So far I can only find "Epic (Battle)" (they meant BFA) and "Level 120 (Legacy)" and I guess, that accounts for 20 pts. What about the rest, what have you found missing?

Went through the entire legacy and FoS tabs, but didnt make up total loss.

Is there an official list somewherE?
    all the legacy acheives which are a LOT more then 20 points, those were 10 points each my dude.

50=10
    60=20
    80=30
    85=40
    90=50
    100=60
    110=70
    120=80

then epic acheive as you said.
    Kill sylvanas/tyrande
    mad world
    hertz locker
    ahead of the curve nzoth
    servant of nzoth
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    all the legacy acheives which are a LOT more then 20 points, those were 10 points each my dude.

50=10
    60=20
    80=30
    85=40
    90=50
    100=60
    110=70
    120=80

then epic acheive as you said.
    Kill sylvanas/tyrande
    mad world
    hertz locker
    ahead of the curve nzoth
    servant of nzoth
    Is Slayer of N'zoth being made unobtainable ? I'm aware if not it will still be virtually unobtainable once people move on to SL.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2020-11-05 at 09:11 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Servant of N'Zoth (Kill 10 players of same faction) is still obtainable, and still gives achievement points
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Hey
    I just noticed that when i started chromie time in pandaria, game deleted flamebreaker title from my list. Now i can't find it on any other alt either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraenduil View Post
    Hey
    I just noticed that when i started chromie time in pandaria, game deleted flamebreaker title from my list. Now i can't find it on any other alt either.
    Almost certainly a bug, report it if you haven't already.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thraenduil View Post
    Hey
    You get on level 30

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    You get on level 30
    Thanks. I'll test it out and post here if true.

10+ Year Old Account
    The achievement to kill Sylvanas has been completely removed afaik. It has been replaced by one to kill Rokhan. If you already have the Black War Bear the meta for it is still completed, but you have to kill Rokhan to get the individual achievement.
    Dunno what the horde counterpart is.

Blizzard outright removing achievements (without turning them to feats of strength) is something I will never understand. They removed cool stuff like Against All Odds, Hot Hot Hot Streak (which awarded a title) and now this. In the meantime, I have 200 legacy achievements from Ulduar, 100 for 10men and 100 for 25men. Whacky choice making.
    Last edited by Lord Pebbleton; 2020-11-15 at 05:26 PM.