Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Oh boy , when they whip out the 6month plan fishing lure it's always been a sign of game being trash. Them releasing one preemtively to SL release is a BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD sign IMO.
    they have done these every 6 months for 2 years, has nothing to do with shadowlands launches.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I hope they add more sets now. Better sets hopefully, always in favor of more stuff in the cash shop.

Still on the hopes for something like ”Unlock weekly chest” from shop instead of boost services.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they have done these every 6 months for 2 years, has nothing to do with shadowlands launches.
    Because BFA was all around bad. The expansion has been shit on from the beginning. They had to pull out the cosmetic rewards to trick people into subbing for the duration of the expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glabella View Post
    That's one of those psychological quirks I alluded to before that salesmen like to exploit.

As soon as you invest money into something you tend to zealously defend it, because your self image relies on assuming that you are intelligent and make good decisions, therefore if you decided to buy something it has to be a good decision.

Why do you think that so many people zealously defend various brands of consumer products like they are part of their very identity
    I mean you two are the ones obsessed with trying to tell people how they should spend their money... or not spend their money since again i got it for free but next time use your main accounts instead of making burners.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tippi View Post
    Because BFA was all around bad. The expansion has been shit on from the beginning. They had to pull out the cosmetic rewards to trick people into subbing for the duration of the expansion.
    and yet 2 years later you are still here, maybe you shoudl take a break, you might be getting obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    I hope they add more sets now. Better sets hopefully, always in favor of more stuff in the cash shop.
    why? why? why not just be in favour of adding more rewards to the game? how do you profit from that?

next time use your main accounts instead of making burners.
    what would it change you blathering youtuber idiot

why? why? why not just be in favour of adding more rewards to the game? how do you profit from that?
    I don’t really do any of the content that usally awards rewards, like M raiding, PvP or 15+ so i rather just have a button to instantly get it.

And most games have that already (Even final fantasy), Blizz needs to get with the times

and yet 2 years later you are still here, maybe you shoudl take a break, you might be getting obsessed.
    BFA is over now.

And BFA being bad didn't affect me too much. I'm an altoholic so I spent most of my time in old content anyway. Recently I've only leveled from 110-120 through timewalking and I spend a lot of time on transmogs and mounts. Both 8.2 and 8.3 were horrible, especially the lazily "revamped" Uldum and Vale in 8.3. So I just opt to not do that content.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t really do any of the content that usally awards rewards, like M raiding, PvP or 15+ so i rather just have a button to instantly get it.
    Well then don't advocate for rewards being added to that content. There are other types of content. Some rewards you get for as little as 10000gold from repuation vendors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glabella View Post
    what would it change you blathering youtuber idiot

Yes you are very funny.

We're talking BFA right? that's my point.
    Ofc people are going to play SL even if it sucks , they already paid . If I start playing SL and it's a dumpster fire greater than BFA am I going to keep paying the sub until it's fixed ? no , blizz lost a sub.

Whales are awesome man

BFA is over now.

And BFA being bad didn't affect me too much. I'm an altoholic so I spent most of my time in old content anyway. Recently I've only leveled from 110-120 through timewalking and I spend a lot of time on transmogs and mounts. Both 8.2 and 8.3 were horrible, especially the lazily "revamped" Uldum and Vale in 8.3. So I just opt to not do that content.

- - - Updated - - -

Well then don't advocate for rewards being added to that content. There are other types of content. Some rewards you get for as little as 10000gold from repuation vendors.
    Or both? You can get your rewards in game and i buy them. Much like the wow token.

I wish theyd just make them 5-10 bucks and stop tying them to 6month subs or fanfests. I buy the eff out of FF14 sets... XD I'd do the same. Because lets face it tmog is the true end game.

Yes you are very funny.
    It wasn't meant to be funny. You're really dumber than shit, but I've never seen a youtuber that I could accuse of looking smart so there's that

well guess what, i got mine for free...
    But then i bought it just to piss you off :P
    You didn't get shit for free. You paid for six months of gametime.

yes it was.
    The Dreadwake was not available immediately for purchase. Why is it that every thread I see you in you're just spewing lies?

i got it for free so maybe you need some help understanding that if i pay blizz zero dollars, they arnt making money, cause zero dollars is nothing.

You bought 6 months gametime. Buying 6 months gametime =/= free.

I got it for free because i have a recurring 6 month sub, and when these get added they just get sent straight to my giftbox, a nice little surprise, ive been doing 6 month subs since like... 2010 so literally i dont care, these are 100% free to me.

So you bought a 6 month recurring sub. Which costs money. So you didn't get anything for free. You can't even go two sentences without contradicting yourself.

And tabards.
    More bullshit from you. Tabards were never sold in the store. Bet you would have spent hundreds if they were though.

since wow is my job
    0 chance this is true. You don't get paid to play wow. Not only are you a compulsive liar, but you're delusional too.

Or both? You can get your rewards in game and i buy them. Much like the wow token.
    yeah it's true, that's why I'm not too bothered by this
    I can make enough gold easily, so it's an ok compromise for me, but I am not the average player

so some people are forced to buy this with real money

and I still think it would be better for the game if it was a reward for an actual activity

like having a transmog set for hallow's end would have been nice right now

entire transmog set, drops off the headless horseman or can be purchased with enough tricky treats

Lmao that price AHAHAHA

"Ive been playing pretty often for the past 15 years, and my JOB IS LITERALLY WORLD OF WARCRAFT but tippi on mmochamp said i will get bored in a month so i guess i will quit"

also "Shadowlands could come out and you could totally hate it"
    You can see my signature right? ive been playing shadowlands since day 1 of alpha... i have played atleast 1000 hours of torghast alone...

but yeah no totally you are right tippi, im gunna quit tomorow.

a horrid lack of foresight would be the lack of foresight to see that i will play for 6 months but deciding "i dont want a free 15$"

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/IgG9G5n.png[/I]
    Those were in the shop? Thought they were just from the cards.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    0 chance this is true. You don't get paid to play wow. Not only are you a compulsive liar, but you're delusional too.

Scanned over it, had a good ass laugh, you could have atleast like spent all of 3 seconds using google.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    I mean they are certainly not in the shop right now and I don't remember ever seeing them there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    They were from the cards.
    but they were still real money being exchanged for ingame items, is that not the definition of microtransactions?