Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    plus, as I keep saying, over and over ad infinitum, I. am. a. human.
    I mean, what else are you gonna say?

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    at this point, I'd probably claim scum just to get it over with, but I'm not

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    oh i know, i am just asking what you think about it

initially i just brushed it off as a new player learning the game and being paranoid, but now i cant help but wonder what how i would expect her to play if she was scum. I want to say it was a newb town tell the way she backed down immediately when called out for it, but the more i think about it the more i feel she would do that as either alignment but i must admit i find it really difficult to read new players
    Okay my thoughts on this, I agree with you on the part of being unable to fully read them due to being a new player. I do find it suspect that they were willing to vote themselves almost instantly after being asked exactly if they were bit or not and couldn't answer, could this be due to being a new player and being paranoid? Sure. But there is also a small part of me that thinks they thought they got caught in a lie and wanted an easy out. I don't even know if they would've unvoted themselves if some people didn't convince them to. On the other hand though I get a small feeling they are town also due to them appearing to at least try.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to be next for this, am I?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, since a few days have passed I think it's safe to say that no one bit me. On another note, I voted myself yesterday because I was upset and I might've really annoyed someone. So, I wanted to put a vote to myself for being as such

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid move, I know. I won't do it in the future
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    you live and you learn :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm not going to be next for this, am I?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, since a few days have passed I think it's safe to say that no one bit me. On another note, I voted myself yesterday because I was upset and I might've really annoyed someone. So, I wanted to put a vote to myself for being as such

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid move, I know. I won't do it in the future
    Imma just say dont take anything here personally. Even if it looks like the other person is getting angry/frustrated with you remember they could always be scum just trying to put you off, deliberately misinterpreting what you're saying and so forth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    One.
    Two.
    Three.
    Four.

- - - Updated - - -

He did; post 431.
    *Insert long unimpressed yawn here*

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, anybody else been sick today? I've been sick today. I spent 6 hours in bed after leaving work an hour after starting and I'm still exhausted. And cold. And have a headache. At least I don't feel like I'm going to vomit when I try to eat something now. It sucks. I'm guessing the voting to show we're not an unfed fledgling probably came up at some point, so I'll toss out a vote before I try to read stuff. Given what I remember, Bagel is probably the most logical current lynchee.

vote: Robozerim

Place holder activate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Bageloaf

I suppose it's time to put out my vote. I'm gonna read Virothes posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Not much interesting there. He voted Marack, and complained that the whole thread talked about role cards and did nothing else. So just feels like a safe kill for scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    crackle i must admit i feel like you misrepped my interactions with marack a little bit, it came a bit across was you kind of discrediting what i said by calling it omgus etc.
    Disagreeing with my read or push on him is perfectly fine, but I have no idea how you thought that was omgus. I explained to him why I thought him scummy and asked for him if he had any thoughts on the game, he said he did but was not going to share and still has not so i voted on him, so for you to simply list it as omgus feels a bit odd.

I still want to vote on him

as for Blood Fox I have no idea whether he got a result or not to be honest. The curse comment was a bit odd and does seem to suggest that he did

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kryllian i understand youre busy with real life but i am also sure you understand we cant just let you coast all the way, so have you had any time to catch up?
    Honestly, when he brought attention to his "curse" post, I kind of thought he was soft claiming witch, since cursing is something I'd associate with witches. That clearly didn't happen, and the seer cursing people has less of a connection as a soft claim. It might be possible he was referring to the other part of his post, where he sarcastically said we should lynch the active players. Seems unlikely since in that post itself he said to never forget that curses the Bagel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Vote: Bageloaf

I suppose it's time to put out my vote. I'm gonna read Virothes posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Not much interesting there. He voted Marack, and complained that the whole thread talked about role cards and did nothing else. So just feels like a safe kill for scum.
    Could've been wolves thinking he was a vampire. If I were a wolf I'd certainly have tried to kill a vamp, they are by far the biggest threat to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Hey, anybody else been sick today? I've been sick today. I spent 6 hours in bed after leaving work an hour after starting and I'm still exhausted. And cold. And have a headache. At least I don't feel like I'm going to vomit when I try to eat something now. It sucks. I'm guessing the voting to show we're not an unfed fledgling probably came up at some point, so I'll toss out a vote before I try to read stuff. Given what I remember, Bagel is probably the most logical current lynchee.

vote: Robozerim

Place holder activate.
    You got the rona rip

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    You got the rona rip
    Hopefully not. Last I checked nausea isn't a symptom of the rona, so I have hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I just slept 13 hours after not sleeping for 2 days and it was everything I imagined it could be. Now for ice cream breakfast because I'm an adult.

Defense of no vote yesterday: I intended to but my niece's birthday party occurred and I had to play guard on the dog for the last 4 hours of day.
    I did not like the Blood Fox train, it seemed suuuuuuuper scummy to me.

My own thoughts are heading towards Bageloaf, and there is still enough time to unvote if I feel my mind has been changed. So far it has not.

I don't like my vote being used in a personal vendetta, but waddayagonnado.

Can't tell if OMGUS vote or logic vote.

Two more unrelated notes:
    Blood Fox generally doesn't get "salty" and day one fluff is day one fluff.
    I have literally never won a game so my logic in this needs to be basically inverted.
    Bold of you to assume I have a personal vendetta with bagelboy. You are in control of your vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully not. Last I checked nausea isn't a symptom of the rona, so I have hope.
    YoU cAn Be AsYmPtOmAtIc

10+ Year Old Account
    Bold of you to assume I have a personal vendetta with bagelboy. You are in control of your vote.

- - - Updated - - -

YoU cAn Be AsYmPtOmAtIc
    I'm not asymptomatic, I just have a symptom not associated with Corona. I also have other minor symptoms that are, while not commonly associated, still symptoms of Corona, so...

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm not asymptomatic, I just have a symptom not associated with Corona. I also have other minor symptoms that are, while not commonly associated, still symptoms of Corona, so...
    Maybe it's just the Flu? Unless you ate something bad
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    you are sick while the rona exists therefore you have the rona. kinda sus bro.

7+ Year Old Account
    you are sick while the rona exists therefore you have the rona. kinda sus bro.
    i mean thats how the government see's it in the numbers...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    i wonder if pistol is just going to keep sitting on me or if he's going to move his vote to a train that actually has a chance of going somewhere
    Nope. Gonna stay right where I am. It feels correct here. Why? Does it bother you that my vote is on you?

I dont really have much to add to today tbh. I get that Val probably wont get lynched today, but he's still the person I feel the strongest about, so I dont see why I should move my vote. Anytime people start discussing the way rolecards are worded I just roll my eyes and skip the post. Hence me not feeling the Firebert votes.

I'm good with the current Bagel train though. The only thing that makes me apprehensive is how few people are looking elsewhere. I know scumteams arent super big, and they arent prone to hard defend their scummates, but still. It low key feels like scum are just leaning back, happy to discuss pointless stuff while Bagel gets lynched, uncontested.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be down to lynch Lora too, tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Maybe it's just the Flu? Unless you ate something bad
    Both possible, but ultimately not all that relevant to the game at the moment. I'll probably survive.
    I'm exhausted, I definitely don't have the energy to argue or theorize, I still see Blood's hint to look at Worg is biggest lead we have.
    unvote vote: Bageloaf