Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    Johhny Depp in pretty much anything
    Depp was good until he started playing the same character in EVERY FREAKING MOVIE

10+ Year Old Account
    Johnny Depp.

He was brilliant back in the Jack Sparrow days. Today he always has the same angry expression, as if he's annoyed to even be on stage. Like, man, if you don't want to be there, stay home and let me enjoy the movie.
    I started noticing this when he played Grindelwald, and ever since, I cannot help but notice his performance (or lack thereof).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alja View Post
    Depp was good until he started playing the same character in EVERY FREAKING MOVIE
    Glad I am not alone ahah

Adam Sandler was good in some of his earlier movies, but he got tiresome so fast when he continued to spew out so many shit movie afterwards. Jack & Jill is still one of the worst movies of all time. I recently watched Dubie's Halloween where he plays as a character similiar to Doofy from the first Scary Movie, but somehow manages to do a way worse job.

I only saw Brie Larson in Endgame and already hate her. Doesn't seem like I'm the only one.

Johnny Depp was good in the first few Pirates of the Carribean movies, other than that he did so poorly in most of his other movies.

Jai Courtney. If i see he is on the list of acting credits, that movie is a hard pass. he just takes up space and has no presence.

5+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by monkfailz; 2020-10-24 at 05:17 PM.

There are a couple of actors who I think just get way over hyped for a period of time before their value falls back to earth. Charlie Hunnam is awful in everything. Norman Reedus was way over hyped for awhile there. Brian Cranston is great, but in short bursts, kind of like Nick Cage, but for awhile they tried to make him fit everything. I fear this is starting to happen to Tom Holland, but he was great in the Devil all the Time, I saw he was cast as Nathan Drake, which I think is a mistake over Chris Pratt, granted I know he got it for the climbing/acrobatics. There really aren't actors I dislike completely. I guess I'd say Ryan Gosling, he ruins more movies than he improves.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Get your point, they don't really look alike though.
    They don't look alike in the way that twins do for example, they are just very similar in the ways they look. Probably makes very little sense! Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Tom Hanks... no idea why. Just can't stand him an never have...
    You’re allowed your opinion, obviously, but you’re wrong
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Not exactly “can’t stand,” but I don’t think Robert Pattinson’s talent matches his fame.
    Be willing to serve and build up others at any cost. Never be a man of laziness and self absorption. Be willing to grow daily in integrity, strength, and boldness.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Kim and Kanye the Kardashians none other am I kind of forced to read about or learn about, everyone else I can easily avoid by not watching or participating in their bullshit.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I wouldn't say hate, but I've never been a fan of George Clooney (except in From Dusk til Dawn), Jennifer Aniston, that Fez guy, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, Channing Tatum.

And I've liked actors like Tom Hanks & Will Smith less as their careers have progressed. I also start to tire of actors when Hollywood decides they are the next big star who needs to be shoved in everything, just because. Sam Worthington springs to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chris Hemsworth.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Angelina Jolie, easily.. those fake as fuck lips/facial features. And she acts as well as a block of concrete

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    You’re allowed your opinion, obviously, but you’re wrong
    Well... i don't like him. Not exactly an opinion. More of a fact. You like him i don't^^

Guess who i also never liked: Leonardo Dicaprio *gasp* i know. And Keannu Reeves is nice human being but a bad actor :P

Going with Kevin Bacon... has a rat face.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Came here to say this. All his movies are the same to me, honestly.
    He was great in Deadpool 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Tracy Morgan

Basically all of them when they shill for Joe Biden and right-wing Democrats. Them lecturing people about how they MUST vote for whatever fucking reason, when they're conveniently part of the class that is always the beneficiary of neoliberalism and conservative economics is douchey.

Something about it reminds me of 1984, where the proles are basically being told "this guy is GREAT for you" and the reality is he's harvesting your labor for the gain of the wealthy while you get trickled down on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Johnny Depp.

He was brilliant back in the Jack Sparrow days. Today he always has the same angry expression, as if he's annoyed to even be on stage. Like, man, if you don't want to be there, stay home and let me enjoy the movie.
    I started noticing this when he played Grindelwald, and ever since, I cannot help but notice his performance (or lack thereof).

- - - Updated - - -

Glad I am not alone ahah
    Apparently Depp's decline in quality as a performer coincides with him meeting Amber Heard. Wonder why.

Trying to force discussion of forbidden topics isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2020-10-24 at 04:15 PM.

Brie Larson, so bland and cringe

Not so much actors themselves, but when they are miscast. Like Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Don't see Gwyneth Paltrow... why?
    Don't people know she's a fucking scammer, selling overpriced false "health" products (look at the crap this piece of shit sells, https://goop.com/)
    look at this! https://shop.goop.com/shop/products/...68&country=USA 60 dollars for fucking vitamin supplement
    I don't like the cancel culture you USA citizens have, but i would love to see her cancelled and bankrupt for the shit she sells to uneducated people that don't seem to know better
    "There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."
    — Patrick Rothfuss (The Kingkiller Chronicle)