Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    The dog from duck hunt. You'd just rather shoot him for mocking you, laughing at you all the time whenever you missed.

Last edited by monkfailz; 2020-10-24 at 03:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Vaan from FFXII is up there for me, his persistent stupidity really got on my nerves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cora Harper: Mass Effect Andromeda

First of all, that haircut? Screams "KAREN!" Secondly and more importantly, YOU ARE NOT AN ASARI YOU FUCKING WEEABLUE ASSHOLE IF THIS GAME LET ME YOU'D BE OUT THE AIRLOCK AND DELETED FROM EXISTENCE

Kai Leng: Mass Effect 3

Fucking obnoxious edgelord

Nazeem: Skyrim

Of course I get to the Cloud District, you fucking retard, it's literally ten feet away up the stairs. There's nothing special about the Cloud District. Shut the fuck up dude you pompous ass.

Heimskir: Skyrim

Enough of your religious ranting you asswipe! There's a reason you and Nazeem don't last long in any of my Skyrim playthroughs

Sylvanas: World of Warcraft

Like wtf did they do to her character?

Bhelen: Dragon Age: Origins

Murder your brother and bring ruin on your people because of your precious "traditions?" Piss off. Hope the Dark Spawn take you.

ISAC: The Division 2

Could you make an AI more annoying and more useless? There isn't a single thing that "piece of shit wristwatch" does that isn't useless or redundant. "Friendly control point in proximity!" YES ISAC, I LITERALLY JUST LEFT IT SEVEN SECONDS AGO

Ghost: Destiny/Destiny 2

Shut the fuck up, stop speaking for me. You're better than ISAC, but for the love of god, I, the guardian, should be leading the dialogue. The fact they went from little dialogue in D1 to almost no dialogue in D2 really grated me. "When do we not carry three weapons?" Who's this "we" Ghost? I carry the weapons. You just . . . float.

Cortana: Halo 5

Oh you're going to claim the Mantle and make the galaxy a "police state?" That's your super AI version of "peace?" Screw you Cortana, after all the shit we've been through . . . Oh and what's up with you suddenly calling me "John" all the time?

Donnel Udina: Mass Effect

Acts like a prick to Shepard, plays politics to the detriment of the galaxy, refuses to listen multiple times. Then, when Reapers do invade, this scumbag betrays everyone, joins Cerberus and facilitates their attempt to take the Citadel. Shooting that asshole is always a pleasure, renegade or paragon.

Mama Murphy: Fallout 4:

Man, shut your drug addled mouth up, none of your weird ass visions mean shit

Marcy Long: Fallout 4:

I literally built you a settlement with fresh water, high walls, a shit ton of defenses, and I equipped you with armor and weapons and you're STILL going to bitch at me every time I walk by? AND THEY SET YOU TO ESSENTIAL?

Loghain Mac'Tir: Dragon Age: Origins

You have the temerity to ABANDON your king to die on the field of battle, and then blame his death on the Grey Wardens? You piece of shit.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2020-10-24 at 04:04 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

cant really tell been playing my whole life and i don't recall any character i disliked... but most recently i ll ve to go with abby from tlou2

Wakka from FFX is up there. From the accent, to his whole ass attack being throwing a fucking inflatable ball to his horrible personality. Hated him.

Someone mentioned Ava from BL3 and holy shit yes.

Steiner from FFIX. I never played it until it got put on the PS Store and holy shit this guy annoyed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Cora Harper: Mass Effect Andromeda

First of all, that haircut? Screams "KAREN!" Secondly and more importantly, YOU ARE NOT AN ASARI YOU FUCKING WEEABLUE ASSHOLE IF THIS GAME LET ME YOU'D BE OUT THE AIRLOCK AND DELETED FROM EXISTENCE

Kai Leng: Mass Effect 3

Fucking obnoxious edgelord

Nazeem: Skyrim

Of course I get to the Cloud District, you fucking retard, it's literally ten feet away up the stairs. There's nothing special about the Cloud District. Shut the fuck up dude you pompous ass.

Heimskir: Skyrim

Enough of your religious ranting you asswipe! There's a reason you and Nazeem don't last long in any of my Skyrim playthroughs

Sylvanas: World of Warcraft

Like wtf did they do to her character?

Bhelen: Dragon Age: Origins

Murder your brother and bring ruin on your people because of your precious "traditions?" Piss off. Hope the Dark Spawn take you.

ISAC: The Division 2

Could you make an AI more annoying and more useless? There isn't a single thing that "piece of shit wristwatch" does that isn't useless or redundant. "Friendly control point in proximity!" YES ISAC, I LITERALLY JUST LEFT IT SEVEN SECONDS AGO

Ghost: Destiny/Destiny 2

Shut the fuck up, stop speaking for me. You're better than ISAC, but for the love of god, I, the guardian, should be leading the dialogue. The fact they went from little dialogue in D1 to almost no dialogue in D2 really grated me. "When do we not carry three weapons?" Who's this "we" Ghost? I carry the weapons. You just . . . float.

Cortana: Halo 5

Oh you're going to claim the Mantle and make the galaxy a "police state?" That's your super AI version of "peace?" Screw you Cortana, after all the shit we've been through . . . Oh and what's up with you suddenly calling me "John" all the time?

Donnel Udina: Mass Effect

Acts like a prick to Shepard, plays politics to the detriment of the galaxy, refuses to listen multiple times. Then, when Reapers do invade, this scumbag betrays everyone, joins Cerberus and facilitates their attempt to take the Citadel. Shooting that asshole is always a pleasure, renegade or paragon.

Mama Murphy: Fallout 4:

Man, shut your drug addled mouth up, none of your weird ass visions mean shit

Marcy Long: Fallout 4:

I literally built you a settlement with fresh water, high walls, a shit ton of defenses, and I equipped you with armor and weapons and you're STILL going to bitch at me every time I walk by? AND THEY SET YOU TO ESSENTIAL?

Loghain Mac'Tir: Dragon Age: Origins

You have the temerity to ABANDON your king to die on the field of battle, and then blame his death on the Grey Wardens? You piece of shit.
    I can't be bothered picking out that one specific part so I am gonna quote your entire post.
    Bethesda have made Marcy Long and her husband none essential after the first round of chores around sanctuary, so you can murder her in whichever horrible way you like!

Absolutely every single character in FF 13 and its sequels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

badly written token characters for the sake of diversity. (i dont mind diversity)

Rosh from Jedi Academy. He made it even more of a pleasure turning to the Dark Side.

Sylvanas. She's not morally grey. Even in WC3, she didn't really show any signs of having any good in her.

But people still like her and think she isn't evil for some reason. And people (very weirdly) also think she's "hot"...even though she's undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Nearly every single character in FF10-2. Why ids that a thing Square, why ;_;
    Still a better game than 10.

Anyway, the cast of 10 in its entirety minus Auron & Lulu, and this fella... Oh boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any bad guy that monologues. Be decisive. I get needing exposition but don't spend 10 minutes every time i encounter you giving me a fucking speech with a 1000 camera cuts and dramatic music.

Hell my D&D campaigns i try to avoid monologues, and the closest i came to having one give a monologue, all my players attacked it midspeech and i couldn't even be mad.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    * Preston Harvey From fallout 4

every time i hear the word '' General '' i want to bash his useless skull with a baton until nothing moves again in Boston.

* Jaina Proudmoore from WoW

token '' strong female with issues '' character which noone asked for. and yes, sylvanas is a BITCH.

* Zangief from Street Fighter 2

why do you even try ?

* Dutch from Red Dead Redemption 2

i fail to understand his motives, if he has any. i mean, he is a walking disaster.

* Jaheira from Baldur's Gate 2

you are a f.ckin druid, show some neutrality. too much of a treehugger -do gooder - lecturer despite her being a dual class (iirc)
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sera from Dragon Age: Inquisition.
    She is the most obnoxious nonsensical character I have ever met in a game and I can't stand her. She isn't quirky, she is batshit insane. She isn't cute, she is creepy af. Just yuck.

Pete from Kingdom Hearts 2 and up.
    I hate his character because he's always there to stir up trouble but never in a cool way, only a bumbling fool and I get so tired of him after a while. The KH games would have been so much better without him.

Droopy from Ni No Kuni.
    He spends most of the times talking shit about you and I honestly stopped playing because of it. If only he could be more like Issun from Okami but nooooo.
    Last edited by Pakheth; 2020-10-26 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    * Preston Harvey From fallout 4

every time i hear the word '' General '' i want to bash his useless skull with a baton until nothing moves again in Boston.

* Jaina Proudmoore from WoW

token '' strong female with issues '' character which noone asked for. and yes, sylvanas is a BITCH.

why do you even try ?

* Dutch from Red Dead Redemption 2

i fail to understand his motives, if he has any. i mean, he is a walking disaster.

* Jaheira from Baldur's Gate 2

you are a f.ckin druid, show some neutrality. too much of a treehugger -do gooder - lecturer despite her being a dual class (iirc)
    Its interesting because i really hate token characters but thats not at all how i see Jaina

Sylvanas of course.
    Mario and Luigi. They're just annoying.
    Roger and Roger Jr. from Tekken. Alex is much cooler!
    Sakura from Street Fighter. I see no point to her character. Just a lame comic relief.
    Last edited by Kyphael; 2020-10-26 at 07:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zell for FF8 he's just kinda weird.

Anders Dragon Age 2 he presumes too much and for that matter he caused a war cause seriously wtf did he think was gonna happen.

Garrosh hellscream(WoW), Pride incarnate and so full of himself and can't even admit his failings and somehow people generally like him(For who he is not cause he's interesting to watch).

Ambassador Udina in ME is just THE WORST, he is just super slimey and I want to slap him.

Micah RDR2, I mean....dude is trouble

All I can think of.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Hau and Hop from Pokemon (Ultra) Sun/Moon and Sword/Shield respectively. They are the same character just with different accents. Hop does get better in the end, but up until that point... URGH! And there is a reason why I call Hau my Full Restore Bitch, cause thats the only thing he is useful for.

Team Skull, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Sky/Darkness. I know, they are bad guys, you are supposed to hate them, but freaking hell. They pull some real shit on you and your partner, and technically gets away with it. Fuck those three asshats. And yes, I still remember Chatot, but he is nowhere NEAR those dicks despite you having to deal with HIS crap for a longer period of time.

Kurow, Okamiden. He is supposed to be the Waka substitute and he FAILS. HARD! And yes, his story ends tragically and stuff, but I just can't take him!

The Kids, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. They are young kids. They are annoying and most of them aren't interesting... Just... no.

Tatsu, Xenoblade Chronicles X. Why are you here? What is your purpose? WHY HAVEN'T YOU COOKED HIM ALREADY, LIN?!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post

why do you even try ?
    As a Zangief main this triggers yet amuses me.

So where do I begin!

Mogu: Breath of Fire..seriously wins the award for party member that should of been an item. He's useful for getting the last dragon form and opening the final dungeon THATS IT. He cant fight, he's not useful for Karn's transformations, his only spell allows you to run away, and he even has a stupid character development quest in order for you to OPEN said final dungeon and that's literally the only story we get.

Nash: Lunar Silver Star Story. Hate this guy..he hits like a wet noodle and is an asshole the entire way.

Hayner, Pence, and Ollete KH2 and 3. HEY GUYS LOOK THEY ARE IMPORTANT REMEMBER THEM THEY ARE IMPORTANT THEY GET SO MUCH SCREENTIME THEY ARE IMPORTANT. ugh I hate them so much.

Penelo and Vaan FF12. Not so much personality or character wise but I really REALLY can't get over their designs in the original version. Between Vaan's REALLY WEIRD ABS and Penelos weird jailbait boobs I just...I just cant. Also the fact you can literally write those 2 out of the game and nothing would change despite Vaan being the main character.

Waaka FFX: The religious zealotry and terrible accent got old FAST. Unlike Steiner he just gets slightly less racist but still SUPER ANNOYING. It's probably worse that he's actually one of if not THE best character combat wise.

Rosemary Metal Gear Solid 2: Hey Jack I know your busy saving the world and stuff but you left the toilet seat up WHY DO YOU HATE ME!!! worst..savepoint EVER.

Hope FF13. Here's the thing about FF13. For the most part I actually LIKED most of it. Gameplay was fun..story was passable I'd call it a lesser game and I played worse. But holy shit Hope was the reason I stopped playing. I was about 30 hours in when I realized "He's not going to stop whining is he?" "Oh dear god I'm really just stuck with him" My personal opinion of 13 wasn't that the game was bad and he was a huge sore spot. Oh no the game was average and Hope alone DRAGGED IT DOWN FURTHER. 13 was literally the first FF game I couldn't finish and he's the reason

10+ Year Old Account
    There's not many game characters that I can say I hate but there are a few I can think of. The Calypso Twins from Borderlands 3 and Screwball from Spider-man (PS4).

I just hate their streamer personalities. I personally find the streamer culture as a whole to be super boring and obnoxious with the exception of a few that I actually like because of their down to Earth chill personality unlike most of the others. So for me to have to sit through and endure listening to these characters talk drives me insane.

It's also the whole like modernization of games. Like they have to make sure they appeal to the 12 year olds who do nothing but watch Tik Tok and Twitch and browse social media crap. Instead of coming up with something original for the game they take something directly from the current pop culture and put it in the game as a way of saying "look kids get it? Are we hip and cool yet?". Ugh, I don't know, it's just annoying. I guess I'm just turning into one of those old grumpy "back in my day..." guys.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe