Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    "I dont see anymore hero classes in the near future."

That is an idea. So dumb.
    not an idea....not even close. at best, a prediction. there is no concept, no substance, nothing. NOT an idea.

get a fucking clue you retard

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Dark Ranger is literally a bow wielding rogue. If anything, when Surv went melee, Sub should have been changed to Dark Ranger to cover that ranged spot.
    And a Dh is literally a lock and rogue and monks we will never get them cus diablo got them.

And here we are only missing the dark ranger and tinker.

Matter of time I think.

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    We would likely see a separation of sv as a 4th spec than this. Sorry to say buddy
    Not saying I think much of this idea but if we could dump surv off to being its own little shit show and get another ranged spec I would be perfectly ok with it. Frankly surv is like a fever dream of what hunters used to be combined with a warrior who forgot cant use a bow and doesn't wear plate. Its weird. The only thing that ties surv to being a hunter is the names they gave its abilities, some traps disguised as grenades, a pet and a orange energy bar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    And a Dh is literally a lock and rogue and monks we will never get them cus diablo got them.

And here we are only missing the dark ranger and tinker.

Matter of time I think.
    Personally I wouldn't mind another mail dps class of some kind. I think either of those two mentioned possible classes could work there. I think tinker kind of had some steam built up with youtube and other stuff so you never know. Dark Ranger or Shadow Hunter has been wanted since Vojin and Sylvanas have existed. So frankly those could be pretty plausible as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    It's just a thought. Don't take it so seriously ...

For some reason I believe the Dark Ranger would be a mix of Rogue Subtlety + afflic Lock + MM hunter.

And let me now dream that I'm one of the developers ...
    I would make this spec with the following skills:

Stealth (replacing camouflage)
    Fear-Arrow (an arrow that causes fear for 4 sec. 15 secs of cooldown)
    Dead beast ritual (sacrifices your pet to guarantee 100% crit on its first stealth attack).
    Dark fashion (allows the Dark Ranger to use any leather armor to increase its attack speed by 20%)

Yes, such a spec with the skills above would be enough for me to drop my main rogue and never come back ...!
    Sounds like it would be better suited to a rogue 4th spec than hunter. We dont need a crappy MM copy with weird spells.