Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What happened to her eyes tho?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    If you mean tyrande then yea I was confused to.

The black eyes are obvious cus of the ritual, but it looks like those pads under her eye like the zandalari scales... looks weird, never noticed it before.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    That fight is clearly happening at Marris Stead. I believe 100% it's the cinematic that plays in Plaguelands after you kill Nathanos. Nothing suggests this is in SLs.
    Correct. And the spoilers confirm Tyrande lands the killing blow at the Marris Stead world boss encounter.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=317409/...story-spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

I mean when he goes to the shadowlands he will be dead alive again so both outcomes are true, Schrodinger's Nathanos.

It's perfectly fine if he dies in the pre-patch. His soul would still go to the Maw, so we could certainly face him again, even if he dies.

Even if he were to die in Plaguelands, we are going to the goddamn afterlife afterwards. He will be there either way.

I thouhgt Tyrande was abducted? How is she killing Nathanos im Marris Stead? *confused*

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    If you mean tyrande then yea I was confused to.

The black eyes are obvious cus of the ritual, but it looks like those pads under her eye like the zandalari scales... looks weird, never noticed it before.
    What? That's her old tatoo, that somehow cracked(?).

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    The ritual she did gave her the black eyes, the power is threatening to destroy her. Her tattoo is becoming scaly and cracked because her body can't handle the power. Seems to be spreading from her eyes, so eventually and this is my headcanon the scales are a way of visually seeing the progress of the destruction of her body.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

When we kill him in Shadowlands he'll go all "ENOUGH!".

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    What? That's her old tatoo, that somehow cracked(?).

ye, but look at the Face of her in the cinematic with nathanos, it looks weird man.
    It doesn't look like it's cracked at all, more like.. scaly?, I will wait my final judgement till I actually see the full thing tho.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-11-05 at 07:21 PM.

ye, but look at the Face of her in the cinematic with nathanos, it looks weird man.
    doesn't look like it's cracked, more like scaly.
    I blame the shoddy texturing job

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I mean when he goes to the shadowlands he will be dead alive again so both outcomes are true, Schrodinger's Nathanos.
    Nah, that would be if we didn't know if he is dead or alive until somebody checks. Both outcomes being true is different. Though if the community got any say in it, we'd probably get Schrödinger's Nathanos after this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    At this point I think the Jailer is empowering Nathanos too, quite a lot I might add. As mentioned in Ardenweald by the soul of an alien Night Warrior, the powers coursing through Tyrande's veins could damage a fully-released Old God. There's no way she can't just vaporize Nathanos with a blink of her eye... unless he is also being empowered by a cosmic deity.
    Or she wants him to suffer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I thouhgt Tyrande was abducted? How is she killing Nathanos im Marris Stead? *confused*
    If you watch the cinematic you can see she’s just staring

I think she killed the thing

Good that means we can kill his ass and he can die a 3rd time xD

10+ Year Old Account
    here is the thing, even if we do kill him.... does it matter? All the souls are going to the maw anyways. All that happens is, he doesnt get to hearthstone.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    I blame the shoddy texturing job
    Yea, might be that as well and to be fair.. when we see shandris and tyrande in the cinematic before the story trailer Tyrandes face or facial expression is also weird as hell;s >>https://ibb.co/wYtDZpq

Again.. sorry to say and no offence, but that cracked tattoo?? They Look like Zandalari scales even in close up;s ... Did she just become Tyrzanda?

That Sylvanas smile tho
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-11-05 at 07:33 PM.

Long as Danuser is in charge i dont think hell ever be dying.

Either way, Nathanos is a simp.

Again.. sorry to say and no offence, but that cracked tattoo?? They Look like Zandalari scales even in close up;s ... Did she just become Tyrzanda?
    It all makes sense, Tyrande is devolving back into a troll. That's because she's about to turn evil and the writers can't allow this to happen to a member of an Alliance race.