Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Also worth noting; WoW, and Counter Strike
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    12 is the only mainline FF game I managed to complete my subsequent playthroughs of. Maybe I should try the Zodiac Age remaster for new dual job system. I've tried replaying FFX like 3 or 4 times and always stalled out before the halfway mark.
    I'd say it's worth it. Lots of neat quality of life changes and the fresh coat of paint really does make a difference without compromising style. They even added some new music tracks and the enhanced soundtrack is pretty good in general with the option to use the original, too.

I forgot to mention it in my post but Xenoblade Chronicles is also a game I go back to. I didn't enjoy the sequel as much - but it's still decent enough.

Problem with Skyrim is that you need to install like 300+ different mods to make it fun to play and to look good
    https://www.wabbajack.org/#/ makes it so much easier to get into modded lists these days. Highly recommend checking it out if you want a modded skyrim install without spending a week installing & checking for stability.
    Pokemon X FC: 1993-8291-6049
    Ice type safari with Spheal, Dewgong, and Bergmite

GTA
    CS
    KSP

caps^
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Quote Originally Posted by Coolfox View Post
    https://www.wabbajack.org/#/ makes it so much easier to get into modded lists these days. Highly recommend checking it out if you want a modded skyrim install without spending a week installing & checking for stability.
    Thanks for the heads up!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I really liked Hearthstone when it first came out. Signed up for the open beta and played it for several months after launch. The Goblins and Gnomes expansion was a ton of fun, but spelled the end of the game for me. You can't play Hearthstone competitively for free. You have to lay down money to get good cards, and the devs introduce more powerful cards (like Dr. Boom) with every expansion so you have to keep paying to remain competitive. After a while, it sucked to be a free player because you pretty much couldn't craft the cards you needed, because you only got dust from duplicates and the devs kept adding cards so it was rare for you to get duplicates... meaning that eventually you would have to just melt down your collection and commit to crafting one deck. Except then the devs started banning cards so RIP if your deck used those cards, now you can't use them in ranked or quick play.
    I'm not sure I agree with that. Completing the quests (Soon there will be weekly quests as well) will give a lot of gold which you can use to buy packs, and hopefully specific cards as well soon. And as you gain ranks, you get more free packs and cards from the milestones. So by just doing 3 quests every 3 days is enough to buy a lot of packs, enough to get lots of great cards and becoming very competitive.

Plus they are offering a free competitive deck to new and old returning players upon logging in. And there's also the battlegrounds which is very fun and does not require one to own any cards.

But if someone does not want to farm gold, then I do agree that it's Pay to win pretty much and something needs to be done about it.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Heroes III.
    I recenly bought chronicles on Gog. I had no idea they had a prologue to heroes 3

whenever I do no have much time, got bored, need a quick game I open a map open hardest and try. it is the best one ina ll series.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah Darkest Dungeon is another one. A blast with mods.

WoW
    Doom 1/2
    Warcraft 3
    Banjo Kazooie

10+ Year Old Account
    In no order:

- Left 4 Dead
    - Left 4 Dead 2
    - World of Warcraft
    - Ghostbusters the Video Game on ps4
    - Witcher 3
    - Skyrim
    - GTA 5
    - Any of the main Dynasty Warriors games (mostly 8)
    - Samurai Warriors 4
    - Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
    - Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
    - Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
    - Roller Coaster Tycoon
    - Timesplitters 2
    - Timesplitters Future Perfect
    - Freedom Fighters
    - Kingdom Hearts trilogy
    - Jak and Daxter trilogy
    - Sly Cooper series
    - Ratchet and Clank series
    - Spider-Man PS4
    - Sniper Elite 2
    - Sniper Elite 3
    - Sniper Elite 4
    - Pokemon Colosseum
    - Pokemon Omega Ruby

There may be a few more I'm forgetting.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

World of Warcraft, but I have never left so not quite something I "Keep coming back to."
    But besides that:
    Warcraft 3
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Crusader Kings 2
    Dark Souls 3
    and basically the whole Pokemon universe.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Morrowind (and to some extent Skyrim)
    Warcraft 3
    Pokemon Red/Blue and Silver/Gold (with remakes)
    Heroes 3
    Crusader Kings 2
    Football Manager series
    Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI
    Dota 2
    Kotor 1 & 2 (I'd kill for proper remakes of these).

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    TES/Fallout.
    XCOM.
    Terraria.
    Company of Heroes/Men of War: Assault Squad.
    Shadow of War.
    Dead or Alive.
    Path of Exile/Grim Dawn.
    Word of Warcraft.
    Heroes of the Storm (Battlerite/Bloodline Champions would've went here)
    Tropico.
    Prison Architect.
    Left 4 Dead/World War Z/Vermintide.
    What’s the draw of Path of Exile? I have a friend who has played it for years and years. I tried it but it just didn’t draw me in at all. What am I missing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    World of Warcraft, but I have never left so not quite something I "Keep coming back to."
    But besides that:
    Warcraft 3
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Crusader Kings 2
    Dark Souls 3
    and basically the whole Pokemon universe.
    Agree 10x On FFT
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Skyrim/Mass Effect/DA:O and ocasionally DoW 1 and 2 with DLC inc

7+ Year Old Account
    Final Fantasy 9
    Journey
    Okami
    Kingdom Hearts 1
    Skyrim
    Halo 2: Anniversary Edition
    Jak and Daxter trilogy
    Spyro Trilogy(original and Reignited)
    Minecraft

single player games - hardly ever.
    multiplayer games i find myself revisiting lots of them.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

I can't really re-play any game. After i'm done with something it's gone forever. Only games with continous updates or good multiplayer modes can keep me interested.

Since WoW has been mentioned a lot in this thread, i'll go with...

Town of Salem (A browser based multiplayer game) ehhh. I find it superior to the - now really famous - Among Us.

X-Com
    Civilization
    WoW