5+ Year Old Account

Monk learn Disable before Level 20!!!

Monk needs to learn their slow Disable much earlier than Level 34.

Windwalker monk Starter Edition Free Trial Level 20 sucks in bgs without their slow in the level 20-29 bracket pvp! Hunters have Concussive shot and all other classes have their slows already except us! Blizz please fix.

All other classes learn their slows before Level 20.

Wanted to get this out in Monk forum.

Hi this is Blizzard HQ we hear you and we have bad News for you: You are on the wrong Site

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/

Why would they incentivize free trial players? I get that you want to be able to twink but adding that it is affecting free trial players makes no sense.

Oh no the lvl 20 bracket in a minigame that no one plays is imbalanced!! quick call mr blizzard
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by makuy001 View Post
    Why would they incentivize free trial players? I get that you want to be able to twink but adding that it is affecting free trial players makes no sense.
    I think he only plays free trial... well it is his third thread because of this in 2 weeks... so meh...
    This is such a non issue...

Jesus Christ lmao

Just pay for the game you IRL Goblin

Noone cares about the experience of people like yourself with no intention of purchasing.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkfailz View Post
    Monk needs to learn their slow Disable much earlier than Level 34.

Windwalker monk Starter Edition Free Trial Level 20 sucks in bgs without their slow in the level 20-29 bracket pvp! Hunters have Concussive shot and all other classes have their slows already except us! Blizz please fix.

All other classes learn their slows before Level 20.

Wanted to get this out in Monk forum.
    did your non issue of a thread really need a 3rd go around? you already made this thread in pvp and shadowlands section, why here as well?

also I know how to fix it: BUY THE FUCKING GAME!

edit: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...2-Am-I-a-troll - yes, yes you are