Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Legion had the spider along with everything else from the Mad Merchant, as well as the Lightforged Warframe. BFA had longboi and the frogs.
    Yes but the OP and this thread is talking about the 3-seaters with vendors on it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I think there will be a new special mount in 10.0, and it will be Void-themed. Therefore, the special NPC would be a Void ethereal who can teleport you once or twice a day to a destination of your choosing. ANY DESTINATION, not just the main player hubs, but any zone in the game. You want to go to that one zone no one goes to like Swamp of Sorrows? Just write the name and you are teleported to a random friendly hub in that zone.

Lorewise this would make sense because Void creatures can teleport virtually anywhere they want by tearing rifts into the very fabric of reality.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-11-03 at 01:01 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    While it'd never realistically work, I'd love to see them implement a mount with an innkeeper attached. You'd be able to bind your hearthstone virtually anywhere on the fly,
    Yeah - they gave that to Vulpera racial, doubt they will add that elsewhere for a while.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    We haven't needed new art for pvp gear since like, 2009. It's all wasted art resources.
    This is also correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    Legion had the spider mount that was .. 2 million I think?
    The spider mount isn't a 3-seater though.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Legion had the spider along with everything else from the Mad Merchant, as well as the Lightforged Warframe. BFA had longboi and the frogs.
    Those were just expensive mounts. They didn't do anything fancy.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I want one that offers a barber feature!!
    Flying magical scissor.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post
    Well, with that process there, we might not see a cool mount in Shadowlands, but in the expansion after it.

We didn't get one in Cata, WoD, and Legion, it's not too uncommon for there to be a skip, with that in mind.

That being said, I'm not too sure what they could offer right now, without an idea of new systems to implement that could be sat on the mount. We have an AH, Vendor, and Reforge into Transmog
    Expansion table could be one. They could offer you the one of whichever continent you're in.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    What? Heck no. More sets the better.
    I'm really glad they started making only 4 sets per tier instead of 12. One of the few times Blizzard did something to push out more active content as opposed to less.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yes but the OP and this thread is talking about the 3-seaters with vendors on it.
    Ah, m'bad. I thought it was just talking about pricey gold sink mounts.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I want one that offers a barber feature!!
    Barber mount would be pretty awesome. I second that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want a mount that has repair, transmog and AH all in one.