Poll: Should they extend DH's to other races?

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    direct lore answer? no
    but we have holy cows so if u think they give a f8ck about lore, u are at least 10 years in coma or something
    wow at first was trying to explain lore with gameplay, classic wow specially had a strong lore>gameplay rule, but since cata and lore now bend its a88 for gameplay, maybe better, but it ruined a lot of things
    I don't know a single rogue who doesn't miss poison profession for example, honestly if it was up to me, i'd make it need even more herbs instead of remove it and make it a self.. buff
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The same reason why the Lich King still being able to be killed is not lore? Game Mechanics. We can repeat a lot of things in game because of it being a game but that doesn't mean it is lore. You haven't provided anything else to back up that it requires daily refueling. There is nothing to indicate that The Fel Hammer is out of commission currently because there is no more legion fuel to gather daily.
    If you're going with "there is nothing to indicate", then I suppose I could say that there is nothing to indicate that the Fel Hammer is still space-worthy. Especially since, if I recall correctly, even during the Legion expansion the Fel Hammer never went anywhere. It just stayed in Marduum.

If there is no valid reason one would want to go through that then how did the first Demon Hunters get trained? Again you create silly reasons that are you opinion and bias rather then lore.
    No, I don't. Elves in the beginning went through with it because they have lost everything to the Legion and Illidan offered a path for revenge while everyone else was content with the fact that they drove the Legion out. Today? There is nothing to get revenge for, and no one to get revenge from.

The starting zone taking place in the past has nothing to do with not wanting to train other races or turning away people that are willing from those other races.
    It shows that the reason the original demon hunters were created in the past no longer applies today.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    If you're going with "there is nothing to indicate", then I suppose I could say that there is nothing to indicate that the Fel Hammer is still space-worthy. Especially since, if I recall correctly, even during the Legion expansion the Fel Hammer never went anywhere. It just stayed in Marduum.
    So earlier you said there was nothing to indicate it could leave Azeroth. Now you are saying it never left Marduum. Weird how you keep changing things as you have to counter a new argument. The fact that it functions and was fully repaired by the Illdari. If you are going to say nothing indicates it is space worthy then you must also agree that nothing indicates new races can't become Demon Hunters.

But you won't. Because you use whatever arguments when they suit you and dismiss outright when they prove your claims wrong.

No, I don't. Elves in the beginning went through with it because they have lost everything to the Legion and Illidan offered a path for revenge while everyone else was content with the fact that they drove the Legion out. Today? There is nothing to get revenge for, and no one to get revenge from.
    You just said there were no valid reasons why someone would want to go through that. So you can't just now say that certain elves had valid reasons. The Legion has attacked Azeroth a few times now. There are plenty of races who would have lost things to the Legion and might want a path for revenge. Of course there is stuff to get revenge for. The Legion attacked the entire planet and people would have died. That is all the source of revenge a person might want.

Of course the original reason why the Demon Hunters were created no longer applies. That is what happens with PAST events. The story moves on.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, they just need an excuse to why they would create new demon hunters.

Like the Demon hunters start pushing the hunt to other planets to go on an active roll to hunt the demons in the cosmos or just a new big demon treat to the world.

But if they do add more options, i would go with Draneai and Orcs, mostly cause those are the 2 races that have more reason to wish to hunt them down because of their history with demons.

Also for Draneai, i could easily see some Draneais in other planets that are still ruled by demons wanting to take the DH path (I say only Draneai, cause of the races that we have, they are the only one with actual tech to travel from planet to planet)

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So earlier you said there was nothing to indicate it could leave Azeroth. Now you are saying it never left Marduum. Weird how you keep changing things as you have to counter a new argument.
    Because I forgot that the Fel Hammer is located in Marduum, not Azeroth.

The fact that it functions and was fully repaired by the Illdari.
    Being fully repaired doesn't mean much when you don't have the fuel to travel.

If you are going to say nothing indicates it is space worthy then you must also agree that nothing indicates new races can't become Demon Hunters.
    I never said that the races "cannot become demon hunters". I said there is no reason to train more.

You just said there were no valid reasons why someone would want to go through that. So you can't just now say that certain elves had valid reasons.
    I can, because one situation is the present, and the other situation is in the past. What is there to to get revenge from?