10+ Year Old Account

PSA: Nestlé Recalls 762,615 Pounds of Hot Pockets

Now that food safety is suddenly a thing again. Gamers should be extra cautious and check for any matching dates in their own supply.

Nestlé Prepared Foods has recalled more than 700,000 pounds of frozen pepperoni Hot Pockets that may contain pieces of glass and hard plastic, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service said on Friday.

The recall was issued after Nestlé received four separate consumer complaints of “extraneous materials” in pepperoni Hot Pockets, the Food Safety and Inspection Service said.

The company said in a news release on Friday that contaminated products “could pose a choking or laceration risk and should be not be consumed.”

One consumer reported a “minor oral injury associated with consumption of this product,” but there had been no other reports of injury or illness, the Food Safety and Inspection Service said.

The recall includes approximately 762,615 pounds of pepperoni Hot Pockets that were packed in 54-ounce cartons containing 12 Hot Pockets with an expiration date of February 2022. The label reads “Nestlé Hot Pockets Brand Sandwiches: Premium Pepperoni Made With Pork, Chicken & Beef Pizza Garlic Buttery Crust.”

The recalled Hot Pockets were produced from Nov. 13 to Nov. 16 and shipped to stores across the country, the Food Safety and Inspection Service said.

“The quality, safety and integrity of Nestlé USA and Hot Pockets products remain our No. 1 priority,” Nestlé said. “We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this action represents to both our consumers and retail customers.”

Also, remember to give your Hot Pockets time to cool, to avoid burns or other injuries.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Hot Pockets are always a disappointment.
    15-20 minutes @450 in a toaster oven, flipping after the first 10 minutes,makes them actually decent.

WTB some 75% discounted hot pockets for wow gold.

pst me!!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

15+ Year Old Account
    Stuff like this is why I always make my own things instead of buying frozen shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    16 - 45 year old males cry out in sadness

Resident Cosplay Progressive

It's not my joke but I saw someone on twitter say something along the lines of

"It was a pretty easy decision for Nestle to recall 700,000+ pounds of hot pockets...it was only about $10 worth of product."