Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I just realized...I never did a playthrough on a single Shepherd, restarded between 1/2 and 2/3 since it'd been long enough that I lost my old save files.

I can actually play through the whole trilogy as a single character now, so that'll be neato.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I just realized...I never did a playthrough on a single Shepherd, restarded between 1/2 and 2/3 since it'd been long enough that I lost my old save files.

I can actually play through the whole trilogy as a single character now, so that'll be neato.
    Protip: Keep Conrad alive.

Also, bring back omni-gel you cowards !!!!!
    Last edited by Leyre; 2021-02-03 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Also, bring back omni-gel you cowards !!!!!
    But then how will the joke in Lair of the Shadow Broker work??

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    Mrbtongue's youtube reaction video about Tasteful Understated Nerd Rage about ME3 ending, treat yourself!
    Yeah i was watching it multiple times back in the days. It's great. When someone asks me "Why ending is so bad?" all i have to do is to link that video.

Last edited by Dnusha; 2021-02-03 at 09:09 PM.

Comparison shot of LE, ALOT mod, and base ME1: https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/...son_legendary/

10+ Year Old Account
    No ME3 Multi.
    No Pinnacle Station.

Yeah okay fine.

I never actually played through the entire trilogy. I played the first one, loved the story, but while 2 had better gameplay the story wasn't as strong imo so I never finished it, much less 3 which apparently everyone hates the ending of. But being a complete asshole in this game is hilarious. Was thinking about doing a run of the trilogy during the pandemic, but with rumors of this edition, I held off, but with a full game price tag I'll just put it on my steam wishlist and wait for it to be 50% off.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2021-02-03 at 09:43 PM.

I will buy it. Finally a ME1 without loading message while walking. Yes I played the first one on Xbox 360 and never played it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

Jesus it looks like JJ took a giant dump on the entire game.
    Remove the stupid lens flare (again, hopefully we can do that) and the new screen looks more atmopsheric to me. Feros is supposed to be a ruined shithole anyway, now it looks the part.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I wanted to replay the masterpiece that is Mass Effect I would play Mass Effect. Fuck remasters. Why the hell would I care about looking at something pretty? If I wanted that I would go to an art gallery or a strip club. Why are people today so goddamn superficial?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

This is what has me super excited.

I remember playing one multiple times and doing all kinds of saves and checking out all the different storylines.

Then before two came out, I remember replaying 1 to get a perfect playthrough for #2 because of the save carry over.

But by the time 3 came out, I couldn't be assed to go redo playthroughs of 1 and 2 so I ended up looking for a saved game file to import for 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I never actually played through the entire trilogy. I played the first one, loved the story, but while 2 had better gameplay the story wasn't as strong imo so I never finished it, much less 3 which apparently everyone hates the ending of. But being a complete asshole in this game is hilarious. Was thinking about doing a run of the trilogy during the pandemic, but with rumors of this edition, I held off, but with a full game price tag I'll just put it on my steam wishlist and wait for it to be 50% off.
    I dunno. Personally, I think the dirty dozen story/theme of 2 is the best. As someone who loved 1, I will never forget the opening scene of 2.

- - - Updated - - -

I contemplated taking off the Friday of release and the following Monday.

Would give me 4 days to play through the three games.

Then I remembered my perfect playthrough of ME1 clocked in at like 150 hours. And I remember my perfect playthrough of ME3 clocked in at 60 hours. I cannot for the life of me recall what my perfect playthrough of M2 clocked in at, but I was thinking if I actually wanted to take off and binge the fill trilogy I would be looking at least at a week-long binge and said screw that, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    No Pinnacle Station.
    Good thing actually. Always hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    If I wanted to replay the masterpiece that is Mass Effect I would play Mass Effect. Fuck remasters. Why the hell would I care about looking at something pretty? If I wanted that I would go to an art gallery or a strip club. Why are people today so goddamn superficial?
    Hey, how about this. How about you don't play the remasters. Problem solved!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    No ME3 Multi.
    No Pinnacle Station.

Yeah okay fine.
    You sound disappointed....

Excluding armor packs / weapon packs, Pinnacle Station is hands down the worst DLC. And multiplayer was a joke and, imo, was a big part of ruining ME3. The time spent on multiplayer should've been time spent making ME3 a good game.

They said something in a article that one ending of 3 was cannon. Which color was it? Lol
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah . . .

Just . . .

Putin khuliyo

I just remembered I still need to finish a 3-game insanity run. This might be a good opportunity to finally do that.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Hey, how about this. How about you don't play the remasters. Problem solved!

- - - Updated - - -

You sound disappointed....

Excluding armor packs / weapon packs, Pinnacle Station is hands down the worst DLC. And multiplayer was a joke and, imo, was a big part of ruining ME3. The time spent on multiplayer should've been time spent making ME3 a good game.
    But 3's flaws were in no way related to the multiplayer, aside from locking the ending where Shepard lives behind Galactic Readiness before the EC came out. You can cut it out and it wouldn't affect the badly written beginning, the dumbing down of the Geth into a bunch of Pinocchios, the Crucible as an all-purpose plot device or the shit ending.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    But 3's flaws were in no way related to the multiplayer, aside from locking the ending where Shepard lives behind Galactic Readiness before the EC came out. You can cut it out and it wouldn't affect the badly written beginning, the dumbing down of the Geth into a bunch of Pinocchios, the Crucible as an all-purpose plot device or the shit ending.
    Crucible could've worked okay if they just had the sense to end it when Shepard is sitting next to Andersson after pushing the button, watching the giant space laser go off.

They didn't, making it ten times worse than it could've been if it had been just cut short a couple of minutes, albeit probably still somewhat disappointing as an ending. It cannot be understated just how hugely the inclusion of that segment with the child impacted things.

I wonder though if I will have to use save game editor to fix import bugs locking out few things in ME3 or if they have fixed them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.