Poll: Special Senate Runoff Outcome

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yeah ossoff won. 20,000 votes left in just dekalb, ossoff been getting 84% and he only needs 75% remaining

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Warnock won, now ossoff needs to seal the deal.
    NYT have him at 95+
    Unless something absolutely insane happens, it's over.

Whatever happens, big props to the election officials in GA that ran the count. I wasn't expecting results until next weekend TBH

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Your logic doesn't make any sense.
    I know, i didn't sufficiently praise the boundless wisdom and radiant glory of THE PARTY, but politically it's unlikely to get through and if the Dems burn all their energy in the next 100 days just trying to enact big electoral and government changes to render the US a one-party country; I mean sure, that might be a great strategy if it works, but the likelihood of success is low and the punishment from the voters for letting them starve to chase ones own forever power status is high.

Focus on getting those 2k checks, heck deliver them regularly until 2022 and the Dems might hold their majorities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Perdue enjoys a +10K vote advantage over Loeffler, and Warnock enjoys a +10K vote advantage over Ossoff (roughly). And I'm trying to figure out exactly what the cause of it is...I doubt folks are splitting their votes.
    It's split ticket voters or people only voting in one of the races.

Loeffler is an intensely dislikable wealthy elitist, Perdue has a name that still resonates in parts of GA due to family history.

Warnock is a progressive black pastor, Ossoff is a nerdy weeb.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    200k votes just came in over predictions for Democrats. Ossoff is at 99% chance of victory now, per NYTimes.
    Looking great, I honestly didn't believe Ossoff had too much of a chance. Such a sweet blow to deal today while Trumps idiotic cultists gather for their pointless denial of reality rally in DC.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    It's weird to feel thankful for Trumps stupidity for once. If Ossoff pulls this off it's because of Trump.
    Right?

MSNBC guy is fantastic - that who's I was referring to earlier (not CNN).

- - - Updated - - -

Warnock over the recount threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    It's weird to feel thankful for Trumps stupidity for once. If Ossoff pulls this off it's because of Trump.
    Agreed. Also, holy fucking shit. I did not expect this; didn't even dare hope for it, really. So now Dems: held the House and re-took the WH AND the Senate. To reiterate, holy fucking shit.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Agreed. Also, holy fucking shit. I did not expect this; didn't even dare hope for it, really. So now Dems: held the House and re-took the WH AND the Senate. To reiterate, holy fucking shit.
    Mandate, here we go!

...but not really...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    NYT have him at 95+
    Unless something absolutely insane happens, it's over.

Whatever happens, big props to the election officials in GA that ran the count. I wasn't expecting results until next weekend TBH
    there are 20,000 in dekalb still. ossoff only needs like 15% of that if my head math is right? he's been getting 84% it's done. Harris is gonna be spending a lot of time in a room she's very familiar with, in a seat that has for the first time on it, a female. what a time to be alive.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    I cannot believe this could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Right?

MSNBC guy is fantastic - that who's I was referring to earlier (not CNN).

- - - Updated - - -

Warnock over the recount threshold.
    Steve Kornaki. That guy got less sleep than even I did.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Steve Kornaki. That guy got less sleep than even I did.
    Lol. He and Rachel are an amazing team. And I love how both her and Tom just hand the baton to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ossoff is only 500 votes down. Going to go to a recount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. Patience, young padawan.

EDIT: He's predicted to pick up about 50k vote difference in the remaining 175k votes. That would put him up 1% at the final count (50.5% to 49.5%), which is out of recount range.
    Last edited by PhaelixWW; 2021-01-06 at 04:45 AM.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I've seen, the reason things are going so well is because blue voters were taking the runoff as seriously as the presidential election. My friends the aren't politically involved, but voted in the presidential, all went out of their way to vote in the runoff too.

I did not expect it to be this close. This is nuts.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    For shits and giggles I clicked over to FoxNews and they are interviewing one of the Senators who will be objecting to the Biden confirmation. Bunch of fuckwits.

Lol. He and Rachel are an amazing team. And I love how both her and Tom just hand the baton to him.

- - - Updated - - -

it likely won't be less then .5% by the end of this, so Perdue can't even ask. thank god those vote counters need a vacation.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Yeah...wtf.

For shits and giggles I clicked over to FoxNews and they are interviewing one of the Senators who will be objecting to the Biden confirmation. Bunch of fuckwits.
    I flip them on occasionally as well and at one point, there was on of the stereotypical Fox News blondes talking about not understanding how this happened. Either completely disingenuous or completely fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Why wouldn’t it be this close? Biden won by 11k votes. Georgia isn’t some solid blue state. Hell, the fact that it’s potentially going to go full blow is groundbreaking in itself.