Page 78 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because i feel like RCA is a mislynch. Despite him being weird af this game.

- - - Updated - - -

But im not getting any other good votes rn.

- - - Updated - - -

However if i die tonight and someone else is sk killed town will find it self in the same position eith barely any new information.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Legit imagine inviting from an active train to a dead one 9 hours before a lynch.

Can we please lynch this
    How's the soda weather??? not colder than jersey somehow dood. where's the lynch train???

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    However if i die tonight and someone else is sk killed town will find it self in the same position eith barely any new information.
    Presumably, if and when the serial killer is lynched or night killed the roles of the missing players will be revealed. That's how it usually works, right?

With that said, there's nothing in the role card that suggests as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ. This day has been so over the place, I goddamn cant figure out anything.

I don't want to lynch RCA because I feel like its gives little to no information right now. + I think it might be a mislynch.

I don't want to lynch Graeham or Bage to reduce the chance of the thread accidentally killing the doctor.

If Bage is scum, Satsu is probably also likely scum at this point. Virothe is a possibility.

If Graeham is scum I really don't think it reveal much else about other peoples alignments - though I would have to reread thread. + there's the whole "I hate lurkers" and the mafia has a anti-lurker moral obligation (everyone seems to be ignoring my comment about this as well) and has also been counter claimed. I would be voting here today, if it wasn't for the tiniest amount of doubt that I have that he is the doctor.

Val I believe is probably not mafia virtue of day one and Cereal lord. Could be the SK.

I think Lora has played decent, I haven't really got scum tells from them at all this game. If they're scum then they're playing well.

I'm pretty sure Blood Fox is town aided by interaction of Clarinet who is seemingly cleared town.

Listo I'm really not sure about anymore if I'm honest.

I've kinda liked Virothe's response to Graeham.

Bwonsamdi is definitely lynchable in my book, but again probably just feels like a lost VT.

Robo has felt pretty towny to me

That leaves Marack.

We've got little time and this day has been so discombobulated, I feel like this is also a wrong lynch, but goddamn we just need some information ffs.

Vote: Marack

- - - Updated - - -

This vote feels really wrong, but I'm hoping its brings something new for the next day phase. I'm really not sure what to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Presumably, if and when the serial killer is lynched or night killed the roles of the missing players will be revealed. That's how it usually works, right?

With that said, there's nothing in the role card that suggests as much.
    Honestly at this current rate the SK is probably going to win.

Unvote

My thoughts are similar to Crackle in that I'm not entirely sure where to go today. I'm fine leaning on Blood Fox's plan for tonight - the more of a headache there is for the serial killer and mafians, the better I say.

I proposed the theory earlier during the game that D1 ended in a mislynch in no small part to avoid the ghost mechanic coming into play as of N1. It's possible that the psychic has since been eaten, though even if that is the case only the serial killer is going to know for certain.

The mafians won't have any certain knowledge in that regard - which is why I believe I was counterclaimed. It's an uphill battle for them since they have the cop, doctor and a serial killer to deal with. In addition, from their perspective they may or may not have a psychic who could track them if they try to take out someone at night.

Current Vote Tally:

1 - Graeham ( Virothe #1344 )

1 - Satsu ( Marack #1376 )

3 - RCA ( Blood Fox #1213 , Bageloaf #1468 , Val #1456 )

4 - Marack ( Bwonsamdi #1406 , Lora #1490 , Crackleslap #1544 , Graeham #1545 )

1 - Blood Fox ( RCA #1535 )

Not currently voting ( 4 ): Robozerim , Listo95 , Satsu #1329 , Clarinet #1473

With 14 alive majority lynch is 8
    Day 3 deadline: Thursday 11/19 @12pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote vote Marack

Let's get something done so we can hopefully have some kind of information.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post

heyo bonesomebody,

tell me what you think of lurking in this game
    It's a real scum move mon
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

vote Marack

stay safe cop + doc

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    I want a silly avatar change
    Same, this is exactly why I changed my avatar lol

- - - Updated - - -
    @Val the Moofia Boss I can't find your post that said I don't really know who to vote for because I'm still way too new and don't know anyone yet, because that was 100% correct

- - - Updated - - -

Same, this is exactly why I changed my avatar lol
    Also because he's sexy af and I like looking at his um... face

Really hope there will be a game near or around Xmas

We got 2 hours left, so if someone jumps on Marrak I will hammer to get us a lynch, but I think it's really dumb to expect scum to do our work for us :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Hour and a half left people get your shit together and let's not have another no lynch. This is why 2ndary lynch should always be in play

- - - Updated - - -

Wake up and vote you mother fuckers. Only scum benefit from no lynch

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Unvote

guess this is the route we gotta go

It is now night.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    of course the two lurkers would come and be the hammers. surprise surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Final Vote Tally:

8 - Marack ( Bwonsamdi #1406 , Lora #1490 , Crackleslap #1544 , Graeham #1545 , Bageloaf #1547 , Clarinet #1549 , Listo #1554 , Virothe #1555 )

2 - RCA ( Blood Fox #1213 , Val #1456 )

1 - Satsu ( Marack #1376 )

1 - Blood Fox ( RCA #1535 )

Not currently voting ( 2 ): Robozerim , Satsu #1329

Marack a Vanilla Townie has been lynched

Night 3 deadline: Friday 11/20 @5pm EST

- - - Updated - - -

Dawn brings two deaths:
    (he/him?)Crackleslap - Cop
    (he/him)Blood Fox -???

with 11 alive majority lynch is 6
    Day 4 deadline: Saturday 11/21 @9pm EST
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2020-11-19 at 11:22 PM.

It is as I had worried. The mafia left the doc claimants alive.

If the doc claimants are still alive tomorrow, we have a seriously problem that can only be resolved by lynching. I only hope that it doesn't happen too late.

Looks like the SK hit Blood for being a town leader.

3+ Year Old Account
    I guess Crackle said too much?

And now we'll never know if Blood Fox was Mafia or not oh sh*t