... LastLast
    Grae, stop with this BS, none of you are docs

your diplomas are fake

I'm a certified doctor and I will prove it to all of you

N1 protected Val cause Duh

N2 protected Satsu cause Duh

I've mentioned weakness for these guys so that's why I chose them

- - - Updated - - -

none of you better take this seriously, it's not hard or softclaim, it's a jokeclaim

10+ Year Old Account
    I'M SPARTACUS

but really graeham is sus af

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    but really graeham is sus af
    Elaborate.

Or rather, respond to my previous post detailing my theories on what you're doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've already stated, you're the scum who tried to get me to claim

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I've already stated, you're the scum who tried to get me to claim
    That isn't responding to my theories. Stop being lazy, please.

why are you the doc, Bagel?

got some proof in your undies?

- - - Updated - - -

needless to say I'm team#Grae

Come on Greaham you still want to hold to I am a doc claim? I understand why you would want to make that play but it is over now.

Switching your vote from me to someone I voted makes us look like townbuddies. So can you take a look at my reads and tell me if there is someting I should reconsider?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    why are you the doc, Bagel?

got some proof in your undies?

- - - Updated - - -

needless to say I'm team#Grae
    my only proof is that I don't do silly cryptic messages. I've been against his claim since he made it.

I actually protected Marack night one bc of his weird ass reaction to having votes on him. Yeah, it wasn't necessarily a town play but did seem desperate that he is a tpr. Night 2 I protected myself as a WIFOM with the scum since they'd probably(and did since we still had two deaths) assume crackle would be protected.

Sorry I believe Bagel more with those dumb claims. Come on Greaham, tell how it was and lets move on.
    unvote

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Come on Greaham you still want to hold to I am a doc claim? I understand why you would want to make that play but it is over now.

Switching your vote from me to someone I voted makes us look like townbuddies. So can you take a look at my reads and tell me if there is someting I should reconsider?
    I'm about to go for my evening walk, so I'll get back to you later.

I'd like to stress, though that I'm not lying about my claim and that anybody who truly knows me should be well aware that this is exactly the sort of ballsy play I like to do as a TPR in these games. Too many get caught up in the 'proper' way to play as town and it usually results in town being taken for a ride by scum. Especially in games with multiple scum kill sources.

I'm surprised people keep ignoring the WIFOM element as well. The mafia team and serial killer are both going to want the doctor and the cop to be eliminated as quickly and efficiently as possible. By claiming, I've forced scum to panic - they can't communicate with each other in an obvious manner in the day thread to coordinate kills so if both Crackleslap and myself enter the night phase, they're going to second guess which of us to target.

Maybe I'll be able to block both kills. Maybe I'll be able to block just one. Maybe both kills will target Crackleslap and result in his death. Maybe both kills will target me and result in my death.

It isn't rocket science.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Maybe I'll be able to block both kills. Maybe I'll be able to block just one. Maybe both kills will target Crackleslap and result in his death. Maybe both kills will target me and result in my death.
    except the sk has no reason to kill anyone other than scum, and even then, I'd wager they're better off targeting anyone but the tprs at this stage. Plus your wording in the 2nd part reads like you can't protect multi-targets when the doc prevents all kills.

except the sk has no reason to kill anyone other than scum, and even then, I'd wager they're better off targeting anyone but the tprs at this stage. Plus your wording in the 2nd part reads like you can't protect multi-targets when the doc prevents all kills.
    What? I'm referring to the fact that if I protect a target and they're targeted with one kill then they'll be safe but if a different target is hit by the second kill, there's nothing I can do about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Though since my partner is taking ages to get ready to go out...here's some more speculation for people to digest. The mafia team started with four members. Crackleslap investigated and pushed a lynch on Cereal which reduced the number to three. Now, putting aside whether or not people choose to believe either myself or Bagel...it's unlikely that either of us would be sacrificing ourselves to push a lynch on the doctor unless we had three members on our team.

Which, in turn, makes it very likely that the two players who were eaten are town.

I don't get the sudden shift towards Bageloaf.

I am indifferent to him. I have no lean read on him, but I find the shift very odd.

Scum/ can lynch: Bageloaf (voting patterns)
    His "voting pattern" was to vote for Marack yesterday, and that's it.

It's not.

Unvote
    Vote: Bageloaf

I reckon there's a good chance that Bagel is scum.
    Why? Is it because you trust everyone else more?

I am the real doc.
    *facepalm*

No. I don't believe you. Town doesn't crack at 2 votes. Mafia do.

Vote Bageloaf

If you actually are town, what on earth were you thinking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bagel and graham aren't the doctors, I'm the doctor!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneoneone amidoingthisrightquestionmark?

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Besides Graeham has garnered far, far more goodwill then you. He's been very active and helping town. Can't say the same for you.

- - - Updated - - -

*you being the bagel

10+ Year Old Account
    What? I'm referring to the fact that if I protect a target and they're targeted with one kill then they'll be safe but if a different target is hit by the second kill, there's nothing I can do about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Though since my partner is taking ages to get ready to go out...here's some more speculation for people to digest. The mafia team started with four members. Crackleslap investigated and pushed a lynch on Cereal which reduced the number to three. Now, putting aside whether or not people choose to believe either myself or Bagel...it's unlikely that either of us would be sacrificing ourselves to push a lynch on the doctor unless we had three members on our team.

Which, in turn, makes it very likely that the two players who were eaten are town.
    Unless bagel is the doctor or just a VT that's fucking around.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that's the past I meant to quote but I'm on my phone and it well

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. I'm probably not gonna be posting much today either bc I'm jamming with band for practice my fingers bleed and then probably some more.

- - - Updated - - -

Pss. There's also a lot of pages to catch up on.

- - - Updated - - -

Psss. I hope I don't have the plague

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Well, it started to pour down with rain so there goes the plan to go for a run...

My reads right now are

Town/don't lynch: Crackle , Val, Greaham, Clarinet, Robo. Robo weakest read.
    Uncertain: Bloodfox/Lora/Virothe. Not sure for now, need to keep an eye on. Scum likes to hide in uncertain category.
    Scum/ can lynch: Bageloaf (voting patterns), Listo (my own prejudice maybe, scum Listo got me many times so I could be biased), Marack (slightly tunneled on SK Marack idea, atm he would stand really well as an SK.), Bwonsamdi/RCA (policy lynches, can as well be scum).

Could switch Bageloaf/Lora, don't think they are both mafia though.
    So, since Satsu wanted me to comment on his reads:

- I'm in agreement with Crackle for obvious reasons. I like what I'm seeing from Clarinet. Val seems to be playing as I'd expect him to play as town. I don't agree with putting Robo in the 'town' category. Uncertain makes more sense for him.

- Blood Fox and Lora are always difficult to read. Uncertain is the obvious category to put them in. I don't feel strongly about either of them being scum this time around. Virothe I agree is 'uncertain' for his evasiveness.

- I agree that Bagel is likely to be scum. Disagree with Listo. He isn't lurking as hard as he usually does as scum. Marack is a bit of a wildcard but after he admitted to trying a new playstyle I feel better about him. Bwon is...playing much like she did during the last game. Probably a VT again. RCA...well, at least he showed up to comment. I'm interested in seeing where the Blood Fox vs RCA thread goes, but that's an issue for another day phase.

I guess the most interesting thing about your reads is that you're choosing to side with Bagel over me despite putting me in the 'town' category. Seems a bit opportunistic when you expressed doubt over Bagel.

Virothe I agree is 'uncertain' for his evasiveness..
    Alright imma say this once more

HOW HAVE I BEEN EVASIVE

You can't keep saying that this is something I've been, when YOU and VAL have done nothing but ignore my fucking REPEATED questionds to EXPLAIN your motivations for suspecting me.

And an explination isn't saying the same unexplained shit OVER AND OVER it's giving firm reasoning why you have that perspective which you haven't done.

Unlike me, Where I have said over and over and over at this point why I view you two goons as suspicious and have been around two game days now, Hell even Blood at least least leaned in to my shit which proves my stance that I'd put enough into the thread already that unless you're being knowingly obtuse you should have fucking gleaned my role already.

And this all just kinda goes to prove my god damn point

You and Val are playing willfully stupid in order to push and trying to redirect your bullshit evasion of answering basic questions back at me, which is the entire reason I haven't claimed because you're just proving my god damn point about how scummy your actions are.

Out of everything that has happened over the last few pages that it what you choose to comment on? At least you're reading the thread, I suppose. You're not as quiet as some other posters such as Satsu, RCA and Robo I'll give you that much - but you've still been fairly quiet and didn't want to claim when 'pressured'.

Not that there was much weight behind that pressure - a couple of votes, I believe? Sometimes it's good to poke around and see how people respond.

Out of everything that has happened over the last few pages that it what you choose to comment on?
    Out of the amount of times I've asked you and Val for a reason for your repeated accusations of suspicion against me for being evasive and this is the post you decide to make where once again you decide to not give me that explanation and again evade the question by passing off on to other people and talking about why you claimed.

None of these are things I've asked you, none of these are reasons to how I've been evading you. In fact one could say, and it has been said, that I've been quite fucking aggressive in responding to you and Val.

But now here I am, not being evasive, and you're questioning my motivations for not evading your constant digs at me. Very curious... aint it.