Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Million Maga March This Weekend?

Now that all states have been called. Will Biden's landslide victory dampen turn out?
    Will Proud Boys and other groups simply turn on each other?
    Either way, i'm wishing all friends and comrades in DC a safe weekend.

McEnany predicts 'quite large' turnout at 'Million MAGA March' in DC

Disparate groups are reportedly preparing for the event, with one gathering scheduled to take place at the Freedom Plaza in downtown Washington, D.C., at 12 p.m. with a march to the Supreme Court at 2 p.m.

A counterprotest called "FUCK MAGA" has also been planned by All Out DC to happen nearby.

My personal experiences tell me that there's a good chance the FUCK MAGA will likely be larger.
    Government Affiliated Snark

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Now that all states have been called. Will Biden's landslide victory dampen turn out?

Disparate groups are reportedly preparing for the event, with one gathering scheduled to take place at the Freedom Plaza in downtown Washington, D.C., at 12 p.m. with a march to the Supreme Court at 2 p.m.

A counterprotest called "FUCK MAGA" has also been planned by All Out DC to happen nearby.

My personal experiences tell me that there's a good chance the FUCK MAGA will likely be larger.
    Oh fuck me running. I cannot wait to see the GOP start counting on their hands, desperately trying to get to 10,000 - and then calling it a million.

What's the over/under that the MAGA group will use the FUCK MAGA crowd pics as their own to inflate their attendance.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Probably going to be like 300-400 people, and the media will give it twice the coverage as the Women's Marches in 2017. That is how all these go, get a couple dozen racists in the same place, and the international media will treat it like a major thing.

I hope it fuckin storms and hails. Though I'm looking forward to empty streets while Trump claims, "BIGGEST TURNOUT FOR A RALLY EVER!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "BIGGEST TURNOUT FOR A RALLY EVER!"
    And it's just Steven Crowder with a MAGA sign.
    Putin khuliyo

5+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm not sure how I feel about that, but I hope the far right domestic terrorists (maya cult) keep their hands and bullets to themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outlook, cloudy with AirBNB cancellations!

Airbnb is canceling bookings by members of hate groups headed to the Million MAGA March
    Airbnb has canceled the booking of a self-proclaimed member of the Proud Boys hate group headed to a rally to protest the 2020 election results.

the million maggot march, theres 20 odd oathkeepers armed to the teeth sleeping in a barn near DC 'waiting for the order' from trump apparently.

you should see the shit they are saying on mymilitia

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    the million maggot march, theres 20 odd oathkeepers armed to the teeth sleeping in a barn near DC 'waiting for the order' from trump apparently.

you should see the shit they are saying on mymilitia
    Today I learned mymilitia is a thing. I don't know why I didn't already assume it was.

Is this going to be anything like American Spring where thousands would supposedly march on D.C. only for like a few dozen showed up?

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Today I learned mymilitia is a thing. I don't know why I didn't already assume it was.
    I...I hate that I now know this is a thing : |

10+ Year Old Account
    Only because it has a cleaner interface than Parler.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post

Bet it is just like ever other MAGA march and is less than 1/10th of what is supposed to show. You know, like the last one that was supposedly supposed to show up in DC. Where they got about 1,000 people total, when they wanted 100,000.

I hope this is one MAGA rally where the left refrains from showing up and counter-protesting. I don't for a moment think there will be anywhere close to 1 million Trumpers there but whoever does show up is going to be looking for a fight. Let their impotent rage peter out without a specific target.

What we need is yet another super spreader event.

Hope they have a good time and demonstrate that unlike the left, MAGA boys can hold a peaceful rally

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Hope they have a good time and demonstrate that unlike the left, MAGA boys can hold a peaceful rally
    Whats the body count again for both sides?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably going to be like 300-400 people, and the media will give it twice the coverage as the Women's Marches in 2017. That is how all these go, get a couple dozen racists in the same place, and the international media will treat it like a major thing.
    Eh, it would not shock me if it was a few thousand. Trumpers are not taking this well and Trump also said he might show up.

Charlottesville ended this argument 3 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

You mean like Unite the Right?

Well, it'll be a nice sunny day.
    Hmm