A few S Priest Questions

Hello everyone.
    I had a couple of questions around the shadow rotation that I was hoping to get some clarity on. I know we only have about a week of the prepatch left but I was curious to what everyone was doing with these areas currently. These are purely a PVE content perspective. These are a bit more granular questions that i couldn't locate in guides around the web. I am a relatively fresh returning player, my apologies if these have been redundant in the past.

1. Is it worth dropping 15-30 Ilvls to pick up a a 3rd Azerite piece with spiteful Apparitions on it?
    2. If we have 2 or 3 Spiteful Apparitions is it worth clipping MF for MB hard casts?
    3. Is it worth clipping MF at all, unless it is a DP at full insanity or survivability requirements?
    4. If you are running 2 or 3 SAs, does crit take over take haste? I wasn't sure if raidbots took that into consideration when I ran a sim. Or perhaps there are other, more reliable simming sites?

Thank you.

Antidraxx - Suramar

Sounds like you already know what you're doing. My thoughts, FWIW
    Shadowlands soon, so questions #1&4 mostly aren't worth worrying about. But you already knew that.
    1) Item level is the only thing that matters going into SL, so no, don't drop 15-30 ilevels. Also, raidbot will tell you this already. Was probably more of a question before they nerfed pre-patch SA.
    2/3) Clip MF for anything of higher priority. This is how I do it, at least. Regardless of number of SA traits. Probably someone will tell me I'm wrong. You're probably right if you don't risk capping MB charges or capping insanity, but feels better to me to throw out my harder-hitting abilities.
    4) Just follow raidbots. Haste as long as you don't go over 30%.

Thanks for the insight. Yeah, I know it is rather mute at this point. I just got smoked by this mythic geared Priest in an LFR and I noticed the huge difference in SA damage, when reviewing the meters. The other priest had 24% of his damage from the SAs alone, mine was around 16ish%. I know crit % would play a factor but the difference was huge. Thought I may be doing something less efficient.

Thanks again.

Well, just having the mythic azerite pieces (much less the ones from last 2 bosses) would inflate that number. Also you have no major haste on rings and no haste trinkets, the other priest is probably getting to cast 20-40% more apparition spawning spells.