The next class better wear mail.... Or another bow user.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Demonstrably false. All aspects of the death knight and demon hunter displayed in Warcraft 3 were shown in the death knights and demon hunters in WoW long before their implementation.
    None of the Death Knight's abilities were present until WotLK. Demon Hunter Class version of Metamorphosis didn't exist in WoW until Legion.

You're assuming a tinker would "launch a volley of missiles". What about the hunter suddenly unleashing a stampede of beasts out of nowhere? Where was he keeping all those beasts?
    Cluster Rockets which was a WC3 ability. Expansion classes tend to get all of their WC3 abilities when they enter WoW unless there's some gameplay/balance issue.

As for Stampede, who's to say it isn't some form of Nature magic?

The "playable" aspect is irrelevant, because the warlock class is a ranged class. No one would expect a ranged class to suddenly start fighting in melee because they activated a cooldown. And warlocks were not demon hunters, despite having that ability. The demon hunters around the world were melee, both in and out of metamorphosis.
    Except the Metamorphosis ability from WC3 was also ranged. It actually created a nice variation in playstyle because you went from being a melee agility hero to a ranged monster destroying everything from afar with chaos damage fireballs.

Real pity Blizzard screwed that up.

An inconsequential mechanical change...
    But a mechanical change nonetheless.

Your "original point" is moot. I'm not talking about in-game abilities, Teriz. I'm talking about concepts. And the fact the vanilla death knights could raise skeletons show that they had the concept of raising the dead already long before their implementation as a playable class.
    Yeah, it's not even the same concept.

Wow. That is racist stereotype at its worst. "He's chinese-based, therefore he is a martial artist monk". There was nothing about Chen Stormstout in Warcraft 3. He did not have a single voice line about monks or martial arts. His entire storyline in Warcraft 3 was about collecting herbs to make more drinks. He had no martial arts abilities in Warcraft 3, either.
    Fighting Style is a synonym for Martial Arts. Also it's rather clear where Blizzard was going with the concept, hence why they aligned it with the eventual Monk class. I have no desire to get into a dishonest argument with you especially when you're claiming that I'm being racist for pointing out the obvious, so here's the Brewmaster's hero page for people to view and draw their own conclusions;

http://classic.battle.net/war3/neutr...ewmaster.shtml

Again: that is false. No aspect of the original concept has been "held back". Death knights could already raise the dead, and demon hunters could already turn into demons. Where is Gazlowe's claw pack? He is shown in Warcraft 3 Reforged if you want to consider it canon, so where is it in WoW? Why have we not seen a single claw pack in these entire sixteen years of WoW despite the character who used one in other games and in Warcraft 3 has been in the game since day one?
    Already discussed.

No. No, that is not "synonymous" in the slightest. A street brawler who is successful but never studied any martial arts has a "unique fighting style". And considering that Chen seems to be inebriated most of the time, and hits people in the head with a keg (something no one else in the WC3 game does) I'd say that counts as "unique fighting style" without being monk martial arts.
    Isn't that the typical Drunken Master Kung Fu concept? Also a street brawler who is successful is STILL doing martial arts. You do understand at some point some really good fighter just made up a given martial art right?

Yes or no: did DKs having 100% increased move speed for an hour in Legion break the game?
    I have no idea what you're talking about. However, 100% increased move speed for an hour is different than 100% movement speed permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    It's the obvious path, but I think we shouldn't dignify it with speaking about it.

Hopefully the reaction to Covenants has adequately discouraged them from going this route in the future.

If we really want to get tinfoil about it... perhaps they broke the pattern and skipped a class this expansion because of the resources required to develop a 5-spec Dragonsworn class.
    im doubting we would get 5 specs if for no reason beyond story HOWEVER i really want a bronze dragon spec for time warp

give us that power ranger aspect of earning the dragons power via the starter experience and rocking the dragon fire in some raids
    give me mail armor for the dragon rider set from the island expeditions in BfA to be useful
    give me a new class that ahs more behind it than flashy moves like demon hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Well in that poll the majority of people like Tinkers, so there's that. The minority of people who like Tinkers do NOT want them to be limited to Goblins and Gnomes. The majority is fine with it.

So I think its safe to say that if you limit the class to just Goblins/Gnomes, most people will be fine with it.
    Only that this is an inofficial fanforum where you can creat as many accounts as you want to screw the polls just because it bolsters your ego, so I don't give a fuck for any polls which are not done by Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    im doubting we would get 5 specs if for no reason beyond story HOWEVER i really want a bronze dragon spec for time warp

give us that power ranger aspect of earning the dragons power via the starter experience and rocking the dragon fire in some raids
    give me mail armor for the dragon rider set from the island expeditions in BfA to be useful
    give me a new class that ahs more behind it than flashy moves like demon hunters
    Precisely.

While I do like the idea of giving each dragonflight its own specialization, you could also do a green fire/Zandalari thing where you pledge yourself to a certain flight to theme your abilities, regardless of specialization.

We had Human, Gnome, Undead, Blood Elf, and Draenei Monks, and considering that all races can be warriors, there should be no problem with any race being a monk.

Technology is different. Every race doesn't openly embrace technology, and every race doesn't fit a class based on Goblin/Gnome technology. Also once again, just because the champion (i.e. the player) can access every profession and learn it doesn't mean that everyone in every race can learn any profession to expert level.

Human, Undeads, Blood Elves and Draenei embrace technology though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Only that this is an inofficial fanforum where you can creat as many accounts as you want to screw the polls just because it bolsters your ego, so I don't give a fuck for any polls which are not done by Blizzard.
    The alternative (and more realistic) explanation is that the Tinker and Goblins and Gnomes are simply more popular than you think they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Not enough to justify a Tinker class I’m afraid. Maybe Draenei via their magitech war frames, but that’s about it.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the obvious path, but I think we shouldn't dignify it with speaking about it.

Hopefully the reaction to Covenants has adequately discouraged them from going this route in the future.

If we really want to get tinfoil about it... perhaps they broke the pattern and skipped a class this expansion because of the resources required to develop a 5-spec Dragonsworn class.
    Yeah, the only thing giving me pause about such a class is that Blizzard has never pushed or defined such a concept, whereas on the Tinker side of the equation we have so much push and definition that there's multiple competing potential concepts.

The Dragon concept's strength is in its expansion potential. I can definitely see Dragon isles in the future.

The Tinker/Tech Class' concept's strength is in its obvious class design. You have the Tinker heroes from HotS, you have Mekkatorque, you have Gazlowe, you have the Island Expedition teams, and you even have LF Draenei in magitech mechs.

I simply have to give the edge to Tinker because there's so much there, and I can honestly see Blizzard screw us over with some Covenant BS instead of an actual Dragon class.

If we get the tech class and it fills that 3rd mail slot, it might be hard to justify another class after that, because honestly all the potential class themes would be filled at that point. Technology is truly the last one not represented in the class lineup.

What posters are doing:

And when the wall is not moved by their argument?

Not sure if you were aware but this has been ongoing for a good 8-10 years now. This didn't just happen like this month or anything like that.

The alternative (and more realistic) explanation is that the Tinker and Goblins and Gnomes are simply more popular than you think they are.
    No, I just don't give a fuck about small scale polls on unofficial websites and number estimations from the actual game tend to disagree with you. And like, you know that my dump on earlier is not supposed to be a personal attack, right? It just me being honest about you just acting horrible and toxic in these kinds of threats. Its really obnoxious. Barely anybody is denying that Tinker is a potential pick for a new class. But so are Dark Rangers for example. So could be Necromancers at some future stage of the game, depending on what the current lead devs want to have in their game. So can't you maybe once considering acting so entitled and obnoxious towards others who disagree with you or who simply would like to see and speculate over other classes in these threats, while contributing with your ideas? Is that really so hard? I bet to you, you would see a lot less pushback if you would learn to just behave yourself a bit better.

Not enough to justify a Tinker class I’m afraid. Maybe Draenei via their magitech war frames, but that’s about it.
    I mean, the whole potential alchemy aspect of a Tinker class, if they mix up alchemist and tinker into one which sounds reasonable, is currently nearly exclusively represented by the Forsaken. When there is a chemist aspect to the Tinker, I bet most people would associate this spec the most with Forsaken, because its been their thing since classic. Blood Elves have magitech mechs as their city guards and there was one of Kaels advisors who utilized technology in battle and humans are very commonly utilizing technology. Tanks, gunships and gyrocopters are a common sight inside stormwinds military, so I don't see that breaking immersion. Not to forget that Draenei are even more technologically advanced than gnomes and goblins. I mean, they are seen using warframes commonly. And depending on whether or not Blizz is building a potential mech-form off of the skeleton of existing mechs, it would be kinda easy to have glyphs just replacing the gnome/goblin mech with the legion model of a warframe.

I mean, there is little arguments in terms of restricting the class at all, because Tinker is even more than Monk kind of a concept an individual can pick off. I mean, there are human monks yet you don't see human on a large scale shifting in terms of their aesthetic and fully embracing pandaren culture. And even with the Claw Pack, be it as part of attack animations or as a transmog, there isn't really any argument that it can't be scaled for bigger races. Not to forget that we already have mech-mounts as well as combat vehicles in the game which can be utilized by every single race. I have the friggin sky golem in the game and I used it on my Night Elf Demon Hunter.

Most of your arguments against opening Tinkers to most or all races are nothing but non-issues or your personal opinions which you hammer home and try to sell as facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Not sure if you were aware but this has been ongoing for a good 8-10 years now. This didn't just happen like this month or anything like that.
    That's precisely why I'm always flabbergasted when people try their hand at making a dent.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you feel that allowing a large variety of races or ALL races to pilot mechs as a class wouldn't turn WoW into Warhammer-lite? Like, imagine an entire raid where everyone is piloting a mech and downing a boss. Like a Troll or Orc or Elf inside a mech shooting missiles and lasers at some Old God..... You don't think that would harm the texture of WoW as a largely sword and sorcery game?
    I'm not so sure I believe that all races should be able to do so, but there are a large contingent that we've already seen use technology as a tool. Blackrock Orcs in Draenor, Lightforged Draenei on Argus, the robotic sentinels in Silvermoon, the motorized guards in Dazar'alor...we have no shortage of races that have learned to use tech. There are for sure a few notable exceptions...Night Elves & Tauren for sure are unlikely candidates in lore to be doing their fighting via mechs. But given the sheer amount of races that have tech already in lore as well as the playability issues some have with Gnomes/Goblins, I feel limiting it to such a small amount of races would do more harm than good.

Plus, you've mentioned Mechagnomes & Vulpera as extra options. Given the sheer amount of tech we saw on Draenor & Argus, I'm really not sure why Vulpera would be more likely in lore to be Tinkers than Mag'har Orcs or LF Draenei.

Also for the record, an entire raid of everyone piloting a mech and downing a raid boss is possible no matter what racial restrictions are in place, so long as the trinity of roles (Tank, Healer, DPS) is available. Not sure why that would have any impact on Tinkers, unless that's an argument for keeping them out of WoW which seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I'm well aware that this will not make any sort of dent in the argument here and that it will not sway the 8-10 year opinion, but IMO it's still worth discussing as someone workshopping a Tinker class (dev or otherwise) may look at these arguments and feel that a point is made that they then use elsewhere.
    Last edited by AngerFork; 2020-12-24 at 05:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I just don't give a fuck about small scale polls on unofficial websites and number estimations from the actual game tend to disagree with you. And like, you know that my dump on earlier is not supposed to be a personal attack, right? It just me being honest about you just acting horrible and toxic in these kinds of threats. Its really obnoxious. Barely anybody is denying that Tinker is a potential pick for a new class. But so are Dark Rangers for example. So could be Necromancers at some future stage of the game, depending on what the current lead devs want to have in their game. So can't you maybe once considering acting so entitled and obnoxious towards others who disagree with you or who simply would like to see and speculate over other classes in these threats, while contributing with your ideas? Is that really so hard? I bet to you, you would see a lot less pushback if you would learn to just behave yourself a bit better.
    I fail to see how pointing out that the Dark Ranger and Necromancer ship has sailed due to a lack of a class in Shadowlands is me being "horrible and toxic" to anyone.

I mean, the whole potential alchemy aspect of a Tinker class, if they mix up alchemist and tinker into one which sounds reasonable, is currently nearly exclusively represented by the Forsaken. When there is a chemist aspect to the Tinker, I bet most people would associate this spec the most with Forsaken, because its been their thing since classic. Blood Elves have magitech mechs as their city guards
    Those aren't mechs. Those are arcane golems.

and there was one of Kaels advisors who utilized technology in battle and humans are very commonly utilizing technology. Tanks, gunships and gyrocopters are a common sight inside stormwinds military, so I don't see that breaking immersion.
    There's a difference between that and mechs. Mechs are viewed as extremely high end technology.

Not to forget that Draenei are even more technologically advanced than gnomes and goblins. I mean, they are seen using warframes commonly. And depending on whether or not Blizz is building a potential mech-form off of the skeleton of existing mechs, it would be kinda easy to have glyphs just replacing the gnome/goblin mech with the legion model of a warframe.
    Lightforged Draenei yes, baseline Draenei, no. If we're looking at a mech-based class, I could see it going Goblin, Gnome, Mechagnome, LF Draenei, and possibly Nightborne with Vulpera copying Goblin technology.

I mean, there is little arguments in terms of restricting the class at all, because Tinker is even more than Monk kind of a concept an individual can pick off. I mean, there are human monks yet you don't see human on a large scale shifting in terms of their aesthetic and fully embracing pandaren culture. And even with the Claw Pack, be it as part of attack animations or as a transmog, there isn't really any argument that it can't be scaled for bigger races. Not to forget that we already have mech-mounts as well as combat vehicles in the game which can be utilized by every single race. I have the friggin sky golem in the game and I used it on my Night Elf Demon Hunter.
    Monks don't alter the texture of a sword and sorcery game like Mechs do. Again, Mechs are considered rather high end technology. Mech mounts don't really count because they're not really lore based items, they're just vanity/fun items for the player to collect. A class though is lore-based.

Precisely.

While I do like the idea of giving each dragonflight its own specialization, you could also do a green fire/Zandalari thing where you pledge yourself to a certain flight to theme your abilities, regardless of specialization.
    yeah you could i guess lol my main thing is that storywise bronze is kinda...iffy to say the least while we do have the energy from the other flights available

make the bronze/infinite flight story part of the starter experience
    the heroes of azeroth are gone right now...great time for big story moments taht we relive through flashbacks...blizzard...i know you are there

- - - Updated - - -

The Goblin Tinker is completely in MY head?

http://classic.battle.net/war3/neutr...intinker.shtml

So are you saying that WC3 isn’t canon lore?

Blizzard would disagree with that.:

So yeah, the Claw Pack is canon.

Because the Tinker class isn’t in WoW (yet).
    if the claw pack is so canon and integral to the tinker class...when did that happen because a week ago you werent even mentioning it??

anyways give me my mortal empowered by the dragon flights who abandoned the political world of the horde and alliance to go back to the dragon isles after the rise of the scarlet crusade and created their own elite force of dragonsworn by empowering the races with their draconic magic similar to the titans empowering the aspects themselves and NO it doesnt require a dragon form when you can give them cosmetic choices like scales on hands and legs

- - - Updated - - -

my friend let me just take you away from this brick wall

I fail to see how pointing out that the Dark Ranger and Necromancer ship has sailed due to a lack of a class in Shadowlands is me being "horrible and toxic" to anyone.
    Dude. you get compared to Chris-Chan here. People discuss here and yet over how horrible you are. You are going on and on anytime any idea that isn't goblin exclusive tinker is brought off about how Tinker is the only potential pick and constantly annoying people. Not a single person here likes you. I personally can't even see you having friends, just by how obnoxious you are. And I mean, we can turn the whole thing around:

Tinker can't happen because they would require an expansion which puts gnomes and goblins front and center. Which simply isn't going to happen. Blizzard has proven over and over again, that those races are an afterthought to them. Gnomes are still stuck with Gnomeragan being occupied, the only piece of content they got over the last few years was after a 10 year time period of just nothing. And even that piece of content, Mechagon, was nothing but optional side content with no relevance to the main plot, which was centered on a formerly elven octopus woman. Major story beats of gnome and goblin lore like their leader recovering and re-uniting the gnomes as well as the Goblins getting a new leader are put behind optional and cheaply done side quests which by their very nature only a minority of players has played and will play. So far, the only piece of gnome related content in shadowlands is one single wing in a dungeon which story focusses otherwise fully around troll lore. Gnomes and Goblins are objectively treated as absolute minor side content. Even the one moment when after 10 years the gnome leader did something again and acted as a boss, Jaina Proudmoore, a human, was the front and center of it all.

Those aren't mechs. Those are arcane golems.
    Still look more advanced than anything gnomes and goblins creat.

There's a difference between that and mechs. Mechs are viewed as extremely high end technology.
    Thats your personal opinion. The game so far presented the Iron Star as the absolute high end of technology and that one was utilized predominantly by Orcs, so I don't see how the technologically more savvy humans couldn't become tinkers.

Lightforged Draenei yes, baseline Draenei, no. If we're looking at a mech-based class, I could see it going Goblin, Gnome, Mechagnome, LF Draenei, and possibly Nightborne with Vulpera copying Goblin technology.
    Draenei are presented as technologically more advanced than gnomes and goblins still. They even use warframes for their dead souls, so we have that. Otherwise we have no example of Vulpera interacting with high end technology. We have humans utilizing harvest golems which are technology based, we have dwarves and dark iron dwarves utilizing technology as well as Mag'har Orcs utilizing one of the most advanced kinds of technology.

Monks don't alter the texture of a sword and sorcery game like Mechs do. Again, Mechs are considered rather high end technology. Mech mounts don't really count because they're not really lore based items, they're just vanity/fun items for the player to collect. A class though is lore-based.
    That is your personal feelings on the matter which almost the entire forum disagrees with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I'm not so sure I believe that all races should be able to do so, but there are a large contingent that we've already seen use technology as a tool. Blackrock Orcs in Draenor, Lightforged Draenei on Argus, the robotic sentinels in Silvermoon, the motorized guards in Dazar'alor...we have no shortage of races that have learned to use tech. There are for sure a few notable exceptions...Night Elves & Tauren for sure are unlikely candidates in lore to be doing their fighting via mechs. But given the sheer amount of races that have tech already in lore as well as the playability issues some have with Gnomes/Goblins, I feel limiting it to such a small amount of races would do more harm than good.
    Out of all of those examples the only legit one is LF Draenei and their Warframes. And that's mainly because Blizzard has gone out of their way to make it some thing that LF Draenei build and pilot. They even have a fight where you take down an Exarch piloting one and he gets out of the mech when its destroyed and continues to fight you. Interestingly, it's the same thing Gazlowe does in Island Expeditions. So yes, there's something there. Nightborne are a possibility, but they need more material. The rest of your examples are just magical constructs.

Plus, you've mentioned Mechagnomes & Vulpera as extra options. Given the sheer amount of tech we saw on Draenor & Argus, I'm really not sure why Vulpera would be more likely in lore to be Tinkers than Mag'har Orcs or LF Draenei.
    I agree about the LF Draenei, but the Orcs on Draenor were using technology from the Goblin Blackfuse Co.

Also for the record, an entire raid of everyone piloting a mech and downing a raid boss is possible no matter what racial restrictions are in place, so long as the trinity of roles (Tank, Healer, DPS) is available. Not sure why that would have any impact on Tinkers, unless that's an argument for keeping them out of WoW which seems unlikely.
    Well there's a difference between a Guild full of Goblins or a Guild full of Gnomes doing something like that, because it's established in WoW that Goblins and Gnomes pilot steam armor. It's something quite different if Tauren, Worgen, Trolls, Night Elves, etc. are doing it because now you have Warhammer on Azeroth.

I'm well aware that this will not make any sort of dent in the argument here and that it will not sway the 8-10 year opinion, but IMO it's still worth discussing as someone workshopping a Tinker class (dev or otherwise) may look at these arguments and feel that a point is made that they then use elsewhere.
    People complaining about this discussion are merely trying to kill the thread. Don't pay them any attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question for you: Why would the Vulpera be able to copy Goblin technology, but no one else could realistically copy Gnome or Goblin technology? Is this due to their height? Does that same tech not work when upgraded to a taller race? And why did it work for the Undead member of the Tinker island team, but wouldn't work for players?

Tinker can't happen because they would require an expansion which puts gnomes and goblins front and center. Which simply isn't going to happen. Blizzard has proven over and over again, that those races are an afterthought to them
    This. This again. It is almost as if some people on these forums are brainwashed to the point of being incapable of acknowledging this obvious fact. It goes beyond who likes what, it's just how it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude. you get compared to Chris-Chan here. People discuss here and yet over how horrible you are. You are going on and on anytime any idea that isn't goblin exclusive tinker is brought off about how Tinker is the only potential pick and constantly annoying people. Not a single person here likes you. I personally can't even see you having friends, just by how obnoxious you are. And I mean, we can turn the whole thing around:
    Interesting how that one quote about Dark Rangers and Necromancers has set you off on this tangent....

Tinker can't happen because they would require an expansion which puts gnomes and goblins front and center.
    Nah, all it requires is an expansion themed around technology. That could happen with Undermine. It could happen with "The War", it could even happen with us attempting to repair the heart of Azeroth. There's plenty of ways to bring in a technology class, it doesn't have to revolve around Goblins and Gnomes.

Still look more advanced than anything gnomes and goblins creat.
    Still not a mech though, that's the point.

Thats your personal opinion. The game so far presented the Iron Star as the absolute high end of technology and that one was utilized predominantly by Orcs, so I don't see how the technologically more savvy humans couldn't become tinkers.
    The Iron Star was invented by a Goblin and repurposed by Orcs into a crude engine. I wouldn't consider that the high end of anything, and would honestly argue that Mekkatorque's mech is a superior example of engineering. The Iron Star was pretty much nothing more than a rolling bomb.

Draenei are presented as technologically more advanced than gnomes and goblins still. They even use warframes for their dead souls, so we have that. Otherwise we have no example of Vulpera interacting with high end technology. We have humans utilizing harvest golems which are technology based, we have dwarves and dark iron dwarves utilizing technology as well as Mag'har Orcs utilizing one of the most advanced kinds of technology.
    Yeah, you can't build a class around Robots powered by souls or Harvest golems. Classes tend to have a rather unified concept around them. If we obviously have Goblins and Gnomes in mechs, then we need other examples close to that concept. LF Draenei work with that concept completely because they have war frames. No other race does. The closest beyond that are Nightborne with their artificers and constructs which they directly control.

That is your personal feelings on the matter which almost the entire forum disagrees with.
    If the forum disagrees that a Monk fits a sword and sorcery game better than a mech, then the forum simply doesn't know what it's talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Question for you: Why would the Vulpera be able to copy Goblin technology, but no one else could realistically copy Gnome or Goblin technology? Is this due to their height? Does that same tech not work when upgraded to a taller race? And why did it work for the Undead member of the Tinker island team, but wouldn't work for players?
    Because the Vulpera are a new race with limited lore. Which allows Blizzard to write them into a technology class more easily than other Horde races. Their existing lore states that they're intelligent and adaptable, so that gives them the potential to rapidly embrace technology.

They also use the Goblin skeleton, and are about the same height, so in terms of development, it should be relatively easy to place them into that slot. I personally would give them more "Junker" technology than 1:1 Goblin tech.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    This. This again. It is almost as if some people on these forums are brainwashed to the point of being incapable of acknowledging this obvious fact. It goes beyond who likes what, it's just how it is.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Undermine / https://wow.gamepedia.com/Gnomeregan
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_War
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Azeroth_(titan) / https://wow.gamepedia.com/Azerite_war_machine
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Uldorus / https://wow.gamepedia.com/Uldaz

Pick your poison (or combine them together).

I personally would give them more "Junker" technology than 1:1 Goblin tech.
    Not possible if you're suggesting that Tinkers are dominated by Gnomish and Goblin tech. They don't use 'Junker' tech, not even the Mechagnomes.

It wouldn't make sense for any Tinker class to use technology that looks more ramshackle than anything made with Engineering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of all of those examples the only legit one is LF Draenei and their Warframes. And that's mainly because Blizzard has gone out of their way to make it some thing that LF Draenei build and pilot. They even have a fight where you take down an Exarch piloting one and he gets out of the mech when its destroyed and continues to fight you. Interestingly, it's the same thing Gazlowe does in Island Expeditions. So yes, there's something there. Nightborne are a possibility, but they need more material. The rest of your examples are just magical constructs.
    I'm not so sure the Nightborne tech we've seen is any less a "construct" than the Draenei or Blood Elf sentinels are. Still though, I do see where a lot of those I have mentioned thus far been in golems rather than rideable mechs. I do suspect whatever races would eventually be chosen would need some more material, even Gnomes & Goblins to a certain extent. Adding that material would make the class better anyhow, look how much the new lore on Demon Hunters helped out in Legion.

I agree about the LF Draenei, but the Orcs on Draenor were using technology from the Goblin Blackfuse Co.
    Technology that after we left, they had around 30 years to work on and improve. Technology that they had an entire area around in Gorgrond. Not to mention the tech we left them with our Garrisons. Even if the tech started elsewhere or was not initially going to go that direction, there's plenty of reason to believe that the Mag'har may well have improved and developed that tech further before the invasion of the Light.

Well there's a difference between a Guild full of Goblins or a Guild full of Gnomes doing something like that, because it's established in WoW that Goblins and Gnomes pilot steam armor. It's something quite different if Tauren, Worgen, Trolls, Night Elves, etc. are doing it because now you have Warhammer on Azeroth.
    Again, there are certain races I don't feel should be Tinkers due to how their race operates. Night Elves and Tauren are far too communal with Nature and the Earth Mother to pilot something that would cause that much pollution. But there are plenty of others without those same issues holding them back. Humans have no objection to largely using anything laying around to fight with. Blood Elves are not averse to trying out other power sources after overcoming their magic addiction, as shown by the Void Elf storyline. Simply adding more races to the pool doesn't make it Warhammer so long as you at least adhere to the lore in cases where it does and doesn't make sense.

Because the Vulpera are a new race with limited lore. Which allows Blizzard to write them into a technology class more easily than other Horde races. Their existing lore states that they're intelligent and adaptable, so that gives them the potential to rapidly embrace technology.

They also use the Goblin skeleton, and are about the same height, so in terms of development, it should be relatively easy to place them into that slot. I personally would give them more "Junker" technology than 1:1 Goblin tech.
    For sure, their newness and somewhat spotty historic records would help to fit them in better for new storylines/characters, but as of right now those pieces aren't there. They definitely could pick it up quickly, Vulpera have already shown a penchant for survival at any cost and a willingness/ability to learn new things. I'm just not sure where some of these races which have spent years aligned with the Gnomes/Goblins learning from and working with their tech wouldn't have picked up a thing or two as well.

As for the skeleton thing, that would save on dev time. It's also why I've felt that if other races were brought in as Tinkers and mech suits were an option, each race should have their own. It would really put their own tag on how the class should play and how the lore for that particular Tinker race would work.