Why warlocks are the best class

so I decided to revisit WoW yesterday to check out the Shadowlands pre patch and decide whether I'm going to be interested in the xpac or not. And now I have so many things to say about destro locks and their potential. so let me explain and see if you guys can understand the idea I'll try to put into words because I need you to understand

so you're a destro lock in an epic battleground, which are the only ones that matter. so you go seek out large gatherings of enemies. why, do you ask? because of your aoe spells. now that sounds like nothing special right? Most classes have aoe skills in wow and in other MMOs too. But destro locks are different. You don't know these people. let me explain. do you know what destro stands for? It's a shortened form of DESTRUCTION. destro locks destroy the enemy. PLURAL enemy. so again let me explain. you find a big group of enemies all cuddling and hugging like the little alliance babies they are. so what do you do? Do you just stand there and watch? No sir. You cast your aoe spells. PLURAL, spells. See this is the thing about destro locks. we have A BUNCH of aoe spells these days. and they all hit hard, they all DESTROY the enemy (PLURAL since they are aoe spells). so what kind of arsenal are we talking about? Where do I even begin? That's not a rhetorical question, I don't know where to start. So maybe sometimes the first one you'll want to cast is SHADOWFURY. SHADOWFURY stuns all enemies in an 8 yard radius for 3 seconds using the FURY of SHADOW. Now that may not sound like much, but that's just the first step. Afterwards comes RAIN OF FIRE. That's right, we literally rain fire on our enemies. So they're stunned and IMMEDIATELY they begin to eat shit. 20 or 30 middle class millennials with their cash shop cosmetics just totally eating shit right away. But this is just the start. What comes after rain of fire? SUMMON INFERNAL. Yeah. I just dropped this towering totally OP demon on these effeminate kids, stunning them AGAIN and dealing a shitton of damage, first on summon and then again and again every few seconds. But before they even free themselves from that initial stun you want to cast CATACLYSM. BIG huge aoe spell that just wrecks their shit. And more importantly it IMMOLATES them. Big damage over time effect. But.. wait for it.... it's just another link in the chain haha. To really make sure none of those born losers survive you finish em off with CHANNEL DEMONFIRE. BIG damage thrown at any enemies that are currently under the effect of Immolate. Which thanks to Cataclysm is EVERYONE HAHAHAHAHAH.

#1 on the scoreboard every time

Haha sounds like you enjoy owning people quite a bit there
    Do you hear the voices too?

5+ Year Old Account
    I like what you have to say and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

You mad, bro. Gotta be said.

Quality shitposting, please write other stuff

I love you, you made my day with this post.

You forgot to say that, only orc warlocks are real warlocks

3+ Year Old Account
    Yea that's all cool but don't forget 12 seconds of dual chaos bolt nuking in shadowlands

MOP warlockry was peak power fantasy and class fantasy.

nice story, enjoyed it

10/10 I want more stories like this.

Imagine being a Destro Warlock in a BG and not being perma focused by every single melee out there.