Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apluscarp View Post
    I am currently running a RTX 2080 Super and a GTX 1050ti. I get about a 20% increase in fps. It really boosts fps when you have shadows set to high and are in an area with a lot of shadows. I did figure out that in order for WoW to use both cards you have to select the secondary card in the video Advanced configuration menu. The only drawback to running a 10xx card is that you can not enable Ray Tracing, because the 1050ti does not support it.
    Do you actually see usage on both GPUs simultaneously? You can check using the Performance tab on Task Manager.

Dual GPUs

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoRice View Post
    Do you actually see usage on both GPUs simultaneously? You can check using the Performance tab on Task Manager.
    Both GPUs show active in MSI Afterburner and on the Performance tab.

I have a 3080 and my old 2060 card laying around, so this sounded interesting to try out. Does this work across the board, or only in specific programs which have it enabled?

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    I have a 3080 and my old 2060 card laying around, so this sounded interesting to try out. Does this work across the board, or only in specific programs which have it enabled?
    Only works on games that support it specifically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that we've potentially had a chance to try this in Shadowlands for a week or more, has anyone else tested this yet?