Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Hey that reminds me of this other MMO....

Personnally, I'm looking for something closer to that than what you linked, but with gear ofc.

Anyway, if it's a worgen with scales, I'll just pass.

If the leaker says it’s a cross been metamorphosis DH and Worgen its not going to be elf/human/anime. It will probably look more normal than a Drakonid though.

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    The only good non-human is a dead non-human.
    NEVER TRUST AN ELF!

Maybe we could have a female that is not oversexualized.

I just realized that the Ren'dorei Heritage Armour is the ONLY Heritage Armour set with wings. Wings are typically associated with dragons in Fantasy setting.

I believe there is a discussion that can be had here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Every single race has women that are smaller and more thin/softer than the men. It’s never going to change.

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone wants to play an elf with wings and horns... Demon Hunters are right there. WoW doesn't have a playable reptilian race, it would be something new. And playable dragons in a dragon expansion is a good fit.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

Quote Originally Posted by Hypester View Post
    Every single race has women that are smaller and more thin than the men. It’s never going to change.
    And they should just keep going and do like League do, you sexualize both gender, end of story. Or neither. I dislike the fact that female characters are thin aswell.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld View Post
    If someone wants to play an elf with wings and horns... Demon Hunters are right there. WoW doesn't have a playable reptilian race, it would be something new. And playable dragons in a dragon expansion is a good fit.
    True. If they made elves a dragon race/class they’ll 100% just port over the DH customization with slight differences.

Blizzard had wanted to add Drakonids before in Vanilla and I believe cataclysm, but only didn’t because they needed to hammer out their backstory a bit more. Like where they originated from etc.

Dragon expansion is the perfect place to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Based on the leaked description Drakthyr will probably resemble a “better” Dragonman from Cata.

Maybe Wrathion succeeded where Nefarian failed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Plenty of those already, no? Kul Tiran Humans, Taurens, Highmountain Taurens, Gnomes, Dwarves, Dark Iron Dwarves, Pandaren, Undead, and Vulpera are all pretty normal-looking imo.

Cant wait to chill with my fellow Lizardbro's in the Dragon Temples of Dragonflight while we.... Envoke? the power of the Dragons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld View Post
    Instead of Naga we get a half breed dragons that have very low priority on the race ratio, seems about right and what Blizzard would do.

Based on the leaked description Drakthyr will probably resemble a “better” Dragonman from Cata.

I hope it's a unique rig, and it's just similar, maybe much more bulky.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunravel View Post
    And they should just keep going and do like League do, you sexualize both gender, end of story. Or neither. I dislike the fact that female characters are thin aswell.
    Or stop with all these he-man ripped as fuck male caricatures too. Make everyone fugly

7+ Year Old Account
    Especially if its a lizard race.

It'd be nice if designers could come up with a more creative design for lizard people for once, that doesn't involve just stamping a pair of tits on them.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Instead of Naga we get a half breed dragons that have very low priority on the race ratio, seems about right and what Blizzard would do.
    at this point, I'm begging for the leak calling the dark ranger class skin to be true

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

I think something like that would be neat if they were a customization option for the dragon race. Given how people wanted skinny Kul Tirans it wouldn’t surprise me. Just depends on how much work blizzard wants to put in.

One body type is the big bulky Drakonid-style body, with the second being the skinny Dragonman-style body.
    Though hopefully the skinny one is a new rig and not a Worgen with scales.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk