Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Someone is making fake accounts of regular posters in this thread, and making fake quotes.
    The funny part is, they think they are recruiting people to their "cause," but all they are actually doing is making people pissed off at them and LESS likely to be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Also @Fahrad Wagner you get an internet cookie from me hahaha. That's how we deal with trolls - we smash them!
    *nomnomnomnomnom* Internet cookies are the yummiest.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    See that's where you're wrong, because according to High Examiner Tae'thelan Bloodwatcher, Troggs know things about the deep, hidden places of the world that we don't. And based on the fact that Tae'thalan didn't mention Kobolds in the same sentence, we can assume that they were simply not considered important enough to be mentioned at all.

Troggs have also managed to make tools such as axes, arrows, and even rudimentary spoons, which signifies extremely high levels of intelligence, proving that the blood of their titan-forged ancestors still surges through their veins as strong as ever. Kobolds on the other hand only steal clothes and pickaxes from local communities because they can't make anything themselves.

This is why the only reasonable conclusion is that in the next expansion when Alleria finally declares herself High-Queen of the Alliance after Turalyon goes mad, we will see her recruit Troggs as the first new race of the Alliance. And with their help we will create a cave system to access the titan secrets in the depths of Azeroth to create new dragonflights and defeat Turalyon.
    You've got it all wrong.
    My father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate allegedly works at Blizzard and told me that Kobolds are actually the masterminds behind it all.
    They invented Troggs using fleshcrafting from Maldraxxus to do their bidding. The magic orb thing in the jailer's chest is actually a prototype candle that we have to steal which we don't find out until next expansion.

Firim's notes on the seventh force actually is referring to the kobolds all along. Ever notice that the devourers don't eat any candles? You think there's a reason behind that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBlou View Post
    I'm going to add nothing of value to this thread but insist my stan race is better than yours.
    I was gonna reply to your drogbar post but I already feel my sanity slipping after writing all this.

We all know that Troggs are the superior cave-dwellers, especially compared to the candle goblins they call Kobolds, and the true heirs to the legacy of the titan-forged which they descended from.
    Why else would they have added King Gobbamak as a dungeon boss in BfA? Keep in mind we haven't seen a single Kobold King in the game yet.

Surely they'll have great importance going forward next expansion due to the importance of caves and other underground areas of Azeroth
    Perhaps the troggs will be the ones to rebuild the Black dragonflight with their dominion over the earth?
    Using their dominion over the earth and their connection to the Titans via their ancestors they would be able to reach out to the Seat of the Pantheon and become vessels of the titan's powers so they could repower the dragonflights.
    It would be cool to see Togglewaggle make his way into wow from hearthstone tho. BUT I dont know where u would fit him since when was the last time we saw Kobolds? Legion right?

5+ Year Old Account
    It's like they're just playing an alt-right version of the predictive text game. Hoping something will eventually be coherent. Monkeys and typewriters and all that.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ercarp, can I just say you are a MASTER at impersonation. Truly, this is a whole other level :')
    What impersonating?

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    It's like they're just playing an alt-right version of the predictive text game. Hoping something will eventually be coherent. Monkeys and typewriters and all that.
    Soon we'll get a version of hamlet if the theory is to be believed
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

7+ Year Old Account
    I can get behind ROWP being the new expansion name...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    I was gonna reply to your drogbar post but I already feel my sanity slipping after writing all this.
    Be careful, sanity slippage is a sign of v-word corruption, and not the fun or kinky kind.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Keep in mind we haven't seen a single Kobold King in the game yet.
    We need Togwaggle

15+ Year Old Account
    Woops I quoted the wrong sadochi. Now, ontop of blizzard-dev-larpers we now have shadochi-larpers. What's next?
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

It's so nonsensical, it really makes you think it's either an AI bot or some Russian troll farm.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Woops I quoted the wrong sadochi. Now, ontop of blizzard-dev-larpers we now have shadochi-larpers. What's next?
    Don't forget Ercarp-larpers and me-larpers. The troll took our identities first!

7+ Year Old Account
    Be careful, sanity slippage is a sign of v-word corruption, and not the fun or kinky kind.
    I'm quite sure any kind of v-word corruption is both funny and kinky. Atleast that's what the voices tell me. Lol.
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2022-04-16 at 09:37 PM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    *nomnomnomnomnom* Internet cookies are the yummiest.
    TBH you should be regularly clear your Internet Cookies

Now that the 10.0 speculations are over and you guys did such a good job...

Can we talk about 11.0?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Technically Shadochi larpers can soon be called related-to-blizz-dev-larpers (since im an MS dev)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    TBH you should be regularly clear your Internet Cookies
    Fk sake, almost reported you. :v
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Don't forget Ercarp-larpers and me-larpers. The troll took our identities first!
    I'm surely next. Can't wait to meet Barhad Wagner and Fahrad Bagner. Mahrad Zagner too if I'm (un)lucky.